It is currently Sat 28th Jan 2023 12:43 pm

  • Topics
    Posts
    Last post
  • brufySat Jan 28, 2023 11:11 am
    ed the head wrote: Sat 28th Jan 2023 11:03 am I understand Good Sir Brufy - I sometimes feel the same about your ultra low airfares and travel times to Mijn Mekka - seems the grass always seems greener on the other side :wtf:
    ah! but I travel by Eurostar, direct train in four hours right into Centraal and avoiding all that kerfuffle at the airport.
  • brufySat Jan 28, 2023 11:20 am
    Got a nice Campo Viejo Reserva on the go. £6.99 at the moment, absolute bloody bargain and a stew on a low heat. Two footie matches on the telly today, so all set up :)
  • ed the headSat Jan 28, 2023 11:32 am
    brufy wrote: Sat 28th Jan 2023 11:20 am Got a nice Campo Viejo Reserva on the go. £6.99 at the moment, absolute bloody bargain and a stew on a low heat. Two footie matches on the telly today, so all set up :)
    speaking of greener grass, proximity to Spain 8)
  • ed the headSat Jan 28, 2023 11:33 am
    ed the head wrote: Sat 28th Jan 2023 11:32 am
    brufy wrote: Sat 28th Jan 2023 11:20 am Got a nice Campo Viejo Reserva on the go. £6.99 at the moment, absolute bloody bargain and a stew on a low heat. Two footie matches on the telly today, so all set up :)
    speaking of greener grass, proximity to Spain 8)
    + vernacular use of footie and telly ... :mrgreen: greener
  • ed the headSat Jan 28, 2023 11:34 am
    +10 for bloody
  • ed the headSat Jan 28, 2023 11:34 am
    Ik houd engels vernacular :mrgreen:
  • RoMoney38 minutes ago
    likes this message
    ed the head wrote: Sat 28th Jan 2023 11:34 am +10 for bloody
    haha in Dublín people say 'bleedin'
  • RoMoney37 minutes ago
    Glad to see Brufy is also weekending well 😁
  • ed the head35 minutes ago
    RoMoney wrote: Sat 28th Jan 2023 12:05 pm likes this message
    ed the head wrote: Sat 28th Jan 2023 11:34 am +10 for bloody
    haha in Dublín people say 'bleedin'
    +11 for fekkin 8)
  • ed the head34 minutes ago
    ed the head wrote: Sat 28th Jan 2023 12:07 pm
    RoMoney wrote: Sat 28th Jan 2023 12:05 pm likes this message
    ed the head wrote: Sat 28th Jan 2023 11:34 am +10 for bloody
    haha in Dublín people say 'bleedin'
    +11 for fekkin 8)
    :mrgreen:
No one is chatting

Login  •  Register

Who is online

In total there are 18 users online :: 1 registered, 3 hidden and 14 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1167 on Mon 16th Mar 2020 10:01 pm

Statistics

Total posts 404598 • Total topics 28758 • Total members 13356 • Our newest member zitan2332