ft n 1st born's 420

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
ftcarer

ft n 1st born's 420

Post by ftcarer »

Hi & thankyou to everyone we met , old mates & new for helping to make 1st born's 1st 420 a resounding success :mrgreen:

Sat 19/4/14

Just for you@ TSA ;-)

Leave home 04:00ish , 06:05 take off,50 min or so flight, grab train tickets for Dam & Haarlem , 08:28 train(inspectors on the train checking everyone) into Dam :-)

Dump bag @ Koopermoolen (room not ready yet) & we're off :-)
09:00ish , Anyday , grab the Champagne Haze €14/g?(was a nice uplifting high but was better last trip) , pay the €10 deposit for the Verdamper top(give em a bloody wash , it won't take long , sticky dam things) & head upstairs .
Roll a joint & put the rest through the Verdamper :-) high very quickly :-)

Head down to Utopia , where Ingi was in usual top form :-)
1st born smelt the Amnesia , all other bets were off , 5g bag quickly sorted :-)
I took a bit longer , went for the Blue Dream :-) loved it :-) tasty tasty & sent me soaring , Pot of Gold ,(I know we smoked it , possibly later on in Birdys but can not really remember ;-) )& Grand Cru , very nice but a bit harsh on my throat .
We sat(window seat occupied :-() smoking & chatting with Ingi , only stayed for 1 smoke as I wanted to pick up a few bits before the Haarlem trip .
Saying our see you later's , we headed off north towards Haarlemmerstraat & Jordino's for Macaron's for Wifey & the rest of my brood .

Stopped off at the cashpoint up there & sent 1st born into the tobacconist next door for 10xbaccy , he had money , passport & they said no :-) I didn't go in & find out why , just took the piss out of him ;-)

As he was starting to get pretty hungry & i'd promised Wifey I wouldn't to Uptown without her , I decided to give La Grotte a go :-)
Handed a menu & told to sit where we liked ,empty but for 3 dutch ladies having coffee & a smoke, sat along the side window, waitress came over took our order (uitsmijter
for me , English breakfast for 1st born ), asked if we wanted to smoke & brought over an ashtray .
Both having a smoke while waiting , 1st born over hears a lady at the back of a small group who were looking at the menus" just so you know guys, those 2 there are smoking marijuana", she wasn't nasty about it just informing , they did all leave though .
Food comes & the waitress couldn't have tried harder to shove her tits in our faces while putting our plates down & the food was very nice aswell ;-) She forgot to bring 1st born a tea-bag , which is only funny as , well has anyone else managed to get someone to have a smell of boiled water while telling them " it's regular clear amsterdam breakfast tea " ;-) She did bring him a fresh cup .
Sat , ate , smoked & watched the passers-by :-) would have no problem re-visiting :-)

Onward with a quick stop at Jordino's, to CS137 , a firm fav of my/our trips now :-)
Straight in , fairly empty , bt from october was still working there , friendly guy :-)
1 smell & a bag of Orange Bud was safely stashed in my pocket :-)
I also got some Chemdog(1st time i've had this strain) & 1st born grabbed the NYD, sat at 1 of the tables & each rolled up .
Chemdog , lovely fuely smell , got me fairly wrecked but tasted awful .
Same with the NYD, smell great , effects strong enough but little to no taste .

Head back towards the hotel for 12:30 ,with 1st born grabbing a cheap bong to take home along the way ( had to ask the guy not to wrap it with the downstem in place ), into a little supermarket for OJ & room munchies ;-).
Hotel Kooper/Mallemoolen , twin room ,clean , big enough ,smoking allowed , nice enough continential brekky , fire alarm went off twice when we were there , 1st born both times lol, whole room to smoke in , window to hang out of but no , he has to stand right under the smoke alarm ;-) 1st time no-one even came up , 2nd the girl just said "don't stand there" :-)

Head off , taking the long route to Voyagers , buy n fly at HSB@Market , 1st born got some Hill Street Special (his mothers son alright ;-))& I got some Ketama Gold (lovely fudgyness).
Get up to Voyagers , I got €10 each of the Don T(really like this strain) & Lemon Bubble (lemony lemony lemony ;-))
Got a window seat & rolled up , Lemming came over & introduced Trashcanman & Occasional Bowl, Banshee Beat turned up & we made our way to the station & Haarlem , except for Banshee who was riding :-)

Walked up to the station, having our tickets already, 1st born & I sat & waited while the others got their's , while waiting 2 couples ,mid 50's walked past , men 1st then the ladies , the lady nearest us looked us up & down , turned to her friend tutted & went " beggars" , & her mate nodded .
In our stoned state we did find this quite funny but she was called a cheeky bitch ;-)

The others were back quickly & soon enough we were on our way to Haarlem (inspectors on the train again)
Buy n fly's @ WW Sativa , I got Bubblegum Hash(clean piece of hash , tasty , bit spicy not very strong) €8.5/g & Join Us which was packed out , I got S-5 €11/g & 1st born got Enemy of the State(can't remember what this was like , 1st born remember's not liking the taste )€10.
I don't remember if the others brought anything from either WW or Join Us .
Slowish wander back up to Birdy's & NO BLOODY JELLY :-( lady bt informs us " should have some in about an hour guys" , hmmm how to fill an hour in a coffeeshop ;-)

1st born & I got a 3€10 for €25 deal of Super Skunk( stoned the crap out of me :-))NL (1 of 1st born's fav's)& Cream Hash (don't remember this) , the others got something & we settled at the table by the pc .Banshee turned up pretty much just as we did , happy with his 45min? ride in :-)
The next hr or so consisted of a shedload of joints of alsorts of strains from all of us , think at 1 point we had 8/10 joints on the go ;-) It was a great session :-)
The bt came over & quietly said "jelly's in guys " :-) :-)
Think 1 after the other we just said "thankyou" got up walked to the menu & all brought jelly back :-) another 3 x €10 deal for me, (I know Banshee was pissed at himself later for only buying 1 bag ;-) )
Quick smokes of jelly all round & we're taking a slow stoned walk back to the station .
1st born & Banshee set up us meeting at Anyday later & then he splits for his ride back , we all jump straight on a train , then we're made to get off & on to another then were off back to Dam (inspectors were working hard today ;-) & Lemming has some mad jedi/stoner balance on trains that was cracking me up ;-)

Off the train at Central around 18:30ish may have been a bit earlier, where we all split for dinner ,Nes at 22:30ish if we can , we head over to the Old Quarter .
Stammpot & meatball(me) & Cheeseburger (1st born) demolished , we go into a crepe place on Warmoesstraat , then up to our room to chill for a while .
Roll a few , smoke a few , 1st born sets alarm off ;-) & we head out just before 21:00 for our Anyday meet .

Anyday is packed , ask the guy if I can have 2 drinks & a Verdamper top , he says we can only go upstairs if we buy something to smoke as it's so busy as there's only 1 Verdamper free, fuck it , g of WW it is & up we go .
Banshee turns up within mins, tells us his trip back from Haarlem was almost twice as long but helped along by the jelly ;-), joints are soon passed round & the Verdamper given a good workout , while we were all battered 1st born was especially so , almost becoming part of the bench ;-)

2 & 1/2 hrs later ( those stairs do my head in when i'm wrecked ) & we're all finally off , I was battered :-) Banshee heads off on his bike (I would not ride a bike in the state I was in) & we head into the square , walking round the fair , took 2 walk's round & a walk to & back from Rene's for 1st born to decide on Nutella covered churro's , the small seemed a huge portion , couldn't finish all mine , 1st born mullered his then finished off mine .
Back to the hotel for 00:15 ish , roll & smoke for a while , chatting about the day , 1st born crashes around 01:00 , I stay up smoking & watching football until 02:00ish then crash , excellent 1st day :-)

Sun 20/4/14 420 :-)
Wake to my alarm at 08:00 , have some OJ & light whatever was in the ashtray , wake 1st born at 08:30 , smoke some more , get ready , down for brekky around 09:00 , continential brekky , load up on OJ & ham & cheese sarnies :-)
Back up to room for supplies & walkabout smokes then off out , buy n fly at Betty Boop for SSH €10/g for me & AK47 €9/g for 1st born , into Utopia to drop off some PG tips , grab some more Blue Dream :-) Tell Ingi we're heading to Tweede Kamer , she offers directions but I tell her we'd rather have a stoner wander ;-)
Head out to find TK , slow smokey wander down ,eventually get there after walking straight past & finding Dutch Flowers/420 which was still closed .

TK , empty shop , friendly enough bt , grabbed the Black Jack €9/g? (nice enough , fairly sweet tasting , got a mellow high from it ) straight out & smokey slow walk up to Kadinsky (Rosmarijnsteeg) where we met miserable bitch ;-)

Shop had 3 people in it , female bt , guy having a coffee she was talking to at the counter & 1 guy sat upstairs smoking .
Asked if we could grab a drink each , she just stared at me for a good 10 sec's then said "what do you want " , I had a quick look round the shop just to make sure I wasn't keeping her from the loads of customers THAT WEREN'T THERE ;-) & got 2 fanta's , as she was getting the drinks I noticed on the menu , Maui Haze , something i'd been wanting to try , asked for a g€12/13???? which suddenly changed miserable bitch into lady with a happy stick up her arse ;-) "want some papers , some tips" "have a good smoke" , went down into the little smoke area .
Rolled up the Maui , lovely fresh hazey taste , got us nice & high :-)

Chilled a while before taking another stoned wander which led us to Bluebird where I forgot about the WPA just grabbing drinks while 1st born got some Blueberry €12.50/1.4/6g looked huge in the bag , a good example of Blueberry this :-)
Sat & smoked , overheard the black guy that's worked there ages talking about the boss who was outside sat smoking with a couple of his mates , " he pays me to be the manager , he's paid me for years to be the manager because I know what i'm doing , now today , he want's to tell me how to do it , I told him fuck off & let me do my job" :-)

Stayed for a bit then headed of towards Voyagers for the crawl meet , got to Green Place where grouped outside smoking were (we were fairly well stoned at this point so if i've forgotten anyone sorry ), Gapie , DRA , Danny, Bifton(got a light ;-)), Trashcanman , Scandalous Monk + partner ?
We smoked for a while , didn't go into GP myself , before moving off to Utopia .

I got some more Blue Dream , 1st born got some Kandidential :-) sat & smoked with everyone passing whatever they had , think rvansteensel showed up at this point & got everyone even more wrecked passing round his Snoop Dog vape pen ,(cheers mate , whatever was in that was tasty & quite strong , bloody thick vape from it :-))
Chilled , smoked & chatted until 14:15 ish when we headed back to re-supply before the15:00 Prix d'Ami meet for Cattales .

Got into Prix just before 15:00 , we were the 1st 2 there , didn't get any smoke just ordered 2 smoothies & stood by the wall rolling up , Lemming , DRA(not impressed atall with hat's off policy but took it in his stoner stride)Gapie, Trashcanman,Occasional Bowl , Bifton? all turned up & went upstairs to smoke , no idea what as I saw a sofa become free so we grabbed that & stayed downstairs , chilled & had a smoke for Cat :-) & those who weren't there & I wished were ( you know who you all are & we hope to see you next year ;-))
Sitting smoking & 1 after the other , the others all come down & walk straight past us & out , found out later they had come down & thought we'd left already , we stayed a little while longer then headed to 420 so 1st born could do his 1st 420@420on4/20 :-)

CS420 while busy was only half full maybe(it did get busier as the minute got closer but was by no means packed ) , we smoked outside for a bit , I stayed outside & rang Wifey for 420 while everyone else went inside . Gave Gapie choccy fingers for DC incase I didn't see him .Think Rob-OG turned up at this point ? whenever it was it was good seeing you again mate ;-)
1st born was denied ;-) a toke on the big joint going round as in his words" I could see it getting closer to me then the guy next to me had it , as he went to pass it to me this fucking huge skinhead biker looking guy just took it & went off " lol , I & a couple of others ( Bifton was def 1 , cheers mate ,thanks to whoever else it was aswell) offered to try & get our hands on it for him but he declined.

Lemming led us off on a stoned wander to the Terena webcam , did the wave (rang Wifey while there , she said the cam was freezing up but that we could be seen :-))
All head back up to the Nes .
Greeted by DC, thanked for the choccy fingers which Gapie had already given him (cheers mate) grabbed 2 drinks , given a muffin each aswell , 1st born made a mistake here , thinking they were just muffins he ate his , finished most of mine then ate another someone said they didn't want , joint's were being passed left right & center , Gapie was putting pieces of UR's oily balls into every j possible ( thanks again Gapie for making sure everyone who wanted an oily smoke got 1 & of course to UR for making sure it was there for us )
DC came out with a basket? of muffins ,"round 2 guys" should of given 1st born a clue lol he ate mine & his , no-one objected to me taking 1 for Wifey :-)

People started splitting around 18:15/30 in search of food , we went up to Wok to Go , 2x Tropical Chicken(haven't had this in a few trips now & really enjoyed it , couldn't finish it though) back to room to eat , chill & smoke :-)
Around 19:30 1st born decides he wants the crepes from last night again so off he goes , I stay behind having an after dinner smoke :-) Within 5 mins he's back crepeless ;-) stoned as he was he couldn't understand the girl serving or make himself understood , so he just left & came back lol.
He started to smoke something then around 20:00 said "i'm lying down" , told him i'd let him sleep for an hour while I smoked then see if he wanted to come back out .

21:00 , heading down to Nes by myself , lol 1st born's 1st 420 lasted roughly 12 hrs & consisted of 4 1/2 space cakes & a shitload of weed & hash :-)
Getting to Nes , Trashcanman is still there , outside resting his eyelids ;-) met Orle , nice to meet you mate , even if quickly :-) , Trashcan is awake & decides we must smoke his hash as he is going home tomorrow & still has a frankly obscene amount to get through in 1 night :-)
It was morrocan & v nice , name escapes me , Gapie turns up with a guy who works at 1e Hulp & share's 1 of the Voyagers 420 special's , have a smoke until 22:30 ish when I head back to the hotel to see if 1st born is able to come back out , sits up , rubs his eyes , mumbles no & goes straight back to sleep .
Head back to the Nes , Gapie & his mate have just left , Trashcanman, Lemming + J , Rockytitsnbeer? are there , think Orle was still there aswell .
Little smoke , sharing a few j's :-) 00:00 ish say goodbye to Trashcanman who's off home in the morning , walk up to the square with the Lemmings & Rocky , Lemming shows me a good few bags that Trashcan has given him to share out :-) agree we should smoke it tomorrow at CS137 & toast Trashcan :-) Rocky heads off to his hotel , the Lemmings to their tram stop (they think lol;-)) & I back to the hotel , where I roll & mostly smoke myself into a stupor around 02:00 :-)

Mon 21/4/14
Wake at 08:30 , not rushing out but have to check out by 11:00, smoke a little , 1st born sets off alarm again , girl knocks on door to check & tells him not to stand where he was .
Down for brekky at 09:30 , back up for a last pack & smoke , check out about 10:45 , thankfully leaving our bag in their storage room.

Down to Utopia for 11:00ish , meet up with Danny outside , all pile in , I grab more Blue Dream :-) 1st born gets more Amnesia , all sit & roll & the window seat :-)
Danny shows & shares 2? of the Voyager's 420 special's , 1 which Gapie had last night & Purple Cindy I think it was , which was a bloody lovely smoke ;-) cheers for that mate.
Sat & smoked & chatted & smoked some more until 12:30 when we left for the CS137 meet .

Getting up to 137 , grab some Nevilles Haze , Danny gets Nevilles Haze , we get seats on the sofa's facing the tv (for those that know the layout) , Bifton join's us with some Nevilles Haze :-) seriously , it was a tasty example ;-)
Lemmings, Occasional Bowl , Banshee beat , Zeebs? turned up , smoke up carried on in earnest , Lemming gave out Trashcanmans , Lavender , Grey Haze & unknown Morroccan Hash which were all rolled up & passed about ( @ Trashcanman , cheers for that mate , very nice of you & nice smokes they were , effects kind of got lost in the mix )
Smoke , pass, smoke , pass , 1st born got the Volcano going :-) which was very harsh until we got him to turn it down ;-) he'd whacked it straight up to full/9? I think he said .
Smoke pass bag pass smoke , you get the idea :-) stayed until just before 15:00 ? then all took a slow scenic walk back to Utopia , more Blue Dream for us , think we managed the window seat again :-) smoked for a while before 1st born & I went off to pick up our bag .

**Apologies to anyone who turned up to the planned 18:30 meet @ Voyagers , I fucked up with the time we had to leave**

Got up to Voyagers around 17:15 , packed packed packed , so as I couldn't see anyone I/we knew we waited outside having a little smoke . Exchanged "Hi" with Voyagers Danny who practically flew up pavement on his bike .
Gapie & Danny turned up & in we went , mine & 1st born's last €17.50 was changed into a lovely bag of PSB , still nowhere to sit , roll up by the door , notice a few guys with the ICMag samples , bonging their way through .
We manage to get a table & sit to smoke , joined by JackGanja ( hi mate good to see you again , if only for a short time , again ) got through all but 2 j's each ;-)

Say our goodbyes around 18:15 & lighting up a PSB j each we take a slow plod to the station , standing outside to finish our smokes , onto the train quick enough , yes our tickets were checked ;-) quick journey & we're at the airport.
Check-in was empty but our desk wasn't opening for another 20mins , no worries , outside for the last smokes :-) Amnesia/Ketama for 1st born & S-5/Blue Dream for me :-) floated back into check-in which was of course now busy but we got our bag checked quickly enough .

Through 1 passport check , down to departures , here's where my high self had a great idea "it's not open yet , but it says gate 7 so lets just go sit down there" off we go ;-)
Gate 7 , on the board , the flight leaving from gate 7 has been moved to gate 4 :-) no problem , gate 4 was open , security checks going on , so we joined the line & went through .
(I had no idea that the moved flight ,which tbf my high self prob just missed , was not our 1 to luton but a delayed 1 from ealier)
Sitting down on the otherside & we're starting to think about the distinct lack of english voices of those around us getting on this flight to luton ;-) hmmmm wander up & explain about the gate change to the woman on the desk , she check's "yes sir , gate 7 changed to gate 4 , flight ???? to Cairo" , oh fuckity fuck fuck , explain where we're going & were sent back through security , " yeah just walk under the barrier " to join the line at gate 4 .
Both scanned & stopped/patted down , both asked "have you been smoking weed" , both answered " yes , loads thanks " :-) but through ok of course ;-)
Flight was a bit delayed but a 45 min flight almost caught us up , landed around 22:00 .
6/7 security were just inside the terminal checking everyones passport as we walked in , then we were checked again at the gates & then on the otherside of the gates once we had our bags they were checking certain passports again , fuck knows what they were after but that's the most checks i've been through/seen on the way back , saw a few people pulled aside for bag checks though.
We got out to the pick-up point to wait in the brass monkey's evening for Wifey to pick us up , another trip done , until next time ACD ;-)

Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
gapie

Re: ft n 1st born's 420

Post by gapie »

pff gonna read it in the bus to town to partee kingsady got some weed and beer in my bag thus I am stocked :P
kosher kush and evergrey from grey area and some sour tangie from voyagers :D
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Great read mate, it almost makes up for not being there. Cheers. :D
What a long strange trip it is.
matty223

Post by matty223 »

Thanks that was great

Peace matty TSA
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

About time we had something decent to read, top job, your skills are lost sitting outside shops begging :wink: :lol:

Good stuff 8)
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Great read ft, good to see 1st born had a GREAT time....muffins and all. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
See you next year. :D

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Another epic smoke report , top job lads mind throw down the hat next time :wink:
Last edited by Cisco on Sun 27th Apr 2014 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
banshee beat

Post by banshee beat »

Great read, a pretty portrait painted, and a very accurate representation of the antics :lol:

I'll write something up while I'm sitting in an airport over the next couple days
Off is the new on
powkick

Post by powkick »

great read! getting me excited for my trip coming up soon
May 12-21st 2014 - Flying Pig - Solo - First Trip!
jiffa

Post by jiffa »

Great report sounds like a smokey time was had by all :mrgreen:
Jail for growing a plant laughed the gypsy!
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

ftcarer wrote:"have you been smoking weed" , both answered " yes , loads thanks " :-)
Nice one! Great to see you again and to meet 1st Born. Thanks for a great travelogue. There were several lines in there that made me laugh. What is my stoner balance? Is that falling over? :lol:
Slim d

Post by Slim d »

Sounds like a good trip and you demolished a number grams of some good sounding stuff ... Lucky you :mrgreen:
I rolled two spliffs, so I guess I'm double jointed
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

good read.
What is icmag samples about?
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
danny211204

Post by danny211204 »

was good meeting you and the lad, it was a good little smoke we had on your last day in utopia.see you nx yr. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Weedsmoker

Post by Weedsmoker »

Nice read.. I did lol at the "it's regular clear amsterdam breakfast tea " :lol:
Good trip report.