FlyByNite » Thu 26th Apr 2018 03:23 am

New menu for Supermarkt date April 20, 2018, Thanks to Ken.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Supermar ... arkt.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite

Kenshiro » Mon 13th Mar 2017 10:50 pm

Visited here end of January 2017 it was fairly close to my accommodation and thought as its out of the centre was worth a try, very light and airy decor and really relaxed feeling place.
Female bud tender was very friendly and helpful. I looked at some outdoor strain but no buds so passed on it, asked to look at Buddha cheese and Jack Herer, I opted for the Jack as it was very frosty, looked dense and smelt good!
I was not disappointed easily the best bud of the trip and it had a good trippy effect and was still OK to sleep on. This place is worth the extra walk but in reality isn't all that far out.

Not_the_monk » Sat 16th Apr 2016 12:44 am

Friendly lady at the bar opened the big buddah cheese (€12/g) box earlier and we immediately had to buy some. Very cheesey, chunky buds, smooth smoke, relatively strong... surprised to be comparing it favourably to Voyagers blue version yesterday but for the same price I like this one better.

Lemon Haze » Thu 25th Dec 2014 07:36 am

Had some nice Snow White here. Cool evening strain, relaxing and good for sore legs after walking around the city all day. Also tried their Tibetan hash. Put a gram in some hot chocolate. Best edible I've ever had in town. Great way to eat hash, so thanks for others who recommended hot chocolate here on the forum.

elasticband » Thu 5th Jun 2014 10:02 am

atomical haze 11.5e - very vibrant atomic green color going on

elasticband » Thu 22nd May 2014 11:28 am

apart from smoking product a friend gave me, I have only really been shopping here over the last few weeks.

The s5 haze is a delight at 11e per gram

elasticband » Fri 2nd May 2014 03:19 pm

thank you for the update!

kushy » Fri 2nd May 2014 03:16 pm

Was looking today for something strong to cut through a post-birthday hangover!

Passed by here to look at the Amnesia. It seemed like a great batch but the enchanting bud-tress there, put me on to the newly arrived - S5 Haze (11p/g). Lovely fresh looking batch with that encrusted strong look. Although she had not tried it herself yet, she imagined it would be stronger than the Amnesia.

From initial testing it seems to have the sort of 'brutality' I was after 8)

Smith2 » Fri 11th Apr 2014 08:01 pm

Can't remember the weed, as I was after hash, and it was just the Nepal that caught my eye (but I didn't buy any). I've had Nepal and Charas from there before, but it all seems different lately, with the computer gone and different strains. Anyway, another one to visit Next Time (Republik or Supermarkt, I mean).

elasticband » Fri 11th Apr 2014 07:35 pm

you would have to tell me whats on siberie menu.

some outdoor/import, probably 2-3 kinds for around 4-5e per gram

many what type strains around 8-10e

amnesia haze - 10.5e

several hash that are all very similar to me, but i know nothing of hash compared to a hash smoker.

edit: also de republik is also in the chain and is just around from catch 33

also word of warning de supermarkt is a dog place not a cat place. many locals bring their dogs.

Smith2 » Fri 11th Apr 2014 06:42 pm

Is there any menu difference between here and Siberië? I passed by, having perused but not purchased at Catch-33, on my way to Boerejongens. As I'd previously not wanted anything from Siberië, I didn't bother looking in. Though the white-haired stoner in the window was a draw, as it were. I collect smokers older than myself, an ever-decreasing number.

elasticband » Fri 11th Apr 2014 06:05 pm

Some NLX x WW i think it is. 8.5e per gram got this skunky haze thing going on

elasticband » Sun 23rd Mar 2014 03:32 pm

Snow white, possibly 8.5e can't quite remember. Typical skunk smell you would expect from the a "white" strain.
Nice effects for relaxing with some games or reading.

Mexican something, maybe Mexican honey or Mexican Dew or perhaps Mexican honey dew. Did not look to great and to be honest did not smell of much in the box but once broken apart it had a very sweet aroma ;)

orle » Tue 14th Jan 2014 02:17 pm

Careful now, you probably don't want to get the treatment I got at Boerejongens once my reviews deteriorated (that's why I'm only posting success-stories now).

Padge247 » Mon 13th Jan 2014 01:43 pm

Hahaha that ought to do the trick EB :lol: