Frankie_cheeseboy ;) » Wed 26th Sep 2018 06:26 pm

Went in here for first time today. Cool looking place, situated on a street corner, they had a cat just sitting off chilling. Got the Lemonesia, have to say this is my favourite smoke of the trip so far. Smells kind of like cheese, tastes amazing and has a great high.

FlyByNite » Sat 17th Mar 2018 04:33 am

New menu for Maximilian in Haarlem dated March 15, 2018. Thanks Anon.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Haarle ... arlem.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite

FlyByNite » Wed 17th Jan 2018 08:51 am

New menu for Maximillian in Haarlem dated January 14, 2018. Kudos Q.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Haarle ... arlem.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite

ftcarer » Thu 9th Mar 2017 09:44 pm

Love this place , nice bt's great crowd , 02:00 closing on sat ;-) very chilled , if theres a seat grab it & order a drink , order weed or hash if you feel like it :-) only placed I bothered to ask but got 1/2g's no worries , Cannalope, Black Widow & Lemonesia all very nice :-) great place to chill :-)

HisDudeness » Tue 8th Jul 2014 08:08 pm

Great quality, great prices - I like the Lemon Haze, Amnesia and Bubblegum weed along with the Twizla hash from this place. 10% discount on any purchase over 30 euros and they're ok with multiple strains with that also...nice service too each time i've been in. A hidden gem in Haarlem.

ShakeTheBud » Wed 6th Nov 2013 02:02 pm

Thanks man, I'll try that one.

Rob_OG » Wed 6th Nov 2013 01:17 pm

Stopped in here last "Liberation Day". Decent weed, odd little boxroom with vending machines where you can smoke (and meet locals). Clean loos.

ShakeTheBud » Wed 6th Nov 2013 11:37 am

what about this shop? still open? Will be in Haarlem on Saturday and the old menu looks quite nice.

Iko » Fri 23rd Jul 2010 05:06 pm

Popped in to look at the menu, seems to be the lowest price weed in Haarlem, some great deals, nice place.

Boner » Sat 31st May 2008 08:56 pm

Picked up a couple of grams of the Orange Bud, nice example and awesome people watching spot.

bluenote » Thu 22nd Mar 2007 09:42 pm

I think we stumbled upon Easy Going quite by accident. But we were extremely happy we did. Very good vibe here. Plus, top notch Haarlem gear and prices...now, how do I find it again?? :lol:

Lafe » Fri 22nd Dec 2006 07:01 pm

Not much about this shop on the main site. Lafe, Boner or anyone care to email me a review for there?
You'll have it today.

Boner - yep, tortoise table is still there. Thanks for the tip on the shoarma.

I did sample the herring at the other end of the square, though :-)

Lemming » Fri 22nd Dec 2006 06:08 pm

Not much about this shop on the main site. Lafe, Boner or anyone care to email me a review for there?

Boner » Fri 22nd Dec 2006 05:40 pm

At last someone else thats been, I went when I last stopped in Haarlem.

Do they still have the tortoise table and did you try the shoarma from the shop thats right by it? best shoarma ever.

bedge » Fri 22nd Dec 2006 12:42 pm

I will have to give easy going a go!
i will fit it in with ww and birdys on my trip 8-12 january.
i like the sound of this place!!.
Anyone been to Birdys??
i have heard good things about this place but never been (yet)
it is on the other side of the railway station (eg go out the tunnel at the other side.)And prices look better than Amsterdam.
Nice report 8)
bedge