FlyByNite » Thu 21st Mar 2019 07:31 pm

New menu for 1e Hulp dated March 19, 2019. Thankks Dreaminjection.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/1e%20Hul ... 0Hulp.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite

titus wong » Sun 17th Mar 2019 06:33 am

godhed wrote:
Sun 17th Mar 2019 02:41 am
Marok21 wrote:
Sun 10th Mar 2019 02:59 pm
Ate a gram of Sour Diesel Jelly for my flight back to Canada and when the customs cop patted me down I had to hold onto him to stand up.
When he asked why I couldn't keep my balance I told him, "New shoes". :lol: :roll: :oops:
Well told😆

godhed » Sun 17th Mar 2019 02:41 am

Marok21 wrote:
Sun 10th Mar 2019 02:59 pm
They have some new hashes on the menu :D Banana OG (15€/g) and Miss USA (15€/g). Both looked pretty similar from the look and remembered me of the Strawberry Banana and GG hash they had. To be honest the hashes didn´t smelled much when I smelled them at first out of the container so I asked the dealer what he likes more... the Banana OG he said directly so I went for it.

Banana OG hash (15€/g) - A more blonde dry sieved hash with a pretty nice oil content. Like I said before it didn´t smelled much at first but when you hold it in your hand for a moment the "lekker" fruity light banana smell comes out of it :D . The smell is like it sould be pretty natural and not overpowered. The hash bubbles real nice when touched by the flame :mrgreen: .

Overall a nice hash which reminds me of their Strawberry Banana hash... it looks like it´s made pretty with the same dry sieve technique because it looks so similar. Maybe not as tasty as the static filtered Tangie hash from Solo or Siberies OG hash but the taste is deeper and more like a classic import hash to me. Also the effect is more on the stony side to me.
smokini wrote:
Sun 10th Mar 2019 12:41 pm
Anyone who tried out their jelly hash recently?
I tried their SD Jelly hash a month ago or so (review a few posts before). Nice hash but not much stronger than their best usual hashes... or my tolerance is just to high :? :lol:
The SD Jelly from spring 2018 was one of the strongest I've done and I have a high tolerance from a 3 gram a day prescription of 27% indica baked into muffins. Can't smoke or vape bud with any effect anymore so dab shatter and HTFSE at 85-95%.
Ate a gram of Sour Diesel Jelly for my flight back to Canada and when the customs cop patted me down I had to hold onto him to stand up.
When he asked why I couldn't keep my balance I told him, "New shoes". :lol: :roll: :oops:

Marok21 » Sun 10th Mar 2019 02:59 pm

They have some new hashes on the menu :D Banana OG (15€/g) and Miss USA (15€/g). Both looked pretty similar from the look and remembered me of the Strawberry Banana and GG hash they had. To be honest the hashes didn´t smelled much when I smelled them at first out of the container so I asked the dealer what he likes more... the Banana OG he said directly so I went for it.

Banana OG hash (15€/g) - A more blonde dry sieved hash with a pretty nice oil content. Like I said before it didn´t smelled much at first but when you hold it in your hand for a moment the "lekker" fruity light banana smell comes out of it :D . The smell is like it sould be pretty natural and not overpowered. The hash bubbles real nice when touched by the flame :mrgreen: .

Overall a nice hash which reminds me of their Strawberry Banana hash... it looks like it´s made pretty with the same dry sieve technique because it looks so similar. Maybe not as tasty as the static filtered Tangie hash from Solo or Siberies OG hash but the taste is deeper and more like a classic import hash to me. Also the effect is more on the stony side to me.
smokini wrote:
Sun 10th Mar 2019 12:41 pm
I tried their SD Jelly hash a month ago or so (review a few posts before). Nice hash but not much stronger than their best usual hashes... or my tolerance is just to high :? :lol:

smokini » Sun 10th Mar 2019 12:41 pm

bearbong » Sat 9th Mar 2019 12:47 pm

Got a g of the kosher kush hash (11e). It has a blackish color and is very shiny and sticky but luckily it comes in a tiny plastic jar. Effects are great. Strong indica. Totally would recommend it. We also chilled in the smoking area upstairs but it was too smokey in there/bad air. Will definitely return to try more hash from here on my next trip.

FlyByNite » Fri 15th Feb 2019 03:00 am

New menu for 1e Hulp dated February 12, 2019. Kudos to Dreaminjection

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/1e%20Hul ... 0Hulp.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite

Thomasbandit » Fri 8th Feb 2019 10:30 pm

I got some of the Dutch grown up zkittlez, 15eur a gram. Smells like a farm, nothing like any other zkittlez I've had. Smokes smooth but quite average buzz. Found a seed in my first grind so not sure how stable this is, could just be a one off tho. Definitely needs a cure if any of the famous zkittlez flavours are to be found. Way better weed around at cheaper prices.

GP_Smoker » Tue 5th Feb 2019 07:32 am

Bought dutch grown zskittles, lovely fruit taste, very strong stone, liked this alot! Also got a gram of the gorilla glue hash, it's a sift I think, just crumbled when touched, again, really could taste the gg from this hash, also very strong. Like this shop alot, good vibes, nice product, comfy chairs...awesome place.

kibby » Sun 13th Jan 2019 04:30 pm

RvanSteensel wrote:
Sun 13th Jan 2019 01:31 pm
kibby wrote:
Sat 12th Jan 2019 07:18 pm
When I tried the straw/banana hash over the summer is was powdery dry sift. And one of the nicest piece of hash ever bought in Dam over the last 20 years, almost justified the 15€ a gram.
6 euros at dark web ;)
I prefer to fund the kosher nostra buy they run the internets too.

RvanSteensel » Sun 13th Jan 2019 01:31 pm

kibby wrote:
Sat 12th Jan 2019 07:18 pm
When I tried the straw/banana hash over the summer is was powdery dry sift. And one of the nicest piece of hash ever bought in Dam over the last 20 years, almost justified the 15€ a gram.
6 euros at dark web ;)

kibby » Sat 12th Jan 2019 07:18 pm

When I tried the straw/banana hash over the summer is was powdery dry sift. And one of the nicest piece of hash ever bought in Dam over the last 20 years, almost justified the 15€ a gram. Real lovely body stone, very unique. The tbisla for 12 at tweede kamer was other hash highlight of 2018.

Always dug your reviews Maroc, guided me well over last few years. thanx

Marok21 » Fri 11th Jan 2019 06:14 pm

WLow wrote:
Fri 4th Jan 2019 12:02 am
Came for the strawberry banana hash. I had differents batchs during the year and i have to say this batch was the most mixed, not strong like it was beginning of the year, more like a good polm.
It's a fruity polm, clean smoke but it was stronger.
When I got the Strawberry Banana hash from 1e Hulp it was everytime more like a fruity polm like you described. Well it was good but for 15€ not really impressiv to me... but I heard many people that liked it pretty much and I think that they got a different batch than I had... someone wrote here that his batch was sticky like wax and my was completely different.
Batches change very fast especially with newschool hashes...

On my last trip they had surprisingly their Sour Diesel Jelly hash in stock :shock: :lol: after 4 times or so they didn´t had it...

Sour Diesel Jelly hash (18€/g) - Dark sticky Jelly hash. When you work with the hash in your hands you notice that it act different to other super sticky newschool hashes like for example the 24k hash from Siberie... well the 24k is also very sticky but the SD Jelly is it in another way because it´s made by adding oil to it.
Furthermore I noticed that it smelled different than last time. The last batch really smelled and tasted pretty like Sour Diesel. This batch smelled kind of minty to me and def. 10 times better than Barneys Royal Jelly batch I tried last time but the smell was not so weed like anymore.
The effect is pretty strong and this time more indica to me than the last batch I tried. You feel that it´s a bit stonger than many other hashes around but it´s not as strong as I would expect from hashes in that price range :? :lol: I do not always want to revel in old times but some years back you got much stronger ice hash for the same price :roll: but I do not want to complain :lol: it´s good stuff :mrgreen:

By the way I saw on their instagram some insane dry sieved hash that is also static filtered. Looks awesome only the heads :shock: :shock: They won a Homegrown Cup with it... unfortunately it was not on the menu... That static filtering seems to be a very interesting method.

WLow » Fri 4th Jan 2019 12:02 am

Review for end November:

Came for the strawberry banana hash. I had differents batchs during the year and i have to say this batch was the most mixed, not strong like it was beginning of the year, more like a good polm.
It's a fruity polm, clean smoke but it was stronger.

i saw different strawberry banana hash from solo, it was totally different, dark slum.

RoMoney » Fri 28th Dec 2018 09:33 am

Got some weed here during the week, Grape Ape & GG4, both decent. I don't know why but I don't really like vaping the GG4 much despite it being one of my preferred strains. Quality always seems to be decent here even if they are not the best value.