The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2024

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Trad

Re: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2024

Post by Trad »

@Ghost,
Go to Google maps, click on Spirit coffeeshop, open the page and look for the photos. There is video of the interior.

If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one.
JMH
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Ghost wrote: Thu 21st Mar 2024 08:15 pm A few coffeeshops we could try and visit on the De Pijp crawl that might be worth a look are Club Media, Stones, Katsu, Nice Place obviously these are on the other side of Sarphatipark to Yo-Yo but we could get a couple in maybe :?:
Sounds like a good crawl. Never been in that Stones.
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Lemming wrote: Thu 21st Mar 2024 09:38 pm
AzLaker wrote: Thu 21st Mar 2024 09:20 pm Will get WhatsApp in a couple of weeks to stay connected.
Was gonna ask you about that. New phone?
I deleted the app after coming home from Amsterdam in 2022. I keep lots of people numbers from the last visit.
Hope to just add them when I get the app again. We'll see how it goes. :thumbup:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Trad wrote: Thu 21st Mar 2024 09:54 pm @Ghost,
Go to Google maps, click on Spirit coffeeshop, open the page and look for the photos. There is video of the interior.
👍 Cheers Trad, yes I saw it on the What's App chat 👌👍
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Lemming wrote: Thu 21st Mar 2024 10:30 pm
Ghost wrote: Thu 21st Mar 2024 08:15 pm A few coffeeshops we could try and visit on the De Pijp crawl that might be worth a look are Club Media, Stones, Katsu, Nice Place obviously these are on the other side of Sarphatipark to Yo-Yo but we could get a couple in maybe :?:
Sounds like a good crawl. Never been in that Stones.
👍 Yes reckon we can get a few in, I haven't been into that Stones either so worth a look mate😎
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

I'll throw another smoker friendly bar into the mix. Hunters Bar on Utrechtstraat looked like a pretty decent place. Open till 3 most days and till 4 on a Friday/Saturday. On a tram line and plenty of coffeeshops in walking distance.

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/HuntersU16.html
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Thu 21st Mar 2024 09:20 pm
Before I forget, I texted Buddha Boats the other day about renting a hookah for our 420 excursion. Got a reply today, and we're all hooked up. One hookah for our trip. The hookah will handle 6 people at a time. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Nice 1 buddy :clap: let's see if we can make it a boat of smoke sailing the canals :lol: looking forward to that 😎
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

jollylittlehun wrote: Fri 22nd Mar 2024 09:18 am I'll throw another smoker friendly bar into the mix. Hunters Bar on Utrechtstraat looked like a pretty decent place. Open till 3 most days and till 4 on a Friday/Saturday. On a tram line and plenty of coffeeshops in walking distance.

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/HuntersU16.html
That is the Hunters that @lemming is on about just off Rembrantplien man, was a decent place for us last year 👌👍
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

So he did. I've obviously not paid much attention to the plans on the days I'm not there. :shock: :D :lol:
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Fri 22nd Mar 2024 09:52 am
Before I forget, I texted Buddha Boats the other day about renting a hookah for our 420 excursion. Got a reply today, and we're all hooked up. One hookah for our trip. The hookah will handle 6 people at a time. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Nice 1 buddy :clap: let's see if we can make it a boat of smoke sailing the canals :lol: looking forward to that 😎
Let's just hope our captain has a high (no pun intended) tolerance level. :lol: :lol:

AzLaker
8)
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

@AzLaker will we sort out payment for the boat on the day?

Also, I'm coeliac. Would you be able to ask them if they have gluten free drinks on board and if not if it would be ok to bring my own?

Thanks
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

jollylittlehun wrote: Fri 22nd Mar 2024 02:38 pm @AzLaker will we sort out payment for the boat on the day?

Also, I'm coeliac. Would you be able to ask them if they have gluten free drinks on board and if not if it would be ok to bring my own?

Thanks
@jollylittlehun if you want to pay me early, that's fine. Otherwise just pay me before we get on the boat. :thumbup:
I don't think they'll have a problem with it. They did say you can bring snacks & such, so I don't think it's a bother.

AzLaker
8)
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

AzLaker wrote: Fri 22nd Mar 2024 03:05 pm
jollylittlehun wrote: Fri 22nd Mar 2024 02:38 pm @AzLaker will we sort out payment for the boat on the day?

Thanks
@jollylittlehun if you want to pay me early, that's fine. Otherwise just pay me before we get on the boat. :thumbup:
I don't think they'll have a problem with it. They did say you can bring snacks & such, so I don't think it's a bother.

AzLaker
8)
Thanks mate. I'll just hand you the euros when I first meet you.

If anyone wants to meet up for an early morning toke on 420 I will be in Siberie from around 10am.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Fri 22nd Mar 2024 12:47 pm
Ghost wrote: Fri 22nd Mar 2024 09:52 am

AzLaker
8)
Let's just hope our captain has a high (no pun intended) tolerance level. :lol: :lol:

AzLaker
8)
:lol: :lol: made me laugh, lets hope so buddy :mrgreen: :D 8)
jollylittlehun wrote: Fri 22nd Mar 2024 03:31 pm
If anyone wants to meet up for an early morning toke on 420 I will be in Siberie from around 10am.
Yeh I will stroll on over around 10-10.30 to greet you into town man and say hello with a few vapes etc :thumbup: just update on the what's app group when you hit town and are making your way there, I am only a hop, skip and jump away 8)

After just checking recent reviews on my hotel I am expecting the worst :lol: and hoping for something reasonable at best, usual story supposed to be a 3* and turns out to be a 1* :lol just as well I only intend sleeping there. Never know it might be better than I imagine. Did a quick scan over a few new places and personally they ain't any better for more money. Stick or Twist - think I have to stick and maybe bring my coverall suit with me :lol: for protection :lol: :lol:
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

jollylittlehun wrote: Fri 22nd Mar 2024 03:31 pm If anyone wants to meet up for an early morning toke on 420 I will be in Siberie from around 10am.
@jollylittlehun, sounds inviting. A good place to start the morning. :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)