Coffee shops in Zwolle?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Freewheeling

Coffee shops in Zwolle?

Post by Freewheeling »

It's a little while since I've stayed in the centre of Zwolle and visited any coffee shops. I think that 2018 was probably the last time and I really liked Het Binnenhof as a nice place to enjoy a drink and a smoke or vape. However, it seems to have closed down in the interim and I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations? I have been in De Tulp even longer ago, but I really can't say that I thought much of it's atmosphere although from what I can remember the weed was OK. I almost always vape these days so just picking a bit of bud up to have elsewhere isn't really a problem though. Any recommendations for the best weed, and/or the best atmosphere?

Marok21

Re: Coffee shops in Zwolle?

Post by Marok21 »

I never been to Zwolle so far but I planned a trip 2 years ago or so and made a bit of research on google maps...

There are 4 coffeeshops in town and none seems to be really bad at all while most of them seems to had a pretty limited menu but that possibly changed... on google maps you can find some menus in the pictures...

Coffeeshop Sky High seems to be the only coffeeshop were you can smoke inside. Their menu looked the most tempting, too.
There is a video on youtube (in dutch language) from Sidney Schmeltz a dutch comedian who visited the coffeeshop and tried some of their wares: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0oNT-Mh4hw

Coffeeshop de Tulp, de Pijp and de rode Leeuw seems to be take away only places.

Coffeeshop Sky High and de Pijp seem to have the biggest hash menu.

Personaly I think Sky High could be the best place in town but the others are worth a look, too.
Freewheeling

Re: Coffee shops in Zwolle?

Post by Freewheeling »

Thanks Maroc, I'll be staying only a very short distance from Sky High so I expect that I'll be popping in to check it out. I'll try to remember to post a review of it.