Some pics from Hoofddorp

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Valo

Some pics from Hoofddorp

Post by Valo »

I managed to get some pics uploaded, but the connection is really slow so I am being lazy and just giving the link to the album. I don't have many yet but there isn't a great deal to photo in Hoofddorp to be honest.

Photo Album

They do have one coffeeshop though called Superfly (which is actually on this site already). I have only been once and got some pretty crappy weed if i am honest...just a bit too tight to pick apart and hard to burn. I can't even remember the name as the menu was of a lot of strains I didn't recognise. It was €8,50 per gram, which wasn't worth it. I would still go back and try something else, but only out of convenience.

Have been getting a lot of weed from Haarlem....mainly the High Times special, which is currently a really nice Blue Cheese, at €15 for 2g.

Also the White Choco from Dampkring in Amsterdam is another I am smoking a lot (thanks to DC turning me onto it). At €8 per gram, it's a really good smoke, that doesn't knock you out, but does have a lovely taste and buzz.

Everything is going well though...getting used to the mad hours at work, although a lot of guy are getting a lot less than the 40 hours expected so that can be annoying. Otherwise i'm very settled already, and just plan on saving up to look for a cheaper place nearer Amsterdam.

~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
titus wong

Post by titus wong »

Hey Valo,

Must be nice living the dream! Glad to hear that the White Choco is still in form. I would tell you to take it easy, but I'm sure you already are! 8)
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
hippy_man99

Post by hippy_man99 »

come down to leiden and smoke a spliff!
bavlondon

Post by bavlondon »

Great pictures of the windmills mate I really like those. Never got round to it in the end for this trip just gone but next time for sure.
schererbuzz

Post by schererbuzz »

Nice pics. I'm following you in photobucket so post pics when you can. Congrats on the move, also.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Nice Pics mate :D
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

I like the windmill picture 8).
AmDamMan

Post by AmDamMan »

Just wondering if you happened to be working for flexcargo by any chance?