Weedhog first damtrip

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
matty223

Re: Weedhog first damtrip

Post by matty223 »

Kingdoc wrote:Nice weedhog 8),& for the record your not the 1st guy to say barneys is overpriced.KD.
and not the first to think the tangerine dream was overpriced

Loftmonkey

Post by Loftmonkey »

nice report weedhog...cheers for sharing
hope I enjoy my first trip as much :lol:

SD72
oohhh smooth...
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

matty223 wrote:
Kingdoc wrote:Nice weedhog 8),& for the record your not the 1st guy to say barneys is overpriced.KD.
and not the first to think the tangerine dream was overpriced

Lol matty,Na barneys imo is a good shop but expensive! i mean a horrific 17 euros a gram :x,I got silver pearl (i think) last time for like 10 :lol:,Hence whey i dont visit much! i normally visit once each trip at best kinda thing 8),Even "grea area" is cheaper & thats saying something! & thanks for the laugh man,KD.
weedhog

Post by weedhog »

Well, I am having a great time getting lost in the city. I am averaging about 5 grams of herbs per day, I have tried 21 different weeds/hash up to now...Honestly I was thinking the weed here is pretty and smells good but taste just ok and buzz wise a little weak then I realized I was smoking sativas and sativa/Indica strains only. Today I switched to Indica dominate straing ie: kushes and I like these much better, to me the taste is better and the high is way better for me also. The highlights so far are:
Dampkring, Cheese, was very nice lotsa crystals low smell and light taste though.8.5/10
Greenhouse on Haarlemmer, og Kush looked nice smelled good, hard hitter, I liked this alot.
Voyagers, Ultra lemon bio haze, nice for a haze, good weed for the price. Butter, strongest thing I have bought so far, love this and getting more!
Other things not related to weed I have enjoyed so far:

Chocolate, wow I love chocolate and Amsterdam has some of the best chocolate I've ever had. I have had Puccini's and Jordina both were great.
Great breads and cakes, theres a great bakery across from DeKuil/420.
Cafe leGrotte on Haarlemmer is a great place for fry up and smoke, friendly staff.
Burger Bar, great place, one of the best Burger's ever, imo equals 5 guys in America.
Snackbar bird, Good food, great location to eat and people watch.
Magnum bars, only had the Golden Magnum so far and it was superb.
Dutch people have been very nice so far.
Didnt get offered drugs except twice and not until late in the evening on the fourth day, one guy touched my hand when I told him not to touch me and get the fuck outta there he took off, still annoying but thanks to the tips here I expected it.
Some random pics:

By weedhog at 2011-03-03
By weedhog at 2011-03-03
By weedhog at 2011-03-03

BTW Camera ran batteries ran out where can I buy batteries, tourist junk shops, etos, AH, I am going to Alber Cuuyp market tomorrow so maybe there..
Anyways, Im going to explore some more different shops ans try some of the more Indica dominate strains..maybe Borjorgens or Bij...maybe Haarlem
Nimrod

Post by Nimrod »

Go, weedhog, Go!
Balou

Post by Balou »

Thanks for the report Weedhog. You should find batteries for your camera at Dixons on the Kalverstraat just off the Muntplein.
liquidSwords wrote:Never been in La Grotto, always walked past and thought it looked nice tho. I know you can smoke in there back Do they sell weed in there?
They don't sell, they gave it up to keep their bar. My favorite time to visit is in the Summer. They open up the wall of windows and you can enjoy the view of Haarlemmerstraat. The prices are decent and the Full English is pretty good. There was a good looking Dutch woman working there on my last visit.

Peace,
Balou
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
DrDiesel

Post by DrDiesel »

la grotte is always my brekkie spot. watching the world go by with a nice fat one, a 8.50 full english, hot and i mean HOT waitress and they serve extra cold heineken. what more could you want! :D
An Extra 4p a Pint? Your havin a laugh Mr Osbourne
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

DrDiesel wrote:la grotte is always my brekkie spot. watching the world go by with a nice fat one, a 8.50 full english, hot and i mean HOT waitress and they serve extra cold heineken. what more could you want! :D
A spliff :-)

Thanx TGSG, will try and get to La Grotto next visit in April :-)

Good reporting Weedhog, is there more???
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

I can 2nd the dampkrings cheese weedhog! its dynamite,Sounds like you had a great time mate! no need to ask if your going back :lol:,KD.