Marok21 » Sat 13th Apr 2019 02:41 pm

No Gorilla Glue (30m) on the menu anymore :?

Holy Grail hash (14€/g moroccan) - Was the advice of the budtender for a hash with a strong effect. From look and texture it was great. Creamy blonde hash with a good oil content. Gets darker pretty fast... it also has a light pleasent smell of the used genetics but also hash like. It bubbles nicely when touched by the flame. Well it´s good hash but compared to the other stuff I smoked in that price range on my last trips this one isn´t so tasty. There is a taste but I was more impressed by other hashes...

Crapulinski » Wed 9th Jan 2019 02:19 pm

@jesscass

My last visit to El Marssa was around October, and this batch of SuperMarssa was really bad. Simple as that. Nearly not smokable if you know real good classic Moroccan Hash.
Doesn’t change the fact that I purchased some really nice products from them before (last summer it was delicious) and it used to be my go-to place for Moroccan hash. Batches can change very quickly and I guess I was unlucky this time again.
Regarding El’Guapo, I thought their classic Moroccan hash was really good after a few visits, regardless of their packaging or staff. Foreign genetics hash too but I’m more a classic blonde hash type of guy!
Anyway I’m sure you got really nice hash from El Marssa as you stated, just shared my last experience there. I agree it was a bit exaggerated to make a generality since they probably have better products to offer now, though. To me it’s more « hit or miss » now But again, just my opinion based on my experience.

Jesscass » Tue 8th Jan 2019 07:23 am

December, 2018:

Knew about this 'new' crew setting up a new brand since a good while and came round to try most of their products(except that 30mm Gorilla Glue)lately.
Compared to other established brands in town there is no major difference but the quality seems to be very good(though don't know about the rest of the hashish menu not belonging to this crew but one mate tried their Champagne from Mororcco at 12€/g which he rated
as nice enough classic gear) . Perhaps one can say that their products are particularly tasty and especially their Kandy Kush(14€)springs to mind then, very pronounced.
I tend to like their Kosher Kush(x what ever / 15€/g)the most I think as it performs well both taste- as well as strengthwise.
Personally I don't give a flying fuck about their advertisement and stupid as well as corny packaging(always sad so many fall for such bullshit) they sell their resin in, let alone their stickers but all in all I like their approach hashwise and wonder what to expect from them in the future. A very welcoming addition to the hashish market in town me thinks.
Though still not the holy grail of hashish for some reasons and latter ones will take care it hardly will be a revolution. Same goes for coffeeshop Solo and their new approach since a while now as was visited lately, too. Still hope to get corrected on both ones.

Otherwise now after several visits on different stays in town I can say that not all of their staff is friendly as others reported here(I'm refering to stoned staff too annoyed and pushy when just having to show you two tubs).
Which of course happens everywhere else too but since this topic was on just saying. But as usual I don't care(and other guys were fine people it seemed) as I'm there for buying drugs and their run down interior and room layout are good reasons for just buying and leaving.
A few times we sat down but not my type of shop.

Would recommend giving this brand a go, too!

@Crapulinski

I would have asked about your take on El Marssa as well but to me there was no difference to previous visits there. Beforehand I have to point out again that I don't get free sandwiches and teas for promoting their or other stuff as I'm all about the quality not people working there or what ever. If the quality isn't up to scratch I speak up, simple as that.
I'm just another customer for them, no biggie, plain business.
Been to the shop about three times last year without noticing any decline in quality. Same with this visit in December(close to this christmas week). We entered and ordered Super Marssa and mint teas as usual at the counter and were served by a budtender I haven't seen there yet.
What ever that means.
Though I remember he was a bit pushy.
However, inside then we sat down and were greeted and recognised by the owner crew being around, too. Still polite people and nice having a chat with.
Pointing out again that we were served by someone unknown as I know some paranoid people tend to think tourists get different stuff(or did we get the real deal because of ordering in Dutch? Questions upon questions but speculations about that I leave to fuck knows)
Been to Massawa before but first smoked the Special and then former one's best on site. As reviewed the quality was there. By the way we stayed a couple of hours and I found it really funny that strengthwise they were on the same level.
When I read your comment I firstly thought you were too euphoric about the quality of certain crew as while I always said both Massawa's and El Marssa's best play in the same league but to be anal as usual you can't compare them at all because they are processed differently. Saying this, comparing say Kandy Kush from them with Super Marssa is pointless for some reasons as well as moroccan ice-o-lators with any random pollen of what ever quality. You didn't do that just saying.
Though saying it is now shit hashish is a bit exaggerated but if this is your opinion so be it. I could go on but only talking it to death me thinks.

Crapulinski » Sun 6th Jan 2019 01:30 pm

pengaldinho wrote:
Sun 6th Jan 2019 12:44 pm
Crapulinski wrote:
Sat 5th Jan 2019 10:18 pm
Hey pengaldinho! The thing with El Marssa is that the budtender is now behind a window so you can’t really see what you get and I Went with the marssa special as usual. This time I threw it away after lighting the first joint, not clean at all.. this is the second time I’m disappointed with this one but I wanted to try it again. They used to have some really nice classic blonde beldia
Hey Crapulinski. Happy to see you are still on the hash hunt!
I have fond memories of the Special form El Marssa, it is a shame it has changed. I will try the Maroc Special from El Guapo that you recommended, I am always looking for a nice bit of classic beldia.
:) Glad to see you back here! Still remember your ’Quest for Amsterdam’s Diamonds’ series back in the days! It was very helpful 8) I’m sure you will like El guapo moroccan hash selection!

pengaldinho » Sun 6th Jan 2019 12:44 pm

Crapulinski wrote:
Sat 5th Jan 2019 10:18 pm
Hey pengaldinho! The thing with El Marssa is that the budtender is now behind a window so you can’t really see what you get and I Went with the marssa special as usual. This time I threw it away after lighting the first joint, not clean at all.. this is the second time I’m disappointed with this one but I wanted to try it again. They used to have some really nice classic blonde beldia
Hey Crapulinski. Happy to see you are still on the hash hunt!
I have fond memories of the Special form El Marssa, it is a shame it has changed. I will try the Maroc Special from El Guapo that you recommended, I am always looking for a nice bit of classic beldia.

Crapulinski » Sat 5th Jan 2019 10:18 pm

pengaldinho » Sat 5th Jan 2019 10:12 am

Crapulinski wrote:
Wed 28th Nov 2018 09:26 am
Yes dutchweedbank production is in morroco. I tried many products from them in El Guapo, tidghine, champagne, s5xGG which the budtender gave me for free after a chat about dutchweedbank and hash in general :o , kosherkush.. all top quality. And Nice stickers too :D last hash I got here was the Maroc Special a month ago which is the best beldia I had in Dam in a looong Time. Especially after visiting El Marssa and their now shitty hash. Solo coffeeshop sells a nice kinghassan too, but the special maroc is on another level.

To me, one of the most friendly staff in Dam :thumbup:
This shop sounds interesting.
What was wrong with the hash from El Marssa?

gapie » Fri 28th Dec 2018 01:30 am

u will see me sometimes there up and down where I go but they know me this guy lol I come there everyday like voya and plug coffeeshop and the lounge etc..... people knows where I Am steaming hanging around
and sometimes drinking alcoholic at some WEED smokers friendly bars establishments etc ....... blaah blaAAH BLEAAAHHH :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Marok21 » Sun 23rd Dec 2018 09:29 pm

RvanSteensel wrote:
Mon 17th Dec 2018 08:52 pm
Crapulinski wrote:

am i missing something ? lol
I didn´t know how it was there before... well I was there one or two times for buy and flys but not more. Through the instagram account of dutchweedbank(their hash producer) El Guapo came to my mind again.

The last times I was there the younger budtender with dreads (if I remember right :lol: ) was super friendly and gave good recommendations. He seems also to be a passionate smoker with love for the plant. The other budtender (bit older
mediterranean type looking guy) is also super friendly and gives you a welcoming feeling when beeing there.

They also changed their logo... it look like they try to upping their game :D

RvanSteensel » Mon 17th Dec 2018 08:52 pm

Crapulinski wrote:

am i missing something ? lol

Marok21 » Thu 13th Dec 2018 01:35 pm

Gorilla Glue Ice O Lator (15€/g) - Dark sticky oily hash you can see the crystals shining bling bling :mrgreen: with a nice natural smell of the used plant :D Effect is also nice and a bit more indica to me than the "GG 30mm hash" I had the last time.

I like their hash :mrgreen: and their friendly staff. Next time I will try some of their classic genetic hashes like their Tidghine :D

krupinska » Thu 6th Dec 2018 05:40 pm

gapie wrote:
Thu 6th Dec 2018 12:18 am
krupinska wrote:
Sat 1st Dec 2018 10:47 pm
Marok21 wrote:
Sat 17th Nov 2018 08:10 pm

Yeah I got it, too :D . Thanks for your post about their 30mm and Gorilla Ice that put the coffeshop again on my map :mrgreen:
Nice to hear mate. Maybe we see eachother in it on the christmas time hehe :P
me 2 plug faCES to nickname on the forum and real name
You Sound pretty high gapie :D

gapie » Thu 6th Dec 2018 12:18 am

krupinska wrote:
Sat 1st Dec 2018 10:47 pm
Marok21 wrote:

Yeah I got it, too :D . Thanks for your post about their 30mm and Gorilla Ice that put the coffeshop again on my map :mrgreen:
me 2 plug faCES to nickname on the forum and real name

krupinska » Sat 1st Dec 2018 10:47 pm

Marok21 wrote:

gapie » Thu 29th Nov 2018 01:02 am

#dutchweedbank aaauuuww cooool guys

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqlFBlqDgj8/