CopenhagenCouple » Wed 18th Sep 2019 09:43 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would join in if it was "bring back crystal clear (as we remember it the first few times we had it back in 'naughties)" - which either means much better quality / potency then when we had a few years back, or (as likely) just us being much more lightweights and easier to impress back then... :lol: :lol: :lol:


Marok21 » Wed 18th Sep 2019 07:14 pm

amsterdammer wrote:
Wed 18th Sep 2019 05:40 pm
Image
:lol: :lol: good old times


amsterdammer » Wed 18th Sep 2019 05:40 pm

Image


Lafe » Sat 13th Jul 2019 03:57 pm

I got a nice gram of Chocolope @ Katsu last evening. It's one of the best specimens I have had, and I really like Chocolope.

Really strong, desired effect was spot on. And the service was fine.

Good effect on target :-)


Nootram » Mon 17th Jun 2019 01:42 pm

Thanks for your input :)

I clearly didn't take the hospitality factor into account as Katsu is, without a doubt, a lovely place with a lot of charms. This is also true for some others, regardless of what's being sold there.
To this - you are correct in observation - the market / hospitality services cater some mediocre flower. Yes, the average tourist does not have the time [or mindset] to return and complain. But even if we argue and say that a resident (expat or native) would desire to reappear and manifest European rules & regulations concerning return of faulty products, who would legally enforce this?
It's a trick question :mrgreen: you obviously can't do much as an individual. Honestly, when you look at the bigger picture (politics, tourism, etc.), it's hard to believe to any positive changes for the time being. That being said, I'm still surprized that we don't have any really popular consumer association. The only "famous" people around Amsterdam/NL on the social media that I often see complaing/reporting about the situation are growers.


Rafiki » Mon 17th Jun 2019 12:37 pm

.


Nootram » Mon 17th Jun 2019 12:01 pm

Well, I'm kinda late to the party but here are some additionnal thoughts.
Amateur ,fucking retarded Dutch people know good weed ....so many stupid condescending shit I,lltake the high road and assume you are having a bad day
Well, I certainly didn't use any diplomacy in my comment (sorry) but I do stand by my points. It's not even specific to Katsu as we will all have different experiences and expectations from the various strains/batches.

It's just the way coffeeshops operates nowadays; you won't find a single one that has consistent quality on every strains, wether its 7e or 35e/gr.
Katsu's not a tourist shop in the centre. Lots of locals go there, and they don't look particularly brain-damaged. The product is usually good.
Sorry again if I offended you guys, that was not my points. Don't agree on the quality but to each their own.
Much love to you Mack, I agree with him though. The Dutch as a people/culture don't have the most passion for or affinity with the sacred herb. Other European nationalities such as German, French, Spanish and Italian all have much more of a stoner-culture in my experience. That's not to say this applies to every single Dutchie by a long stretch, but if we're generalizing...
That's quite accurate in my opinion. Despite all the memes and marketing around the weed and the Netherlands, most Dutch are more casual with it in my opinion. Took me a while to figure out why Dutch/locals consumers were not more vocal toward coffeeshops with their pricing/quality issues.

The last thing I tried from a coffeeshop was Gorilla Glue Haze and Orange Sherbert, Homegrown by AG, and it immediatly reminded me as to why I don't go buy in any coffeeshops nowadays... As for Katsu, I don't remember any weed that really was outstanding from there but I remember a lot of disappointments over 10e/gr.

And again, sorry if this comment comes up as offensive for some people, I never meant to be condescending or judging anyone. It's just my own experience, but you have to realize that it is very different to come and enjoy a weekend/week in Amsterdam and having to source and stock the whole year.

While I don't want to advocate for the black market, it's just so fucking huge around here that you cannot really miss it if you know where to look. I don't want to comment too much about it but it's definitely not the same products that in CS, with a lot more strains from local growers.

He saying Dutch people know more about good weed then any stupid punter .Witch as you say is bullshit most would not know good bud from bad . Plus he says all CS weed is worse then street drugs ,as you know sometimes canal weeds good and sometimes bad also .As far as concentrates The Dam is way behind this I know for sure. Plus I would take FOD word on what,s good hash looks and tasted like over most on here .
I think you misread, I didn't mean "Dutch people" as a whole, but dutch/expats who got sick from the coffeeshops issues and went on other ways.
Amsterdam is still a major place of business in that industry and coffeeshops are just the visible part of the iceberg. And yes, I will stand by my point that coffeeshop weed here is the equivalent of street weed - some are good, some are bad but you never know for sure.

When I registered on this forum 2 years, I truely didn't know much about anything and I'm really grateful for all the help and testimonies that I found here. It's the same reason for those posts, I just want to share my POV and experiences, it's ok if we disagree, that's what makes life interesting right?

Again, sorry for the first post, I didn't mean to bring any elitism to the debate and I should have phrased my ideas better.


MrKushPuffer » Wed 1st May 2019 10:28 am

codejd wrote:
Tue 30th Apr 2019 06:09 pm
Black Widow Haze was nice. Tried to get new Hawaii Dream but ended up with SKT (?) which was nice.
Youre german?


DjShaggy » Wed 1st May 2019 07:28 am

Image


codejd » Tue 30th Apr 2019 06:09 pm

Black Widow Haze was nice. Tried to get new Hawaii Dream but ended up with SKT (?) which was nice.


macky » Wed 27th Feb 2019 11:02 am

He saying Dutch people know more about good weed then any stupid punter .Witch as you say is bullshit most would not know good bud from bad . Plus he says all CS weed is worse then street drugs ,as you know sometimes canal weeds good and sometimes bad also .As far as concentrates The Dam is way behind this I know for sure. Plus I would take FOD word on what,s good hash looks and tasted like over most on here .


DeLekkersteNUGS16 » Wed 27th Feb 2019 09:44 am

macky wrote:
Tue 26th Feb 2019 11:03 pm
Nootram wrote:
Tue 26th Feb 2019 09:55 pm
FODSmith wrote:
Tue 26th Feb 2019 04:35 pm
And yet their Nepal has been good, several times, though good black hash isn't all that easy to find in the Dam.

I don't really understand why good coffeeshops stock crap, because one bad purchase is likely to put customers off for a long time, possibly forever. It's not as though they're likely to be short of decent products, given the range they stock.
Why would you care about quality in the most famous city for drugs in the world? It's a fucking retarded question, those are business that care about making money and the most of their licence while it lasts. Not about pleasing some amateur who want to try nice stuff.

Take a look at the upcoming numbers of tourists and maybe you'll find an answer why: Dutch people that knows good weed dont really go into coffeeshop anymore because of the crap quality and the touristic price. But idk there will always be some dumb english bois to buy shit weed at an atrocious price :)

It's not like there is any quality check other than "is this weed?" and "can I make a profit selling it?" (probably if i make up some fancy strain name :D)
Amateur ,fucking retarded Dutch people know good weed ....so many stupid condescending shit I,lltake the high road and assume you are having a bad day :D
Much love to you Mack, I agree with him though. The Dutch as a people/culture don't have the most passion for or affinity with the sacred herb. Other European nationalities such as German, French, Spanish and Italian all have much more of a stoner-culture in my experience. That's not to say this applies to every single Dutchie by a long stretch, but if we're generalizing...


GanjaGod » Wed 27th Feb 2019 09:19 am

Marok21 wrote:
Sun 24th Feb 2019 09:56 pm
GanjaGod wrote:
Sun 24th Feb 2019 09:46 am
Had the parvatti cream, it was fucking horrible, the hash was cut with something
That sounds bad :evil: :? How did you notice that it was cut? taste... black smoke?

I remember a post from CC about their Amnesia Hia Hash which was pretty awful, too :? While some of their hashes
like their Choco Maroc was pretty good to me. Hopefully only a bad batch... but they must tried it themselves... I can´t understand why a well known coffeeshop sell such crap...

When breaking the hash it had a strange coloring inside. Held the flame close which didnt do anything. When crumbling i felt like having fucking sand between my fingers. It burned black like a car tire


FODSmith » Wed 27th Feb 2019 08:55 am

Katsu's not a tourist shop in the centre. Lots of locals go there, and they don't look particularly brain-damaged. The product is usually good.

Even if, for the sake of argument, the markup on the occasional crap offerings is massive in comparison to the good stuff, I wouldn't have thought the additional profit is worth the damage to their reputation. They sell a wide variety of strains, after all. But then, what do I know, or anyone else, for that matter? The supply chain is murky, for obvious reasons.


macky » Tue 26th Feb 2019 11:03 pm

Nootram wrote:
Tue 26th Feb 2019 09:55 pm
FODSmith wrote:
Tue 26th Feb 2019 04:35 pm
And yet their Nepal has been good, several times, though good black hash isn't all that easy to find in the Dam.

I don't really understand why good coffeeshops stock crap, because one bad purchase is likely to put customers off for a long time, possibly forever. It's not as though they're likely to be short of decent products, given the range they stock.
Why would you care about quality in the most famous city for drugs in the world? It's a fucking retarded question, those are business that care about making money and the most of their licence while it lasts. Not about pleasing some amateur who want to try nice stuff.

Take a look at the upcoming numbers of tourists and maybe you'll find an answer why: Dutch people that knows good weed dont really go into coffeeshop anymore because of the crap quality and the touristic price. But idk there will always be some dumb english bois to buy shit weed at an atrocious price :)

It's not like there is any quality check other than "is this weed?" and "can I make a profit selling it?" (probably if i make up some fancy strain name :D)
Amateur ,fucking retarded Dutch people know good weed ....so many stupid condescending shit I,lltake the high road and assume you are having a bad day :D