FlyByNite » Mon 21st May 2018 06:43 am

New menu for Bronx dated May 16, 2018. Kudos to Dreaminjection.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Bronx/Menus/Bronx.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite

RoMoney » Fri 29th Dec 2017 11:33 am

Was in here the other day, got the Lemon Haze, think it was 11/g, I took €20. Moroccan run place with mostly local client base. The lemon haze was really nice, but the place is a dive. I thought that when I saw the inside of it, but it was 100% confirmed when the guy started cleaning. It was getting close to closing time when I was there and he was sweeping the floor, the scumbag then started sweeping the tables with the same brush he used on the floor :shock: They wouldn't do that in a village in Morocco and yet that guy is doing it in 2017 in Amsterdam. I asked him if he liked the shit off peoples shoes on his joints, but he didn't understand me. Another Dutch guy did understood me, he smiled and pointed at the newspaper he was rolling on top of and said "you need to take precautions here" :lol:

kibby » Mon 6th Mar 2017 08:55 pm

Loved the hash here when lived on Westerstraat ten years ago so dropped by on Saturday during very brief visit to Dam. Menu as above, couple extra haze for 9E.

Dealer advised the Primeur pollen was best hash in Dam, dunno about that but a million times better than anything you'd find in Britain and fantastic price to boot.

Soft like fudge, very blonde, but turned chocolate brown and sticky when left in pocket to sweat, only 15euro for 2g, beautiful traditional marok taste, 10/10

Maroc grocers next door looked lush when stoned on a drab rainy day. Wouldn't let me photograph coffee shop menu so this will have to do.

DeLekkersteNUGS16 » Tue 5th Apr 2016 11:51 am

Marok21 wrote:
monster420 wrote:
fuck moroccans in amsterdam
parasites like rats
are you serious? or should it be a bad joke or something like that
No he's on a real racist anti-moroccan bender today, sorry for him. Hij is echt een KANKER LUL!

Marok21 » Mon 4th Apr 2016 07:52 pm

monster420 wrote:
parasites like rats
are you serious? or should it be a bad joke or something like that

Cry Tuff » Mon 4th Apr 2016 05:46 pm

monster420 wrote:
Black-King wrote:
Papi wrote:Fuck Keletje, go to Bronx.
Alright I will :mrgreen:

u had a bad experience with the kettle?
don't go to both

parasites like rats

Oooh look . A grubby , inadequate racist .

monster420 » Mon 4th Apr 2016 05:39 pm

Black-King wrote:

bronx

Papi » Mon 4th Apr 2016 12:59 pm

It's just shitty place, same menu as prix, but 1 e more:)

Black-King » Mon 4th Apr 2016 12:56 pm

Papi » Mon 4th Apr 2016 12:49 pm

Fuck Keletje, go to Bronx.

Black-King » Mon 4th Apr 2016 11:24 am

Never been here.. But I see that its almost next door to 't Keteltje, havent been there either. Maybe I will check out those two shops next time I am in town and try some hash.

notsofasteddie » Mon 4th Apr 2016 01:05 am

It's been a couple of years now as events have transpired to prevent my return to Mokum. I always found this a great shop to visit. Friendly BT who was even willing to roll me a couple of joints when he saw my hand was bandaged. Thank you again!! Selection was limited, but looked mostly special! It was Silver Haze I chose, very exotic looking, but somehow different from the other bud purchased that trip. It turned out to be special, very heady and long lasting. My favorite kind of space!

Wish I had tried some of the Pollem!

Still working on a return!!

Marok21 » Sun 3rd Apr 2016 10:18 pm

I planned to visit Massawa this trip for some nice maroccan hash but time was running away and in the end I decide to visit Bronx because it´s near the centrum. Menu was still the same (in terms of hash)... I went for the Pollen Primeur which still look like a year before. Good trad. maroccan hash :D

orle » Sat 25th Apr 2015 01:00 pm

Hash is alright, good deal but not great. their superpolm seems to me identical to what I get elsewhere (Massawa) as Twizla for 30/5g.
The weed isn't very impressive borders on grotty.

Marok21 » Sat 25th Apr 2015 10:48 am

thanks papi for all the menu shots... great work mate :mrgreen: