My trip was awesome!!!

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
jimi62471

My trip was awesome!!!

Post by jimi62471 »

Greetings all! Was in Mokum 4/19 to 4/23. A bit of a short trip, but packed alot of fun into it. My favorite part of the trip happened on the plane in Detroit. I was approached by a young man who asked if i knew anything about Amsterdam, because he had a long layover and he wanted to find some smoke... "You just hit the lottery my friend!" I told him.
We breezed through customs, carry on only. To the train and 20 min. later i got to see the look of pure fascination..... Stopped At centraal coffeeshop cuz it was open. A gram of s-5 and a gram of isolator, 3 cakes and we sit down and roll. I ask if he wants the honors... Then he says,"i don't roll joints", and proceeds to show me his accident damaged right hand.. Missing parts of several fingers.... Roman candle accident. Ans did i mention he is a hockey player for the bulgarian junior national team? We smoke, eat cakes, ( he saves his for the plane). I blast a 1/2 gram of the isolator in a pipe with him... We are fucking high!!!!
Walked him all through RLD and over to Nieuwmarkt, to Dam square, and back through the RLD ...and back down to the train station so he could catch his plane after a nap.
To my hotel.. City Hotel on Right near central station. I would recommend it, cheap, clean, but totally non smoking. They fed me free brekkie and stowed my bags.. A quick freshen up in the micro-euro bathroom and i'm off !!!
First spot... Wait, let me think... Anyday.... 2 grams of Grinspoon and a gram of their recommended hash. Up the fucking stairs of death, and i hit the verdamper!!! Smoked about a gram of grinspoon.. The budtender and i were quite flirty, and she took all of the sticks out of it, nothing but a bag of foxtails!!!! Great smoke! After getting the courage up i went back downstairs and hit the street. Next stop ..Voyagers.. Walk in, dabs with stan going on at the low table. I greet Matty, and Treetop, order a mango looza,and 2 cakes... The 2 grams of lemon bio and 1 gram of Amnesia.... Black female budtender was so cool to me! Sit at the counter.... Grab a percolator and hit the lemon, and the Amnesia and eat both cakes...i sit in for a while, smoke, chat... Meet a few ACD members.. Sorry i suck with names... But nice to meet you all!! An hour later i am fuckin' chinese eyed and tired!!! Back to the hotel for a nap...2 hours of blessed crazy dreamy sleep....tbc....

Living The Dream...
jimi62471

Re: My trip was awesome!!!

Post by jimi62471 »

Pushing onward!!! Wake up, get dressed and hit the internet in the common area... Fb, then check the acd map for ideas....grey area it is! Hit the line that is already out the door...i am standing next to some guy i have seen on youtube.. Got crazy eyes, a do at home mohawk.... And some book of drawings and phrases he insisted on showing me....but fuck pyou my crazy friend, i am aware of your schizophrenic rant thanks to youtube!! ( I ask why he has pictures of my family in his book in an ever increasing tone! He is flabbergasted and has no idea what to do and scurries out of line to engage someone else. ( thank god!). Anyway, an intro to John, i get 1 gram girls out cookies, 2 grams el grey, 2 grams golden soles. Buy n fly as the place is a out as big as a postage stamp.( i need my space when i am fucked up). Back over to neuwmarkt for hsb and rockit.. Buy NL and 2 cakes from hsb, then just alook at rockit menu.. No buy. Then to goa and basjoe and bagheera.. No buys, just looking thanks.
Back down through the RLD and hit abraxas, and about 5 other shops... Thenext thing i know, i am walking around with about 30 grams of assorted weed and hash... I start to freak out a bit head to wok n wok, but get diverted by a shoarma combo joint and start having a giggle attack brought on by an indian woman who sounded like a fucking oompa loompa! I get it together enough to order way too much food and frits!!! I fucking live frits!!! Mozey back to my hotel .( not before buying another 2 cakes from voyagers. Then munch like a stoned pig while cruisi g facebook at the hotel... Finally crash for the night. NOT!!! It's 9pm.. Cathartic dump after dinner and off to the NES!!!
At Tnes, i see many familiar faces, most importantly Rob and Sally who i met earlier at Voyagers. Lemming arrives as i am enjoying multiple Gulpners and many joints!!!! A great place to party!!! Love the vibe!!! Rob and sally are super fun, they would be folks i would enjoy hanging out with at home. Smoke, drink, smoke, drink, back to the hotel for a pass out!
The end of a glorious day 1.
Living The Dream...
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Hi Jimi enjoying your write-up, sweet karma for taking care of the layover guy :D, and your purchase rate is up there with stuart1976 :shock: 8).

I have a memory of us meeting in Nes but so stoned/sans organised brain cells !!!!!! :?
What a long strange trip it is.
gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: :twisted:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
CHELSEA_SMOKERS_SOCIETY

Post by CHELSEA_SMOKERS_SOCIETY »

Nice! Fast paced blur of a report

Thanks for sharing
Trips to the 'dam: 27
jimi62471

Post by jimi62471 »

Day two: Sore Feet.
Walked a bunch of miles yesterday.. Time for a chipkaart! Hit the tram after rolling up a few in the room, grinspoon big fatty, Gir Scout Cookies, and NL ( my favorite old school strain). Eat a space cake or two :) .... Off to the tram... Out to the Rembrantplein for the Hermitage museum. Loved the statues i the square. Saw smokey's across the way, but i already have alot of weed. Find the museum, sit across the canal and roast the huge grinspoon joint by myself...WOW!, a carpenter working in the building behind me, we chat, light up the Girl Scout Cookies joint and share it, i leave him with the better half of the joint, and head to the museum. The Van Gogh display in a different locale was cool. A quick coffee from the cafeteria, and i down my last cake, head outside and puff the NL joint! Back on the wrong train for a tour of De Pijp and a bit beyond... Pretty area, but heading the wrong way.. I get off at the next stop.. Hit an ice cream place for a cone of something delish... Get back on the train like it was all part of my plan.:).
Back to the hotel to fetch some weed .. I eat a few grams of hash, with a chocomel, roll up the el grey and amnesia i have left, then out the door! Hit Voyagers, order up a mango looza 2 cakes and a couple grams of Don Tangelo and lemon bio , grab a percolator and start eating and smoking!! Smoke a shitload, then ask where the people going to the 4/20 festival are? Someone tells me it is all the way over on Sloterdijk(sp). All this time i thought it was in the city? !!! Finally make it there , fucking waste of time...enuff said.

Back to amsterdam, voyagers for a quick smoke head to New king for roast duck and lumpia, fucking awesome!! now full I head to TNes......smoke, drink, repeat, repeat... Back to centraal with Rob and Sally.. Stop in yet another place to eat, a young couple sitting next to me wants to hit a coffeeshop, but they are all closed:(. I drop a NL joint i rolled at Nes on their table.. They thank me and offer to pay for it.. I refuse € and am on my way.. For some much needed sleep...:)
Living The Dream...
Lamont

Post by Lamont »

I'm enjoying your report, thanks for taking the time to write it up. 30 grams on your first day, very impressive.... :mrgreen:
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

I remember you telling me that lay over story in Voyagers but it took your report to remind me thanks. :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
damagedagain

Post by damagedagain »

cheers man that was a trip report on speed :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
jimi62471

Post by jimi62471 »

I didn't realize exactly how speedy this report sounds until i read it back, :oops: ADHD in full effect. ( doesn't help to write it on your i phone). more to come..
Living The Dream...
Felty

Post by Felty »

Ah man we never made it to the 420 celebrations, got too high and lost.
Still celebrated, just in a random coffe shop :lol:
Stay High
jimi62471

Post by jimi62471 »

Day 3: Haarlem.
up early again, out the door to go for a walk and a smoke, through the RLD for an enjoyable non-crowded stroll. smoke up an OG 18 cone from previous purchases. as well as a sour power for Voyagers.. ripped and wandering in the RLD what could be better. find myself wandering to the Joordan area.. then down the way to ghouse.. look at the menu there.. train wreck, train crash look good, what, Kronocaine/ ( herijuana cross) .. they of course, are out of that one. I settle for 2 grams of train crash.. a gram of flowerbomb kush and 2 grams of manali jungli cream.. I sit down to skin up.. Now, I am usually pretty good about the " buy a coffee " rule in the shops.. but, by chance.. i was sitting down to skin up first, (as I had just enjoyed a coffee on my way out of the hotel) .. but i am immediately accosted by the staff asking me if i " plan on ordering something". " fuck you very much!" is my thought, .. I order a toastie, ham and cheese.. I was just annoyed that I just filled your coffers with about 80 euros on weed and you can't give me a fucking second? I am obviously tired and easily annoyed. train crash was great, strong body high. scarf down the toastie, finish my joint and I am out the door. head back to Centraal station area... and onto the train headed for Haarlem. arrive in about 20 min.. start walking, having absolutely no idea where I am going.. immediately see WW right near the train station... go in and get a gram of shishkaberry and a gram of their "ice", and I am off. across the bridge, wander around the town.. take a few pictures of some flower "floats" in the square near the church.. , what's that? time to smoke.. OK! now to find me a coffeeshop. through a quaint little market/shopping area.. and I see Maximillian? i think that was it, inside for a look at the menu, just a gram of hash here. and to the back of the shop for a session.. I pull the "old switcheroo" and roll up the shishkaberry, sprinkling in some of the "ice' too. spark it up and in about 5 minutes, i have to put the joint out.. for the first time this trip.. I am out of my mind high. put on my headphones and start listening to a bit of dubstep, then led zep, then Pink Floyd, order a drink, and it dawns on me I am so stoned because I have not eaten yet!! out the door, wandering around the town again.. I find the "brasserie" and enjoy an outside table with the sun just starting to hit it. I order Biterballen? (sp) and a glass of OJ. She brings me a screwdriver instead of just plain OJ.. I drank it anyway, enjoy my snack, have a smoke and engage the maitre'd with a few questions about the area.. nice fellow, and again I am off. next stop is Empire coffeeshop.. my only crappy experience of the trip: I ordered 2 grams of "Nougat" hash , the dealer says "that is good stuff, too strong for me" .. " I never have that problem" i reply. now, I clearly saw the chalky brown crap she offered me first, and then there was the Nougat.. whitish/grey.. and looked almost like clay... had heard from someone in the recent past that it was awesome stuff. after paying and leaving i head back toward the train station.. once on the train , I realize that i got the crappy brown stuff, not the nougat.. the old switcheroo gets me in the end.. fuck them, won't go back to that store. back to AMS.. off the train and over to Voyager to check in. I see a few folks from ACD, who say that they were just in Harrlem too, sit down with the oh so familiar percolator and start smoking.. hang out for about an hour or two.. mango looza, and order a couple of cakes.. what? you are out of cakes? No!!!!.. the delicious brownies i had grown to love were all gone, and that was that.. :( somehow, i started doing dabs .. an intimidating process at first, then, once I do a few, I realize all is good and this is what i should have been doing since day 1. thanks for the concentrates!! I load the "ice " from WW into a bownl and start smoking that up. tasty and quick head high, but doesn't last. smoked the entire gram with Stan and a few others.. time for a nap! back to the hotel for a little sleepy time. ..
Living The Dream...
geekymonkey

Post by geekymonkey »

jimi62471 wrote: and it dawns on me I am so stoned because I have not eaten yet!!
I think you had a toasty at Greenhouse :) :wink:

stoner :lol: :)

Enjoying the report- you really got around!
Because life is too short to smoke bad bud.
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

holy fuck.... how many weed brownies did you eat in 1 day?
treetop

Post by treetop »

That is a punishing schedule. Really enjoying the read. Sorry about what happened at Empire. Always a good idea to call out any CS that wants to rip people off. Put it in print and vote with your feet. Every time.
Sounds like your diet consisted almost entirely of space cakes!
How much did you produce?