21/03/2011 Tilburg

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
beejun

21/03/2011 Tilburg

Post by beejun »

08.30 AM, Brussels.
The alarm wakes me up, a coffee, a joint and a shower later I'm out the door, catch a tram to Brussels South, Pay my return ticket Brussels - Tilburg, 35 euros, go to Roosendaal and then catch another train to Tilburg, it takes about 2 hours, but with an mp3 player and a few papers time goes pretty fast.

12.00 PM, Tilburg, Holland.
The Grass Company.
As always the first Coffeeshop I visited after leaving the station is The Grass Company, I love this shop, it's so comfy, so big, the food and the service is first class. The weed comes in plastic box there, I bought two 15 euros Indu Kush boxes at 8 eur/gram, as always the kush was fantastic, fruity and nice high! I had a cheese and ham toast a coke and a joint of that kush there.

De Muze.
This is where I mostly buy ash, but they also have a lots of different weeds on the menu. I bought 3gr of Nepal at 10eur/gram and 2 gram of Afghan at 5eur/gram. I didnt stay there, just buy n' fly! But the hash is quality believe me!

Toermalijn.
They also have a very nice menu there, I bought 5 grams of New York Diesel for 55 euros and got a pack of Rizzla and a pack of roaches free of charge, as usual! Buy and Fly again.

The Rif.
I got 5 grams of cheese there for 60 euros, well worth the price. I ordered a mint tea, and I don't mean boiling water with a tea bag, nah, the real deal, propa Moroccan tea, i had a cheese joint to go with the tea, lovely!

Shiva.
Last shop I went to was shiva, it was my first time there, I got to say I like this shop! It was Monday 01.30 PM so not busy at all, just 2 geezers at the bar , one of them smoking cigarette.... wtf.
The girl welcoming me was a very nice looking girl, very smily and all, I smelled a few herbs, and decided to go for 4 grams of Crystal Weed at 8.50 eur/gr and 1 gr of Gruis for 5 euros, if you don't know what Gruis is , it's the leftovers from all their weed, so no big buds.
I sat at the counter, and rolled a pure joint of that Gruis, Funny taste, almost each puff was kinda different taste, but it did the job and got me propa high. It was time to return to Tilburg station to go back home.

top 3 strainz : NY Diesel, Amnesia and Cheese.
Dava

Re: 21/03/2011 Tilburg

Post by Dava »

sounds like a mad day!, do you have any problems taking it all home with you?
CHELSEA_SMOKERS_SOCIETY

Post by CHELSEA_SMOKERS_SOCIETY »

if only i could pop over like that... i mean compared to our american friends i can, but compared to our belgian/german friends... and i suppose comparing them to our ducth firends ... im rambling.

never been to tilburg... really should.
Trips to the 'dam: 27
beejun

Post by beejun »

Dava wrote:sounds like a mad day!, do you have any problems taking it all home with you?
Nope, no problems! Belgium aren't that strict regarding cannabis. :)
beejun

Post by beejun »

CHELSEA_SMOKERS_SOCIETY wrote:if only i could pop over like that... i mean compared to our american friends i can, but compared to our belgian/german friends... and i suppose comparing them to our ducth firends ... im rambling.

never been to tilburg... really should.
Yeah There are certain aspects about Brussels I dislike, but one of the best thing bout being in Brussels is that we're next to Holland! :)
I bet you would love Tilburg, maybe not the city itself because there's nothing special there IMO, but the coffeeshops have very good quality weed and descent prices most of the times, unlike in Maastricht where they charge you 10 euros for a gram of white widow.
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

i was gonna take a day trip last October while in Eindhoven and had maps to all the cs you mention :lol: Im annoyed i never went now :x never mind always this years trip to Eindhoven :wink:
-
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Thanks again for sharing, Beejun!
Been to Tilburg myself couple of times and being there every now and then. Pretty much enojoying De Muze and Toermalijn, too :wink: .
Shiva from Shiva was a very nice smoke considering the price of 7€/g in November last year :lol: .
Grass Company is indeed a very nice place to relax and their quality is okay, too. Had the Hindu Kush this February for about 7,5€/g - good indica stone.
Thanks for promoting The Rif as I highly rate their moroccan mint tea, very friendly people workig there, too. Had their Tidighin(moroccan hash, 10,5€/g - love that analogy as it's the highest mountain of the Rif :lol: )this February, which was also good for the price but do prefer Toermalijn for hash. Had their Cheese Haze(12e/g)in the past and liked it.

If you're going next time please check out coffeeshop Crackers next door to Shiva if you don't know already. Especially for their big menu of shakes :wink: .
Pretty oldschool that shop but you will see :lol: . Very nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Frequented mostly by locals so the menu tends to be standard(but in opposite to most local shops outside of amsterdam you'll find at least one haze there :lol: )
beejun

Post by beejun »

If you're going next time please check out coffeeshop Crackers next door to Shiva if you don't know already. Especially for their big menu of shakes :wink: .
Pretty oldschool that shop but you will see :lol: . Very nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Frequented mostly by locals so the menu tends to be standard(but in opposite to most local shops outside of amsterdam you'll find at least one haze there :lol: )
Damn I didn't even know there was another coffeeshop next to Shiva, thank you for letting me know, I will defo check it out next time, I go to Tilburg minimum once a month but sometimes 2 or 3 times in a month so it won't be long to find out what that coffeeshop is like.

Cheers mate!

and Cisco, if you spend a few days in Heindhoven then you should check out Tilburg, I highly recommend it!
Balou

Post by Balou »

Thanks for the report. I plan on visiting Tilburg in November.

Peace,
Balou
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Sorry Beejun, I mixed something up: Pasja(not Shiva) is Bredaseweg No.123, Crackers is No.165 so approximately about 200-300m. Sorry for that. So I guess you know coffeeshop Shiva(more or less near coffeeshop Rif), if not a place worth visiting in my humble opinion - their Mako Haze(11/12€/g)was good in February.

I was also refering to Pasja's Shiva :lol:.

If you don't know them all there take a look here(no offence intended): https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Tx_Tilburg.html

As I'm visiting Tilburg since a couple of years I know all coffeeshops there so feel free to ask(have been to almost all of them again in February 2011 but nothing has really changed so mainly stick to Toermalijn, De Muze(like the new interior) etc.).
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

I will do Beejun i am gonna make a point of it in October :wink:
-
beejun

Post by beejun »

Jesscass wrote:(have been to almost all of them again in February 2011 but nothing has really changed so mainly stick to Toermalijn, De Muze(like the new interior) etc.).
yeah, wot i like about the muze is that unlike most shops, when they refurbished their shop, they would still be open for business, there was a massive sign saying , DEALERS --->, made me laugh.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Tilburg coffeeshop map.

http://thekaart.nl/en-netherlands-tilbu ... 447_0.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite