monster420 » Sat 18th Aug 2018 07:40 pm

this is the biggest TRASH SHOP in all over Amsterdam!
Avoid

kibby » Thu 16th Aug 2018 03:04 pm

Renovation complete, have a smoking room, was busy for 10am. Their Super amnesia looked best, very limey and stinking, one big 2g bud for €20.
Also got Super Polm, 2for €15, very dark brown and very pliable/oily. Smells wicked.
Top strains were gorilla and lavender, 2 for 27.
Also do 4g of white window for €31, looks very nice.

UPDATE: Amnesia tastes weird as hell in vape, much like orla noticed. Hydro nutes. Wouldn't buy again. Don't even wanna smoke it.

Binman » Sat 30th Sep 2017 09:25 pm

Any updates on this shop would be appreciated I will be staying quite close in the near future.

Spaldwickapeface » Wed 10th Sep 2014 01:25 pm

I have been meaning to post this for ages, I followed orle's advise

' "Super Super Polm" at coffeeshop De Prijs: sticky moroccan hasj that bubbles near a flame. 8 euro per gram or 6.50 if you buy a larger bag (3.5gr), the larger bag is a great deal. '

I bought the larger bag and was more than happy with my purchase, a very nice peice of moroccan at a great price. bargain of the last trip for sure

orle » Sun 3rd Aug 2014 08:05 pm

dr'gonzo wrote: I bought a pre weighed bag of widow, I think it was 2.5 for 20e. Honest bud, properly flushed.
I had a gram of their WW today and it the vapor was sharp, not very nice. May be properly flushed, but still harsh. Green amd cauliflowery taste, OK potency. It was 7.5 p/g or 14 for 2g.

dr'gonzo » Tue 29th Jul 2014 07:33 pm

I don't normally do this with the hidden gems. It's fucking selfish really.

These people sell good quality drugs.

The super pollen is inexpensive, the batch I got had a very distinct red hue. It was 23e for an eighth.
It leaves very pale grey ash, light yellow oil residue on the glass. Get some.

I bought a pre weighed bag of widow, I think it was 2.5 for 20e. Honest bud, properly flushed.

I considered both worthy of a space up the black hole of Calcutta.
Premium accommodation indeed.

Go there.

Gonzo

orle » Sat 30th Nov 2013 10:48 am

That "super amnesia" looked fine but had a soapy flavor! I was "so pissed" (get it? :| ) off by that

billyriz » Tue 26th Nov 2013 07:31 pm

cheers and dont blame you for stopping the updates

orle » Tue 26th Nov 2013 07:30 pm

:shock:

So, nice two gram nug of Super Amne---I can't do this, this spam is too much :lol: I'll keep documenting but off-line. Last post. Super Amnesia, 2gr, 19 euro, frosty, sticky and crispy. Long strands of stacked calyxes, looks proper hazy

orle » Mon 25th Nov 2013 07:48 pm

Silver Haze

orle » Sun 24th Nov 2013 07:36 pm

Silver Haze, impressive looks! Dry enough and no excess leaf. Bubblegummy sweet aroma and flavor, not bad but not really great either, kinda fl;at. Strong SSH fx. SHame about the double-figures price tag (10)

orle » Sun 17th Nov 2013 04:04 pm

current menU:
orle wrote: White Choco - 10
Silver Haze - 10
Super Amnesia - 10
Lemon Haze - 10
Prijs Special - 8
PP - 7,5
White Widow 7,5
Sativa - 7,5 p/g
tried the Lemon Haze, didn't expect much but is OK. hard dense nugs with sharp hazy gasoline smell. Not much flavor except fuel, but potency is good

orle » Fri 15th Nov 2013 04:05 pm

Got more "sativa", nice stuff with a slow-onset high a really pleasant buzz. Good subtle flavor,high marks :mrgreen:

Pipo » Sat 9th Nov 2013 02:23 pm

thanks orle

orle » Sat 9th Nov 2013 02:16 pm

No, it seems like it is just a strong White Widow or similar, good strength but the quality of the high was nothing special. Was very dry so it crumbled & vaporized nicely. Spend a tiny bit more and there's Bubblegum or Strawberry Kush at BJ..