Nostalgia.....things I miss!

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
RoMoney

Nostalgia.....things I miss!

Post by RoMoney »

Late night joints by the canal.....

Early morning joints in a coffeeshop (Green Place)....

Red Velvet Cakes....new and old :mrgreen: Ironically all these photos are from my last trip to Clouds in the City scam cup in October 2019 and I was there in the flesh to witness the launch to the new Red Velvet Cake, truely humbled by the experience :lol: :D

:arrow: Amsterdam :!:

Hope to see you all in October or maybe next April, let us see what the world hold for us :D

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
macky

Re: Nostalgia.....things I miss!

Post by macky »

My favourite time of day smoking late night on canal side .
Thought cake was made with Balloon for Het Balloon ,regardless I,m a big fan of the cake :mrgreen:
October looking far away here with very slow vaccines roll out , if plans fall though will need at lest two weeks next 420 :mrgreen:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

macky wrote: Thu 15th Apr 2021 05:07 pm if plans fall though will need at lest two weeks next 420 :mrgreen:
That's a good call! You could even make it three weeks and swing by BCN for some Cannabis Clubs and Gaudi architecture :mrgreen:
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

3D963D70-25E2-4269-84EF-35F6596E7504.jpeg
3D963D70-25E2-4269-84EF-35F6596E7504.jpeg (68.68 KiB) Viewed 3413 times
"Laif" with a long "a".
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Still enjoy popping in there for a cold Gulpener and see what the vibe is like. :wink:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

AzLaker wrote: Sat 15th May 2021 03:05 pm Still enjoy popping in there for a cold Gulpener and see what the vibe is like. :wink:

AzLaker
8)
I have been past it many times but have not stopped in. It still hurts a little, although of course it should not.

I think I mentioned here before that after the old place was gone, I was a bit lost for a couple of trips. Nes had become such a go to it was difficult to replace. Of course there are plenty of pubs about but that one held the memories.

For a late night sip and smoke the Bulldog hotel bar works for me. €5 pints, clean toilets, smoker friendly, works for me.
"Laif" with a long "a".
Comus

Post by Comus »

me and my brother being 9 and 11 years old going to the shop before breakfast to buy milk and bread etc.for mum, but stopping to tie together the shoe laces of the unconcious heroin addicts who littered oudezijds kolk at that early hour :mrgreen:
I'm in shocks and stares
CruMember

Post by CruMember »

Comus wrote: Sun 16th May 2021 03:51 pm me and my brother being 9 and 11 years old going to the shop before breakfast to buy milk and bread etc.for mum, but stopping to tie together the shoe laces of the unconcious heroin addicts who littered oudezijds kolk at that early hour :mrgreen:
...watch out, their late revenge that one day you'll catch a strain with the hidden name "tied shoelaces" (bad sister of "golden soles"!? :wink: ) having the same effect on you... :shock: :crazy: :lol: