Mr Oranje » Fri 26th Aug 2011 08:45 pm

spireax wrote:I was gonna read yr review but realised I continued here

just paste the full review man and leave yr site as yr signature these half reviews are dull
I changed it just for you.

spireax » Fri 26th Aug 2011 08:00 pm

I was gonna read yr review but realised I continued here

just paste the full review man and leave yr site as yr signature these half reviews are dull

Mr Oranje » Fri 26th Aug 2011 06:50 pm

Situated just to the side of Amsterdam’s notorious Red Light District, Free Adam is in the middle of two other coffeeshops dealing with some serious competition. The coffeeshop has a quite chilled out atmosphere with everyone sitting around seeming to really relaxed and enjoying conversations with each other. Flashing coloured lights give the room a trippy feel and pictures of the legend Bob Marley on the wall give it that stereotypical drug culture theme. There are also two lions smoking joints on the front window adding Dutch related elements to the décor. This coffeeshop also has a large amount of mirrors around which is typical of smaller coffeeshops.

There was a decent sound system in place, blaring out Marley on the speakers. We had Hot Chocomel for our drink choices and also purchased a bag of Sensi for 15 Euros which was selected from a large and reasonably priced list of drugs. The Sensi smoked very well and just added to the positive experience in the venue. Free Adam like many other coffeeshops chooses not to sell food, which in our opinion is a shame as this is the one area that we feel they really lose out on. They got a mark for this due to the fact that they were serving space cakes. The toilets were quite good, fully stocked and very clean.

A great experience had in a great coffeeshop. I feel that Free Adam is definitely a coffeeshop I would go back to and spend more time in

Our Ratings here.

Rated in 2011.

michoacan » Mon 14th Sep 2009 02:13 pm

ok, its a bit dirty. weed is ok, nothing to write home about. but it is a great place to hang out. I was here every day for a week and met several nice people, staff and customers. great reggae. there is one table in the front right next to the window. great for people watching. the straight tourists walk a little faster when they hear the tunes and smell the sweet stench of cannabis.

oz ofskunk » Wed 27th May 2009 04:29 pm

first time was a novelty with all notes hanging up but place is a shit hole !!! getme opened up downstrairs witch is one of the worst place i've smoked and yep i've done the crack house scene in brixton before today feel free go see for urself but am not goin back :!: :!:

Kermit » Sun 22nd Mar 2009 07:14 pm

Well people i hate this place too. My mates on there first trip to the Dam choose this shop (Thats why you should not let newbies lead the way). We where served at a table? By one of the most weird characters i have ever met with a proper weird smile. In fact i would go as far as saying he looked like a crack head. He stood taking the order whilst rubbing his hands like he had struck gold with this weird grin. Straight away my friends who where on there first trip to the dam sussed we where gonna get ripped off. My friends got some weed called Blue Mountain (Proper shit) throat burning crap. Myself i sparked up a nice SShaze (From a decent shop) spliff much to the dismay of the bloke serving us. Once my friends had rolled up we left as we felt very uncomfortable.

Boner » Sun 22nd Mar 2009 06:58 pm

echc1 » Thu 16th Oct 2008 08:38 pm

lmfao....too funny @dingleberry.....probably had more flavour too.....on a scale of palace -dive this is defo a dive...sorry but it is...there are many far better places nearby

Sir Niall of Essex-sire » Thu 16th Oct 2008 08:29 pm

Met Kaas wrote: I DEFY you to list even ONE GODDAMN shop that sells anything better than free adam's "Orange Bud".
I once got sold a dingle-berry by a crackhead on the RLD which was considerably better than anything i got in this shitty shop.

Seriously dont bother going. Really really not worth it in the slightest.

Guy on the Couch » Mon 29th Sep 2008 03:01 am

This was the first coffeeshop i ever went to, and even though i was really really high since it was my first smoke in Amserdam, i still did not like it.
I got stoned and couldn't for the life of me roll a joint so the waiter/dealer/owner(?) whou couldnl't converse in english if his life depended on it started making fun of us and urged us to leave afer 15-20 mins even though a) we were he only ones there and b) kept buying snacks and drinks.

So yeah. Worst coffeeshop hands down. If you ever walk by the place just walk the other way...

Bodhisattva » Wed 23rd May 2007 10:24 am

im not a fan and deffinately wouldn't buy weed here. My mate got some gear here and it was too dry, full of stem and smelt like he was smoking a bbq. My advice would be to keep on walking and find somewhere else... but not Paradise.

d3lt4-9 » Sat 14th Oct 2006 07:27 pm

This place is pretty awful for a coffeeshop. The glass I recieved my drink in was filthy, no joke. The budtender had an attitude as well. I bought some nepal hash, nothing special there.

X » Tue 25th Apr 2006 09:46 pm

Met Kaas wrote:Dude, you need to get your facts straight... FREE ADAM RULES!! And how dare you have the balls to insult Benny and the rest of the staff! I DEFY you to list even ONE GODDAMN shop that sells anything better than free adam's "Orange Bud". I have never been higher in my life. Anyway, for anyone who reads this:

DON'T LISTEN TO THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.freeadam.nl

BENNY IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maneken Pis? your from Belgium?

humm.. just because you went in once, the dealer talked you into buying his stuff, and your body was probably in a special state that made you feel higher than if you had smoked any weed at any other time, you think this shop is amazing?

well I'll tell you when I went it was pretty shit:
-as a rule, the seats are gay
-I wasn't sure at all so I asked the dealer to see a few kinds of weeds one after the other.. by the third one I was looking at, the guy was already angry.

I thought fuck this shop and left.. all at once, but I'm sorry to say, it still beats Paradise! :)

zippycut » Tue 25th Apr 2006 07:25 pm

It was pretty freaking awful when I went there.

Thumbs down.

Obelix » Mon 24th Apr 2006 10:13 pm

This metkaas character is definitly shrooming.