LN94 » Wed 9th Oct 2019 04:48 am

Picked up five different grams of dry sift today as they've become well known for some marvellous new gen hash.

Lemon Gold, San Fernando Valley, Bubba Kush, Tangie, Kosher Dawg all priced at 13.50 EUR per gram. So far I've tried the Lemon Gold (incredibly sticky but dank af taste and smell) and Kosher Dawg (beautiful texture and breaks easily, super tasty and strong).

Will report back on the rest.

Marok21 » Sun 18th Aug 2019 08:58 pm

LN94 wrote:
Fri 16th Aug 2019 05:16 pm
Anyone know if Toermalijn is open today? Drove up from Belgium yesterday only to find out they were closed
I only know that they make vacation sometimes... if I remeber right they made it usually around the summertime so maybe they are on holidays atm... I searched a bit on google but couldn´t find any news or vacation dates...

LN94 » Fri 16th Aug 2019 05:16 pm

Anyone know if Toermalijn is open today? Drove up from Belgium yesterday only to find out they were closed :cry:

RoMoney » Wed 7th Aug 2019 08:37 pm

The fair was funny when I was there, lots of drunk Dutch people in the middle of the day. I have some videos I took of it when I was walking around stoned.
Marok21 wrote:
Tue 6th Aug 2019 10:03 pm
Well that sounds indeed interesting 8) I am not the biggest fan of their weed/hash but the coffeeshop itself is pretty nice and I never tried a weed milkshake... so another reason to visit Tilburg again :lol:
The last time I was there I just got the hash cookies, someone recommended their milkshake to me after I had been and I forgot about it until I saw someone post a pic of one on Instagram a few weeks ago. As I get older and so do my lungs, I like the edibles/drinkables more and more :mrgreen:

Marok21 » Tue 6th Aug 2019 10:03 pm

RoMoney wrote:
Sun 4th Aug 2019 05:10 pm
You are becoming a regular in Tilburg Did you catch any of Tilburg fair?
Yeah I like Tilburg pretty much. Well mainly because of their good quality stuff :roll: :lol: ... it´s not so easy to find some decent product from the coffeeshops in south Limburg (those which needs no Wietpas) and Brabant. Well there are a few places that sells good quality like in Eindhoven and of course also other smaller cities but the quality isn´t really constant and sometimes you can be pretty dissapointed :? also the prices for hash are usually much better than for example in Eindhoven or if you go more in the south. The cheapest hash from The Wall Coffeeshop in Eindhoven (which is known for hash) is "Super Pollen (7€/g)" and was for me like a pretty standard hash :? ... in Tilburg you got much better hash for around 5€/g! Furhermore the variety of hashes and also weed is much bigger and more special.

I catched two funfairs randomly when I was there in the past :lol: . It´s pretty big and I heard it´s the biggest funfair in the Benelux area but unfortunately we hadn´t so much time when we was there but it was enough to eat at least some "oliebollen" so damn lekker!! :mrgreen:
Also the last time was funfair when we were there. In the past Toeremalijn was closed sometimes in that period of the year for holidays so we were happy to see that they were still open (but Coffeeshop Africa was closed for holidays instead :? :roll: ).

I also noticed that there is also a big indoor skatepark only 3 minutes away from Toermalijn https://www.ladybirdskatepark.nl/ . Cool place to also just hang around and watch some nice skate moves while high :lol:
RoMoney wrote:
Sun 4th Aug 2019 05:10 pm
I want to return, I still have to try the cannabis milkshake at The Grass Company, so it's not just Toermalijn that I should return for.
Well that sounds indeed interesting 8) I am not the biggest fan of their weed/hash but the coffeeshop itself is pretty nice and I never tried a weed milkshake... so another reason to visit Tilburg again :lol:

RoMoney » Sun 4th Aug 2019 05:10 pm

Marok21 wrote:
Sun 4th Aug 2019 03:17 pm
Unfortunately I was a bit disappointed by their current batch of their Tangie Dry Sieved hash (13,50€/g). From the look it seemed to be the same stuff as before but the hash wasn´t so fresh anymore in my opinion. The taste was good but not to compare with the last batches I had. Especially the effect is much weaker with this batch :?

While their Bubba Kush hash was good as the last time...

By the way I spotted some Kashmir Cream hash on the menu for 12€/g which is new on their menu if I remember right. Furthermore no Double Diamond on the menu anymore. Instead they had some hash called Diamond on the menu for 14€/g.
You are becoming a regular in Tilburg :) Did you catch any of Tilburg fair? :) I want to return, I still have to try the cannabis milkshake at The Grass Company, so it's not just Toermalijn that I should return for.

Marok21 » Sun 4th Aug 2019 03:17 pm

Unfortunately I was a bit disappointed by their current batch of their Tangie Dry Sieved hash (13,50€/g). From the look it seemed to be the same stuff as before but the hash wasn´t so fresh anymore in my opinion. The taste was good but not to compare with the last batches I had. Especially the effect is much weaker with this batch :?

While their Bubba Kush hash was good as the last time...

By the way I spotted some Kashmir Cream hash on the menu for 12€/g which is new on their menu if I remember right. Furthermore no Double Diamond on the menu anymore. Instead they had some hash called Diamond on the menu for 14€/g.

Marok21 » Sun 9th Jun 2019 07:51 pm

RoMoney wrote:
Sun 26th May 2019 07:13 am
Marok21 wrote:
Sat 25th May 2019 05:17 pm
Awesome how they keep up the good quality with that big demand! keep it up :mrgreen:
The Homegrown Cup will be on in Tilburg on June 15th. Much better than having it in December I think. I would like to go but I will be in Den Haag the following week. Sometimes I plan too far in advance :lol:

I would also like to go to the Homegrown Cup but it´s not that easy to get access to the cup... as far as I know you can´t buy a pass... it´s only for people who enter something into the cup and a few others like "VIPs" and invited guests...
Den Haag sounds nice :mrgreen: I am also looking forward to get there in the next months :mrgreen:

Two week ago we made it to Toermalijn again :D :

Bubba Kush Dry sift moroccan (13,50€) - Again some high quality newschool hash over here :D From look it reminds me more of their 24k hash... also pretty oily creamy hash and not as crumbly as some other hashes they offer. It´s "tested" with 37,3% THC potential... so as the 24k it´s a bit lower in THC content compared to their Tangie and Skywalker OG hash for example but for me the 24k and Bubba Kush were a bit tastier and smelled more. They are also at least strong enough... so THC content isn´t all :D well till now I liked all of their offered hashes :mrgreen:

DjShaggy » Sun 26th May 2019 04:24 pm

RoMoney wrote:
Sun 26th May 2019 07:13 am
Marok21 wrote:
Awesome how they keep up the good quality with that big demand! keep it up :mrgreen:
The Homegrown Cup will be on in Tilburg on June 15th. Much better than having it in December I think. I would like to go but I will be in Den Haag the following week. Sometimes I plan too far in advance :lol:

Do both

RoMoney » Sun 26th May 2019 07:13 am

Marok21 wrote:

Marok21 » Sat 25th May 2019 05:17 pm

Martian Mean Green weed (12,50€/g) - I am always searching for a nice batch of that strain. I had it before from Voyagers and a few other places but it wasn´t really good like it could be. Heard from many people that this strain can give nice trippy effects when it´s good grown and a good pheno...
the example from Toermalijn had a really fresh fruity lemony smell. The buds looked also pretty nice... not to fresh and not to dry... makes a nice sound when breaking a bud which is a good sign to me. It smokes also pretty good maybe not 100% clean but really good for coffeeshop weed in general. Effect was also a pretty strong sativa high like it should be :D which is really heavy in combination with their Tangie hash :shock: :mrgreen:

Overall best example of the strain I tried so far... smells great and gives a nice effect. Doesn´t burn 100% perfect but like said before pretty good for coffeeshop weed.

San Fernando Valley Dry Sieved hash (14€/g) - Like their other dry sieved hashes that one is also very clean tasting/smelling hash. Kind of earthy/kushy taste with a good indica effect. From the look that one remind me a bit more of traditional hash compared to most other dry sieved hashes they offer but well it is pretty newschool :D

Furthermore my mate go some Tuna OG (50€/3,3g) in a jar. Pretty interesting cross... smelled nice OG like. I only had a few puffs but tasted very nice and burned with white ash :mrgreen: Also spotted that Annihilator Kush was new on their menu (50€/3,3g in a jar).

By the way their current batch of Tangie hash is pretty potent and oilier :mrgreen: while it was a bit worse some weeks ago but it was still high quality.

RoMoney » Sun 21st Apr 2019 05:46 pm

ACD toke and talk in Tilburg, I love it! Well done gents 😀

Marok21 » Sat 20th Apr 2019 02:50 pm

kingbee wrote:
Fri 19th Apr 2019 11:18 am
I visited Toermalijn recently, and also had the pleasure of meeting Marok21 from this forum there to sample some good-quality import hashes with
It was a pleasure to meet you, too :mrgreen: Was awesome to sit there in their outdoor area with that beautiful weather and smoking some nice hash with you :mrgreen: What more could one want? :mrgreen: In the end it was a pity that I hadn´t more time but there will be a next time for sure 8)

Kingbee has already described well what is on their menu usually... personaly I tried their Tangie hash for the first time as it was the advice of the dealer for a strong sativa hash... furthermore tried the Skywalker OG and 24k hash as last time.

Tangie hash (13,50€/g) - A bit brighter than the Skywalker OG but it gets darker quickly when pressed by hand because of the good oil content. The smell was sweet lemony to me... nice advice of the budtender for a sativa hash... effect was uplifting but strong enough, too. Well could be a bit cheaper for sure but like all of the "unpressed" hashes I tried from them it was pretty high quality newschool hash.

24k Hash (14€/g) - Different batch than the last time. Now it´s a darker creamy hash... not super soft but after a few seconds in the hand it gets very flexible. The hash has a nice smell of the used genetics. Even though it´s a different batch it´s again high quality :mrgreen: It gave me a nice strong mainly stoned effect.

Skywalker OG (14€/g) - Pretty much like the last time :mrgreen:

They also gave me a pre rolled White Widow Joint for free like the last time ( I think if you buy 3 grams or more)... but well as most pre rolled joints from Coffeeshops there is way to much tobacco inside :? but well it was for free...

Again Toermalijn did not disappoint me :D especially the effects of the hashes are very nice to me :mrgreen:

kingbee » Fri 19th Apr 2019 11:18 am

I visited Toermalijn recently, and also had the pleasure of meeting Marok21 from this forum there to sample some good-quality import hashes with :)

There is quite a large menu at this coffeeshop, ranging from mid-grade 'cheaper' products, costing 10 euro or less a gram, all the way up to "Cali import" strains, costing 100 euro for an eighth/3.5g!! Such ridiculous pricing IMO!

They also have numerous types of Dutch-grown 'elite genetics', costing around 50-60 euro for an eighth, e.g. Gorilla Glue#4 at €50/3.5g and Sunset Sherbert (Girl Scout Cookies x Pink Panties) at €60/3.5g I believe.

This is also 'over-priced' for what it is, but unfortunately that's the way the Dutch market is going, so in _relative_ terms, it's not so bad, especially when compared with the lower quality that other shops are selling, for similar prices; so at least Toermalijn maintains a good element of quality.

Out of the various high-quality hashes available, mostly 'new-school' genetics grown in Morocco, there were several choices available. As previously sampled by Marok21, the SkywalkerOG Kush hash stood out as a particularly good option, so thanks to Marok's good review of this hash, plus having researched the strain Skywalker OG Kush online (Leafly, etc), everyone was saying how it's mainly an Indica, and has a great anti-anxiety and depression benefits, but gives a euphoric 'floating' high, so out of the various similarly-priced high-quality hashes available at this shop, I decided to go for this one on this short trip in the south of the Netherlands.

Skywalker OG Kush hash, produced in Morocco, €14/g

- It certainly is a high-grade product; the high/stone are as described above, and it burns to a consistently-clean very light grey ash, thus indicating a high level of purity/cleanness. It provides a powerful and calming body effect, coupled with an enjoyable uplifting feeling, definitely recommended ;)

kingbee » Mon 8th Apr 2019 09:02 pm

Great reviews and info Jesscass and Marok, I'm just disappointed Toermalijn got so expensive!! (Still good quality though)