15 days in Europe with Amsterdam at Start & End (w/pics)

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
redeyezman

Re: 15 days in Europe with Amsterdam at Start & End (w/pics)

Post by redeyezman »

1 Year Later:

A lot has happened in the last 365 since that first day in Amsterdam. New job, new boy, new home (rental), new friends, and new outlook on life! All great things! Since we couldn't celebrate *her* b-day in Europe his year, a quick visit to beltway liquor and POOF! We're back in Roma! a few tokes of kush.. POOF I'm back in Amsterdam!

Just thought I would look at the (crappy) photos I managed to take on my 1st visit, and found this one to post. I posted it out of sheer amazement a full year later that such a huge building can have no other purpose other than to store bicycles. Any locals, or knowledgeable visitors use this? Or comment more on this?

Shells sink. Dreams float.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

nice reporting...would of loved to see more picture and more about Rome!!? and paris!? 8)
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Adamster wrote:nice reporting...would of loved to see more picture and more about Rome!!? and paris!? 8)
Thanks Adamster. Here are a few more snippets. Guess when I wrote this didn't see how extensive people get with the reporting. Writing is fun for sure. Mostly spent my time focused on cannabis tips, and atmosphere. Decided I will stay near Spirit/Barney's for return trip. When return trip will be is still unforeseen.......for now :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Rome
On the way in. Wine to cure your cotton mouth anyone?
Popemobile prior to combustion engine:
Fun place to be for a few hours:
Overgrown ruins down the road:
Pantheon entrance:
Pantheon. Dome so big, couldn't get it in a picture...

All I will add for Paris is the view from Notre Dame:
treetop

Post by treetop »

That apple pie looks good.
How much did you produce?
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Wife got a job. Seriously thinking about planning a return trip! Will fly directly in and out of Amsterdam this time however. Any tips on avoiding problems returning back to the USA? People hate us now more than ever...
matty223

Post by matty223 »

redeyezman wrote: Thu 1st Mar 2018 12:08 am Wife got a job. Seriously thinking about planning a return trip! Will fly directly in and out of Amsterdam this time however. Any tips on avoiding problems returning back to the USA? People hate us now more than ever...
Hey red hows things,,
What type of problems are you thinking of expecting ?

Only thing imcan think of is arriving 2 hrs or more for,your,return flight home, last april took me 3 hrs get go thru all 3 security checks

Matty
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

matty223 wrote: Thu 1st Mar 2018 12:06 pm
redeyezman wrote: Thu 1st Mar 2018 12:08 am Wife got a job. Seriously thinking about planning a return trip! Will fly directly in and out of Amsterdam this time however. Any tips on avoiding problems returning back to the USA? People hate us now more than ever...
Hey red hows things,,
What type of problems are you thinking of expecting ?

Only thing imcan think of is arriving 2 hrs or more for,your,return flight home, last april took me 3 hrs get go thru all 3 security checks

Matty
not sure given the new levels of tyranny abound. Maybe they will say I'm to inebriated for safe travel? What are these 3 checks? 1 for passport, 1 for body scan/security, and 3rd is customs?