Cacone » Mon 6th Aug 2018 12:54 am

:? Their Super Lemon Haze is not the same of before.. I remember, I bought the best of this weed on April 2016, and now, from about one year, is not the same anymore.. But the price is always the same!!
I'm not happy because many years ago it was a very nice shop, but now I see only tourists vs dealers who often they are not polite..

Jesscass » Sun 10th Jun 2018 12:21 pm

Last week:

This time they didn't have something new hashwise I haven't tried before.

Though they again took the biscuit as they were selling Violet Malawi for 22€/g. Mind you this was listed under 'Specials' among other lower priced stuff ; it is not imported from the Usa or fuck knows!

Now the best part, attention please and fasten your seatbelts: according to the menu it was Malawi(landrace)xCritical Kush. Now go and get it but to me it looked embarassing especially for such a price ; budtender said it is so special because it purpled. All right then! You eat with your eyes first and its all about colours, right?

Now some good news at least as too an a objective god myself: they had an import section on the menu tool and their stuff seemed to range from 22€ to 25€ for some again hilariously named Wiz Kalifa Kush which was merely nice enough looking but it seems they are cheaper when it comes to so called imports than others so go get it.

Junglist Movement » Sun 18th Feb 2018 08:13 pm

Been here twice. Both times a let down. Their cheese was scraggly and underwhelming. Lemon haze was poorer than the stuff is get at home in the street. Overrated and expensive. Proper tourist dive.

DjShaggy » Sat 27th Jan 2018 10:57 pm

popped in one morning (fairly early) during my recent visit, copped a gram each of

- Pineapple glue. very sweet, not very gluey. distinctly average

- Super critical. didnt burn properly, trashed.

went back to the dealers counter and asked him to give me a gram of the very best quality weed they had in stock, "NYCD bro, shes reekin'" it burnt well had the classic nycd taste but the high wasnt great and the bud structure was weak.

not a real surprise to be honest, spent about a hour and a half in here had 2 coffees and didnt feel at all pushed.

basically yeah you can go here, or you can go to other places. its not top of the list IMO

Kenshiro » Mon 13th Mar 2017 11:04 pm

Came here searching for Chemdawg but it wasn't on the menu (gutted!)
As it was the first stop on route to the hotel thought I'd grab something for a quick smoke and fly to the hotel...thought I'd play it safe and grab some SSH, smelt sweet and little dense nugs but it had no flavour whatsoever!
A real let down, the place was steady but we were quickly asked not to sit in the downstairs part behind the bar and kitchen as they wanted the upstairs room used first.
Always find this place a bit off when it comes to service and interaction, bud tenders are miserable and the price V quality is rarely justified. Big shame for such a well known brand.

Nathc84 » Sun 29th Jan 2017 02:02 am

The pure kush is very strong and tastie defo be back for more..the slh well the best you will get in dam

Jesscass » Mon 19th Dec 2016 07:25 pm

Last week:

Jack Cream(18€/g)looked worth a try but already had too much on me.

HighC » Sat 18th Jun 2016 10:52 pm

I know everyone hates on this place, but I enjoyed it today. The budtender took some time to show me a few things. "I asked for something nice and chunky. It was the closest coffee shop to my hotel.

I grabbed some super lemon haze, la confidential, and super lemon haze cream.

La confidential- It was really thick and made my fingers sticky breaking it up. Not a lot of taste actually, but gave a nice indica push.
5 out of ten

Super lemon haze- The smell was unbelievably good. Big thick sativa crystal covered but. Honestly one of the tastiest smokes I've enjoyed. 9 out of ten. Would smoke again.

Lemon haze cream. Dark and mushy to the touch. I was able to stick my finger to the lighter and give it a lift after breaking some up.
6 and a half. Taste was a little goofy honestly

I smoked everything out of a glass bong.

Mack 10 » Fri 25th Jul 2014 04:12 pm

Just imagine how much they make per kilo. 1000g x 15-25e..... :roll:

I now make dry sift hash @ 95% + pure heads, wonder how much a coffeeshop would charge for that?

Mack 10 » Fri 25th Jul 2014 04:12 pm

Just imagine how much they make per kilo. 1000 x 15-25e..... :roll:

orle » Fri 25th Jul 2014 11:06 am

The most offensive part is that this purchase is then either unflushed, cut early, trimmed hastily, wet, uncured, underweight, knocked around so much the trichomes fell off, mouldy, any combination of those, OR they just plain try to give you a bag of left-over twiggy lower bud and leaf.

Mack 10 » Thu 24th Jul 2014 10:32 pm

RvanSteensel wrote:
Lemon Haze wrote:Grabbed 2 grams of their monthly special, Cave Kush. bit pricey at 18e per gram
comeon people boycot this shit lol
once people get used to buying weed at 18euros a gram , the prices will only continue to rise !
2grams for 36bugs...40bugs if you include the drinks lol
for stuff that costs less than 1€ a gram to produce .........
in a country where weed is fucking everywhere........

This + rep. been saying this for a long time. Good import hash even breaks 25e/g

KayaIndica » Thu 24th Jul 2014 08:06 am

Greenhouse is just not worth it. Just as stated above. 18 bucks is too steap :P

RvanSteensel » Wed 23rd Jul 2014 03:26 pm

Lemon Haze wrote:Grabbed 2 grams of their monthly special, Cave Kush. bit pricey at 18e per gram
comeon people boycot this shit lol
once people get used to buying weed at 18euros a gram , the prices will only continue to rise !
2grams for 36bugs...40bugs if you include the drinks lol
for stuff that costs less than 1€ a gram to produce .........
in a country where weed is fucking everywhere........

Lemon Haze » Tue 22nd Jul 2014 07:06 am

Grabbed 2 grams of their monthly special, Cave Kush. Best Indica of my trip, strong, not too much couch lock, relaxing stone. Really liked this strain, bit pricey at 18e per gram, but beat anything else out there besides the KandyDential that I've tried this week, for indicas at least.