Cheese in Amsterdam : LIVE REPORT

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
elevatorman

Post by elevatorman »

i got soaked tonight cheese but was so high i didnt care

TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

I am enjoying this read so much. Sounds like you all are having a grand time.

Can't beat that temple ball!!! spot on!

Try to stay dry (out of the rain... not the smoke).
Amsterdam dreaming.............
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

no sleestack or wobbler..noooooooooooooooooooo!!

damn besides that though great trip so far. enjoy your cheese tomorrow and get some cheese dust if you feel like it :)
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
darkglobe

Post by darkglobe »

Sounds like yer having a great time Cheese :) ...and did i miss something,where didja get the Golden soles hash ?... :?
"That cats something i can't explain"
Boner

Post by Boner »

Golden Soles is from Grea Area, lovely hash.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
darkglobe

Post by darkglobe »

Cheers Boner...{damn...another one to add to my list... :wink: }
"That cats something i can't explain"
Boner

Post by Boner »

Not the best pic in the wolrd but it's the only one I've got of the GS: http://aycu01.webshots.com/image/17600/ ... 930_rs.jpg
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
metal4mullets

Post by metal4mullets »

Awesome reporting, Cheese *high five*! :D

I'm really glad to hear that you're having such a good time. Also, it's really good to hear that you're enjoying Grey Area so much this trip. A lot of people rag on them, and we actually were somewhat hesitant to visit there, but couldn't have been more happy that we did. We only bought two strains and they were both great-to-excellent. The service and atmosphere were also top-notch...which may have been attributed to us being Americans *shrug*. Jon was just awesome, too....great guy. Let us take a pic of the menu and everything.

Since you were at Amnesia you should have grabbed some of the Pink Kush! DUDE...it was effin' FAN-tastic when we had it in August! I'm not sure if it's going to be that "old school kush" taste you're looking for...but it definitely tasted kushariffic when we purchased it. Very classy, for sure :)

You're making me feel a bit regretful for not trying the hashes when we were there. The Golden Soles from GA sounds super good...and everyone seems to enjoy Stix's Temple Ball hash. I guess we're going to have to add hashes to our list of "must smoke" items *shrug* :D
Alcalde

Joselito Tapas Cafe

Post by Alcalde »

cheese wrote: can anyone recommend a good place for appetizers and a few drinks. looking for somewhere we can get some nice spreads while relaxing and drinking before heading out for dinner.
This was good.

http://s943.photobucket.com/albums/ad27 ... 050043.jpg

Its on Haarlemeerstraat/Nieuwendijk and Singel
The Alcalde

Viva Canabis!
cheese

Post by cheese »

whats going on everyone!

had a crazy last 2 days in amsterdam and have been getting right retarded. lots of drinking and eating and smoking. and oh yeah.. a hell of a lot of walking.

yesterday we got up early. we grabbed a quick breakfast and then headed up to the leidesplein. we took the tram so it was nice and easy on the feet and once we got there we headed over to the noon to smoke one quick before walking around. grabbed 1 g sleaze. 1 g blueberry and 1 g blueberry haze. smoked the sleaze there and it was actually very tasty. not sure what the cross is but i liked it alot. the nugs looked very nice as he just got a fresh load. left there and decided to hit the albert cuyp market. bad decision...

albert cuyp market is closed on sundays so we said fuck it and headed back to the leidesplein. parked our assess in one of the bar patio things right in the square and smoked one and had a beer. was pretty cool people watching.

after this we headed over to mellow yellow. was a decent walk and we were there in no time. picked up 2 more g's of bb as it looked much better and budtender dude let me pick a nice fat nug that looked excellent.

also grabbed 1 g of the honey hash on the budtenders recommendation.

also picked up 1 g of the S5 haze. it was a nice smoke and we enjoyed the buzz.

honey hash was much nicer in a joint than in the pipe. not one of the betters.

we then headed back down to rembrantplein and over to stix grabbed 2 grams temple ball. oooh by far the best sample of temple ball around town.

we hit up a few bars and then went to a nice asian fusion restaurant called momo.. it was a very cool restaurant, and some pretty good food. sushi was excellent as well. everything was presented well and tasted great. we were hammering back the drinks at dinner and decided to hit up barneys uptown for a few vodka with fresh orange juice. after about 6 more of those and 5 joints later we walked up through the red light district and started doing tequila shots until the bars closed. we were absolutely poluted.

grabbed 1 more g of g13haze from barneys and 1 gram of the caramella cream i think. both smoked very nice as did the samples from mellow yellow and noon.

crashed at about 3 am after smoking a blue cheese joint and woke up next at about 8 am with the dryest mouth in the world and a nasty headache.

will post today after i smoke a j of chocolope from twede kamer.
' Smoke em if you got em '
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Nice cheese 8)
ollsta1

Post by ollsta1 »

yes cheese!!!lovin the report enjoy the chocolope!! 45 days i go wahoooooo
cheese

Post by cheese »

its amazing how quickly you can forget details of your trip when your here in amsterdam. i actually sorta struggled to remember what i did yesterday and what i smoked. it all comes back when you sit back and think about it, but it did take some thinking.

today is a little easier to remember although im not sure why. i drank so many beers today my stomach is going to explode.

started the day with 1 joint of mexican haze from dampkring (old pink floyd. bud tender recommended it and looked interestesting so i thought why not.

we werent quite satisfied with it. taste was nothing special and it didnt burn very good. so went back up and bought 1 g super silver haze. it was much better and hit the spot. did some shopping after this and then headed to the burger bar.

we had the kobe burger with fries and were lucky enough to get a seat outside on the small bench to eat. burger was fantastic and i like the way they toast there buns. lots of different sauces for fries

we hit up the noordermarket today and found it very interesting. all kinds of shit being sold. apparently its only on mondays.

today we stopped at coffeeshop 420 and had a smoke. we got 1 g 420 kush and 1 g nevilles haze. smoked half of the nevilles haze on its own and the other half with the rest of the honey hash we had left. on its own i didnt really like it. but with the hash in it is tasted much better.

later smoked the 420 kush and it was nice and powerful. slight taste of kush. smells alot even in my pocket ...i kept getting huge wiffs of it as we walked around town.

after this we headed to dam square to sit at i think its called majestic, we parked ourselves on these big outdoor cushion seats that had heaters above them and we started to drink the white beers.. they have a large glass and we must have drank 7 or 8 each before dinner.

we really enjoyed this actually as the seats were comfy, it was outside but still covered and it had a heater right by us. the drinks were cold and the waitress said it was cool to smoke whatever i would like. we sat here for a while and really enjoyed looking at everything go down in dam square.

for dinner we went for italian. it was very good and we then hit up twede kamer after as it was close by.

got 1 g chocolope as it looked great and 1 gram amnesia haze. after smoking the chocolope in the store i went back up and got 1 more gram. we also got 1 gram of the melana cream. very soft and oily like. tastes good in a joint but a bit harsh in a pipe.

went out for a few more drinks after twede kamer and now back at the hotel deciding what to do. might just pig out on some snacks and smoke a shitload. hahah fuck all on tv tho and it is early. we will see what i get up to.

i feel like i have forgotten a few stops along the way but doing the best i can to remember.
' Smoke em if you got em '
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

quality reporting, i loved the temple balls i got from stix in august aswell,
:( im so jealous, i wish i was in tweed de kamer :lol:
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

great write up dude.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin