First solo flight

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
OneHighMofo

First solo flight

Post by OneHighMofo »

Finally!
It's only been three months since my last trip to the 'Dam - but it's been three months of work bullshit; attending meetings, making deals and stress and new projects and deadlines and lost new business and blah blah blah fucking blah. I deserve this trip. I fly mid morning and it couldn't have come sooner.

The missus is off walking the Dales Way for a ,week and my usual partner in crime brother dearest unfortunately doesn't have the cash at the moment. So this is my first solo trip to the Dam and the excitement is setting in. I'm really looking forward to getting away and feeding my introverted little inner chimp with some much needed 'big swim in lake me time'; in a country where I can indulge one of my biggest passions outdoors and in public without fear of being criminalised. It sounds melodramatic I guess - but it's a big deal to me.

I've got my vape, a collection of short stories and articles by Crowley, Leary, Hyatt et al called Rebel and Devils to finish off; a list of twenty or so shops I've never tried (despite this being probably my ninth or tenth trip in total), 2.5 days exactly and a potential private hook up for some nice shatter.
I aim to make the VERY best of it. We'll see how much I manage to get through!

Everything is packed - so I feed the cat and relax into a nice wake and bake with a tasty vape bowl of Sensi Seeds Jorges Diamonds #1 from the Da Buddah whip, which lights my eyes up nicely and gets those synapses firing on all cylinders. I write this intro and save it as a draft for publishing later.

Jorge's Diamonds is supposedly Indica dominant - but this example has a lovely light day-time buzz.
I follow that with a bowl of cornflakes, a bacon and egg buttie, cup of Jasmine tea and round off with a lovely little (by most peoples standards probably) bong hit of three month cured Dutch Passion Mazar flowers from the same grower, said grower loves those old school Indicas.

Cue an uplifting stone to compliment my enlivened mind; lovely. A free seed too! I consider saving it to jokingly wind the grower up with later - but pocket it to plant at the station instead.
Mental note: Do not forget - placing Cannabis seed in x-ray tray at airport may be awkward.

In this case the odd seed here and there doesn't detract from the taste (subtle but pleasantly fruity floral hash) of the flowers or the effect - and the price was great! So we're still winning. It's gonna be a few hours till I get a top-up on the ongoing endo-cannabanoid system saturation programme. So I smash in a vape-bong hit of Blues x Jack Herer on my trusty beaker base to seal the deal.

Boom - that does the trick and hits hard; she's a pretty strong mix of heady confusion and relaxing body - but after all these years of that terpene profile, year in year out from every two-bit dealer in town with varying degrees of success she tastes safe, generic, homogenous. I want, nay - I need; new taste sensations...

So I'm off to the station to catch the train to the airport with a cheeky little buzz on.
My final destination is entirely the right place to seek out these new taste sensations :) Can't wait!

*edit* one little soldier deposited in a planter outside terminal one. Mazar x Jorge's diamonds anyone? Ready around October time I should think :)
Last edited by OneHighMofo on Fri 26th Jun 2015 04:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spidergawd

Re: First solo flight

Post by spidergawd »

:D :D 8)
What a long strange trip it is.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Some hours later and I'm in the traditional first stop Voyagers with a 1g bag of Headband.
The stop is probably due to proximity to Centraal Station more than anything else - but I find their menu fairly dependable, and once or twice - outstanding, so it's a decent first choice.

The headband is nice and dry, cured well at least - still sticky in the middle. Yum. I load the mighty and roll the rest of the gram into a fattie near the counter - shoot the shit with the BT while I do it and hit the road, might as well check-in at the hotel and dump my bag. It's only a two minute walk into the Red Light District from here.

I check in at the Bulldog.
Yes - the Bulldog! Not the connoisseur's obvious choice you might think - but we've been staying in their private apartments for going on ten years and get a regulars discount that between two or more people makes having a private apartment at the heart of the RLD comparative in cost with a room each in a cheap hotel. They all have a full kitchen - en-suite bathroom with wet room, slinky Dutch decor with huge comfy sofa's and there's no problem smoking indoors with the big floor to ceiling windows open.

Plus - the top floor apartment bedroom at number 88 Oudezijds Voorburval has a window that from high above looks directly along and into the thin alleyway of the infamous Trompettersteeg, which is a fantastic place to sit and people watch with a late night doob. It's a view even the most ardent Bulldog haters would be amazed by. The view out of the front is equally spectacular - private front row seats to the madness. I've seen and heard all sorts from those windows over the years.

On this occasion though - I'll be staying in the main building, in a private room. Which despite the obvious downfalls... (kids and a techno 'smart-bar' mainly - which I don't necessarily mind, but don't find particularly relaxing. At least the latter is easy to avoid… and it has it's perks. The lounge downstairs is large, dimly lit and comfortable and has welcoming leather Chesterfields for stretching out full on till the early hours if that's what floats your boat. Another big plus point is no-one hassling you to buy drinks, food or weed if you're a hotel guest.

The music sometimes leaves a lot to be desired (to be fair I've enjoyed it too on the rare occasions I've sat in there) but I've never bought a bag of anything here - ever, never even eaten here! I ponder if the herbs are as bad as everyone says they are? I'm not tempted to find out today. There are delights out there - and I'm in the mood for a hunt. Maybe another time.

I smoke my Headband doob as I check in (those perks again) and head upstairs to check out the room - it's clean and functional. I have a bathroom and a plug socket for my vape (slightly naughty - 'smoking' in the rooms is not permitted) so I'm very happy. I pack my vape and iPad into my shoulder bag. Excitement is now at level 10 and I'm well and truly buzzing from the headband. Time to get going.

First on the list - I head to Green Place on Nieumarkt. I've had a couple of good times in here - despite the in/out nature of the shop and tendency for the clientele to be something of a surly British hoodie sausage fest. I met a nice Canadian dude once that lived in Lille - and the British BT that worked there in 2012 was sound, I forget his name. It's another place of convenience for me and it sells a decent example of Shoreline.

Which is what I buy, nice purple good size nugs in the tray. That signature smell - I can't resist. I get a gram of silver bubble too. It smells good, not perfect (it's my favourite strain and I'm anal) but it's better than back in March; candy and haze and bubblegum - I'm drooling; the box is all smaller buds and larf, I don't care.

I grab a table and a coke and sit down. Smoking time.

Headband. €15 from voyagers
More sour D than OG in the vape. I'm initially disappointed but when I finish the doob in Greenplace the details of both her parents stand out. It's nice and smooth, fruity and sour with a candy like marshmallow vibe - almost velvety finish. First time with this strain so I've no idea whether it was a good example or not. It certainly got me high! Racy and alert.

7.0 - a nice taste combination. Interesting enough to make me want to try it again.

Silver bubble. €10 from Green place
It's a touch damp, which is less than ideal but it's cheap and it's gonna get roasted in the vape so I'll get the best from it anyway. The taste doesn't quite translate - there are no bubblegum notes but the candy is there and it's enough to satisfy. it's strong too, uplifting but heady and powerful - I load another bowl and chill, I'll pocket the rest and burn it later.

Shoreline €15 green place
Lovely. I've described this strain elsewhere too many times. Lavender, Burgamot and rose with a skunky undertone. Lovely and smooth. I save a lovely nug for later.

7.5. Consistent from this shop. Lovely.

Fuck me I'm high - as much as I enjoy writing - these reports may get shorter! :D

I overhear an American dude at the bar calls a Mexican man a 'beaner' then apologise when he gets a blank response. The pregnant pause makes me want to snort with laughter - I hold it together with a wry smile.

Pastures new I think - the hip hop and politics vibe is getting tired - it's a lovely sunny day. A walk to 1e Hulp with some food along the way I think. I see an Italian girl giving her boyfriend some verbal in dam square. He's got that 'saying nothing' look - I give him a wink and stride on :)

A cafe on the corner of Raadisstraat and Singel with a canal view and a jasmine tea. How very fucking civilised. I am of course - absolutely twatted. It's lovely Amsterdam innit?

Sitting and having a Caeser salad with a Mexican chap called Juan, we talk about Europeans being reserved imperialists bastards. - at least that's how I rephrase his very diplomatic broken English. He says we're 'cold' and don't kiss and hug enough. I agree and as he leaves we have a good old (reserved European instigated) goodbye man hug like old friends. A little highlight of the day so far and a plus one for humanity methinks.

I study the leftover shoreline nug in the sunshine; it's fucking gorgeous. I'll try and save it to photograph back at the hotel later but can't promise anything.
Last edited by OneHighMofo on Fri 26th Jun 2015 05:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZoZo420

Post by ZoZo420 »

Thanks for sharing. Have a good time.
Papi

Post by Papi »

Thanks for sharing, pop into Central if you can and grab some of this Amnesia Haze. I'm curious about your opinion.
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
bundy1983

Post by bundy1983 »

cheers for sharing man, Im looking forward to the rest of your report.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

I've got a loose plan for a trip out to 1e Hulp to buy a little mini-rig for the trip - head back towards Spui and CS crawl my way up to Utopia via establishments I've never tried before; but I vape the Silver Bubble and window shop a while so it's after seven when I make it down Rozengracht and they've sold out of mini-rigs. Foiled. I commiserate with a gram of Somas Amnesia which looks and smells fantastic. Entirely on point.

Beautiful overtones of sage and sugar and metallic spice . Almost cheesy on the nose. Some cracking nugs in the tray, it's fresh but not damp - sticky on the inside and reeking when broken. The dank smell is accentuated when burnt, fresher and fruitier in the vape... Until the battery quits on me.

I realise that I have only a half gram of shoreline left. I don't want to let any blood get into my Cannabanoid stream. That could be lethal. I form a plan. Slowly.

The industrious plans soon become buy a bag strawberry sour diesel and think some more. An American dude sits down in the booth with me and we get talking - we work in the same industry and have a good chat, more locals arrive and fill up the booth so I buy another bag of the Somas Amnesia and take a gram of Pineapple Express too because it's something I've never bought before.

Soma's Amnesia €10 from 1e Hulp
7.4 - smooth and strong, An outstanding representation of the genetics.

Strawberry sour diesel - €12 from 1e Hulp.
I'm something of a fan of these genetics, definite fresh strawberries on the pallette and the Mexican sativa texture comes through nicely. The flavour isn't loud - but then I often find this in the diesel line when it's crossed with Mexican genetics.
7.1 - smooth, uplifting and chatty vibes from the SSD

I sit and smoke with these guys for a good few hours, we finish off the shoreline (pretty harsh when burnt to be fair, she's getting marked down to a 7.3 for that and that screws the pic i promised. I nail the other gram of amnesia into a paper for the walk back to town, I'd like to hit utopia before it closes having heard great things from this forum.

I arrive just before 10. It's completely empty which gives me a chance to get to know the Budtender, she's lovely and very proud to show off the ACD trophy :) I still have the Pineapple Express to try but buy a gram of Platinum GSC and a gram of their Citral. Both have a lovely selection of fat nugs in the tray.

The GSC makes a nice fattie, I save enough for a vape later and wrap it up - it's a warm evening and Spuistraat is quiet tonight. The bench outside is mine until closing - sat in my t-shirt on what feels like a summers evening watching the world go by blazing a fat one, happy happy days.

The GSC is impressive. I wasn't expecting it to be so good. Sweet and skunky on the pull. Lovely and distinct deep mint chocolate cake mix flavours on the exhale. The texture is perfect, crispy and firm with a pungent sticky inside... The snell translates perfectly. Best new flavour of the trip so far.

Platinum GSC €16 - Utopia
Coming around to this GSC lark at last.
7.5 (pending vape test)

Its 1am and the CS's are closing. The Budtender also recommends the 24-K, it's a Kosher Kush cross. I take one for the road. I figure I'll give the bulldog lounge a go and head back across damrak, I run upstairs and put the mighty on charge for later. The bulldog lounge is full of mental scots fighting with a brassy Texan woman, I sit near the bar and tuck into my wares.

The Citral smells awesome, somehow spicier than Super Lemon Haze and whatever is in the mix other than Skunk lends it a notably lighter texture on the pallette. Less hazy, more train wreck sour. Lovely.

Citral - €14ish at Utopia
7.5 A solid replacement for a sometimes patchy SLH

24-K - €14?? at Utopia.
The kosher diesel and lemon notes sing - I can't taste the other parent at all this doob reminds me of straight Kosher kush... I'm not complaining. It's strong too.

It's 3:20am. The scots have gotten increasingly drunk and loud. They're ejected :) shame - they were amusing me no end. Time to retire methinks.

the remainder of the Platinum GSC goes into the mighty. It tastes even better - the cookie dough finish is somewhat reduced but there are other sugary notes that weren't evident when burnt. Yes. I like this strain.

Next up - the rest of the citral, it doesn't fare as well unfortunately. Weird how that's the case sometimes; I guess some strains just like to be burnt!

I wake up fully clothed on the bed at 5:01 and realise I hadn't posted my final report for the day! Tut tut.
I load a vape bowl of Pineapple Express. Amazingly. It gets me really fucking high. That's it for day one... I'll rate the pineapple in the morning!
Last edited by OneHighMofo on Fri 26th Jun 2015 05:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Excellent writing, really enjoying the read :D.
What a long strange trip it is.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Really glad you're enjoying it. :)

Day 2.

Arise bright and early at midday - I set the shower running and vape a bowl of Amnesia remnants and roll the Pineapple Express into a doob.

When I open the bathroom door it seems I've turned my room into a Moroccan hammam - Fiona is knocking on my door in seconds, I've set the fire alarm off!!! It's all smiles and no problems - the staff here are all super nice :)

Think I'll head over to Siberie and sample their wares, I'm hungry though so decide to treat myself to a Barney's uptown milkshake over breakfast

The Pineapple Express disappoints on the nose. Barely even smelling when broken… so I'm not holding my breath.
I spark it and head to Haarlemstraat. It tastes fucking beautiful and is super smooth. I love it when that happens!
What a lovely wake and bake, like a can of lilt served from a bowl of stanky swamp water!

I stop to help a blind lady who's guide dog had led her into the middle of the cycle lane on Damrak so that it can do what looks like the most awkward and dangerous poo any little doggy has ever done. She's grateful but tells me 'itsch no problem' and that my joint smells nice. I offer her a hit but she says the dog is in rehab. I fucking love this town.

I buy and fly at Siberie making a note to stop by for a smoke - the staff are lovely and it's bright, airy and clean - I like the vibe but am starving by now.

Cream cheese smoked salmon and avacado bagel for breakfast - totally out of character! I must be pregnant or something. It's amazing - just what the doctor ordered. I finish off with a strawberry shake. Divine. Ain't buying no weed though.

Pineapple Express - €13 at 1e Hulp
Finished the doob off after breakfast. SUPER tasty. There are high notes of cream raspberry and lime too. A solid 7.5 again. Smooth smooth smooth.

As I wait for my shake. I roll the bubblegum kush I bought at Siberie and have a mighty bowl. It's underwhelming.
The dry pull on the huge fat cone I rolled with the rest of the bag is promising however. I savour the moment and put off lighting it till my palette refreshing shake arrives.

Bubblegum Kush - €11 at Siberie
Immediate new plan.
Go back to Siberie and buy something else!
These are the best flushed and cured flowers I've found so far. Excellent. Those that know know - this is head stash level good. Not the best strain I've tried but the finishing from the grower is standout amongst my bounty so far. Straight candy and cream with a herbal incense background. Not so much bubblegum which disappoints but the finish makes up for it.
8.0 judged on finish alone. Some of the nicest bud I've bought in the Dam in years.

Lots to do today :)
Last edited by OneHighMofo on Fri 26th Jun 2015 05:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

thanks very nice report :!: :D Great writing :shock:
macky

Post by macky »

Papi_3city wrote:Thanks for sharing, pop into Central if you can and grab some of this Amnesia Haze. I'm curious about your opinion.
+1 I like your report,s,like to gauge your opinion.Go early if you are going central the tub is empty fast.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

macky wrote:Go early if you are going central the tub is empty fast.
yeah really fast :shock: :shock: :shock:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

I'll try and make it to central guys. Early isn't going to be a strong point in the morning! I'll do my best :)

An update...

Heading back to Siberie it's raining heavily now so I buy a couple of bags and stake a seat by the large open doors - it's lovely in here.

Rainbow €10 Siberie
Strangely enough - when vaped this strain tastes exactly like I'd imagined the Bubblegum Kush should taste like! Similarly well flushed it burns beautifully in a doob. The taste is quite similar to their aforementioned Bubblegum Kush but has a distinct 'Juicy fruit' high note. I feel like I'm judging on a whole new spectrum now the flowers are actually flushed! So the trim job comes into play and I'll mark this down slightly to.

Casey jones
Not tried this yet
Not as much bag appeal. Few burnt leaves. Smells dark musty and spicy with a rotten fruit stank.

I spend a good hour at Siberie, the waitress cashes the squib of my Bubblegum Kush fattie by accident! Hahaha she's all smiles and apologetic even though it was just a couple of pulls and brings me a looza :)

Onwards, I want to try more shops today.
Coffeeshop New Times looks like a nice place and I'm enjoying the good vibes at this side of town.

I look at the Kosher and Vanilla Kush, neither light my fire. The BT surprises me with a lovely looking cola of strawberry haze which smells fantastic. I take a gram of that. The Somari is also pleasant on the nose and I enjoyed it from 1ehulp in March so I take a gram of that too.

I sit down in a comfy booth and chill - getting through the bag of Bubblegum Kush, a couple of Somari bowls in the mighty and .8 of the Strawberry Haze in a lovely doob.

I chat with an American couple in their 70's who buy space cakes and pure pre rolls. They tell me to report back to my mother that her doctor is stupid for not recommending Cannabis for her arthritis and inflammatory circulation problems.
I promise to do so and they move on. That 4g wake n bake is setting in nicely....

Strawberry Haze - €11 at New Times
Excellent. Beautiful texture. Crunchy buds that hand crumble to a sticky powder. I get that skinned up and save a little for the vape. It's a beautiful joint. Perfect white ash - super smooth. Tastes as described - velvety fruit haze with hints of strawberry. A relatively good price for this 11-12 week lady too given the city centre location.

I've shifted a fair amount today and am still lucid and chatty so I think I'll still with the haze vibe for a while - I have a little stash of flavours for later.

Somari - €12 at New Times
The Somari fares well in the vape for a mix at the hash plant of the genus. I often think they can become homogenous very quickly but her lineage is strong. This example isn't quite as tasty as 1eHulps back in March but it's finished far better. I'll mark it high for finish and mark it down because I know it can taste better. It doesn't quite have that back of the throat NYCD bite that I wanted. I'll save a bit to burn later.
7.8 (for now)

I'm scheming a trip to boreonborgebcantbearsedtolookupthespellingongenongen but I think it's a buy and fly kind of place so I think I'll plan ahead and aim for Katsu afterwards. I take a look at the Amnesia ISO in New Times. it's €60 but looks the part. I'll think about it.

Heading south in the rain - I'm so very very high now but still able to dodge, weave and navigate the challenges of Amsterdam with a smile. My vision is super shiny and I have a permanent grin. Everything is rosy despite the weather but it would be nice to get out of the rain; I spot a little Irish pub that has simple food, looks friendly, and is playing Lenny Kravitz, Fleetwood Mac and The Doors, a perfect respite from the madness and the long trek out south - I'm ravenous.

Club sandwich, fries and a Moroccan mint tea sort me right out and bring me around a bit. Checking google maps it looks like I'm right around the corner, I plot Katsu on google maps too while I wait. it's a lovely part of town and I've been taken to rattle off a couple of shots on the walk.
Last edited by OneHighMofo on Fri 26th Jun 2015 05:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Day 2 continued.

I totally miss Boerejongens because I'm one high mofo right now. By the time I realise - I'm nearly at Katsu. Serendipity.

I really enjoy Katsu and manage to find a bargain. A little pearl. An unexpected surprise.
It's a nice comfy and clean shop - very interesting menu. I've not managed to get much info on the product due to the language barrier but there's a dark shatter-like looking slab on sale for €150. I'm not tempted - unless it's water pressed. I'll ask again in a while.

In the meantime I get a gram of Mango Haze. It's small and compact sativa like flowers and smells subtly different. I put the whole lot through the mighty in three bowls, it grinds beautifully.

Mango haze €cheap - Katsu
Excellent. The mango vibe is strong - I'm really impressed. It's not often the specific fruity flavours comes through so well but in this strain it's distinct. Clear headed and not at all confusing high. Lovely. Thanks ACD!
8.0 solid smoke.

I get the knowledge on the 'Shatter' from the next BT who's English is perfect. The top of the menu is all bubble hash not oil. I choose a gram of the Black Widow ISO and ask if the €150 example is better - he says he thinks I've made the right choice.

I buy a little glass spoon pipe and pocket it in my jeans. It's an effect I can live with. On to de Graal.

I have a good chat with the BT. I buy a gram of the Shoreline to compare with Green Places and get a gram of the Lemon Kush when he shows me the tub and a sharp aroma of Lemons shout out of the tub. We burn the isolater from Katsu in the spoon pipe. The BTs buddy lends me a dabber to get the sticky mess off the bag and on to a screen.

Black Ice ISO - Katsu €20
Best hash I've ever bought for that kind of money. Bubbly and delicious. I can't spot it's heritage - hashy and floral will have to suffice as a review. It's not overly strong - I'd guess at a high yielding 160 micron bag or a 25 with the 90 and 75 extracted.
8.1 - excellent home spun hash and a steal at €20.

Shoreline. €11ish De Graal.
Excellent - better cure and flush than green places attempt. I'll be shopping here for this strain in future.
8.1. Great finish on a good representation of the genetics. Excellent service from lovely staff here too. I really like this place. Comfy, quiet, great menu.

Lemon Kush.
The taste tramfsers directly from the nose - excellent stuff. Lovely consistency too. It makes an awesome doob - I savour this one and chat to some guys from Brighton while I charge the vape.
8.0. Solid

This turns into a long session. A lady from Poland sits down next to me and we chat a while - she's a traveller. An anarchist. She's 59 and been on the road for 29 years. No fixed abode. Seen so much - I buy her a coffee or two and share my doobs with her. We chat till 11ish and as she leaves she gives me some of her artworks. Tiny hand painted miniature lotus flower patterns in different colours - I'm eternally grateful - they'll make an amazing present for the missus and a fantastic memento.

I'd really like to try Boerejongens so I head off. It's getting late and I'm hungry too.

Club media beckons - I have a soft spot for their super skunk and champagne haze. It's only around the corner - just a quick buy 'n' fly :) can't hurt eh? There's no Champagne on the menu so I grab a bag of Super Skunk. On the way to my next destination I pass a coffeeshop I can't remember the name of and buy and fly a gram of melon haze at €12 and wrap it on the spot.... One for the road.

It's ok. Nothing special - not particularly exciting. Not particularly hazey. Not particularly melony. Nothing to critique to be honest. It's well flushed. It's okay.

On the walk to Boerejongens I pop into a nice little steak house and sink a ribeye, some chip, a lovely corn on the cob and some garlic and spinach garnish. Absolutely fantastic just what the doctor ordered.

I dig the vibe in Boerejongens - I like the dispensary style shop, it feels professional and I think that's a good thing. There's room for this in the interests of progression. This is no time for messing around and philosophising though. I buy two bags and leave. I have serious smoking to do. My legs are tired and my feet ache. I've been walking all day and I'm absolutely shattered so I take a very slow walk north back to the Dampkring.

I get here with just an hour to spare before closing. I think it could be a long night so I buy 3 grams of varying strains and take up a seat in the window. I love Dampkring - it's quiet and I have a nice chat with the bud tender and one of the strains he manages to convince me to buy is Tangielope - despite protestations that it's on everyones menu and rarely tastes of oranges. We'll see.

I have a green tea and play with the cat for a while before rolling a fatty of cheese dawg which I promptly lose on the way back to the bulldog. Ah well - no matter I have a small amount to put in the mighty vape later. I have a bag of Ceres Hilton (never heard of this one). Bag of Tangielope and a gram of the Durrah hash. Another ACD forum recommendation.

In the Bulldog I sit at the bar with some Geordie lads that have just flown in from three months in Thailand - they have a few knocks on my doobs apiece and it's goodnight Vienna :) They remark that Thailand has nothing of comparative strength to offer and head to bed. Grinning from ear to ear - I smash the following into some huge doobs:

1g Ceres Hilton €13ish from Dampkring

Gorgeous but so difficult to describe. Precisely because I find what I like about her parents so difficult to articulate. That certain something from amnesia, that indescribable fruitiness of jack herer. It's on the tip of my psychological tongue on every exhale. It's marshmallows and fruit tella mixed with a savoury candy floss. Complex, sweet - I love it. Super smooth too.
8.1 - new favourite developing. Casey jones without the dank skunk undertone.

Blue lavender €12 Boerejongens.
Nice. Not an obvious choice for me but it's parents come through. The lavender wins the race which makes me happy.

Super skunk €10 from club media
This is my night time doob. I put a little in the mighty and wrap the rest.
She tastes fruity, with a slight savoury edge that dances on floral and citrus. Another nice flush and cure. Either I've been really lucky - or over critical on previous trips. I have hammered the gear today and my throat still feels good - the ash is white, fluffy and there's no acrid aftertaste.

I go upstairs, dictate this to Siri and get in the bath with my mighty. It's 4am now and I fight not falling asleep in the bath.
Bed feels amazing.

Day 3!

Right it's 11 AM and I need to get going today. I fly at 9ish so let's crack on. Last night I had a grand plan to use up all the little scraggly bits of bags and put them in the vaporiser this morning. instead I just wrap them all into one massive doob which includes Casey Jones, cheese dawg, amnesia and the rest of the Ceres Hilton. Banging. It only just fits in a king size. Now that's a wake and bake :) it actually tastes pretty good - somewhat disappointingly I often find mixing too many strains is a recipe for homogenous mediocrity but this one is a beauty.

I head off to breakfast at Batavia and nail the kosher from Boerejongens in one.

1g kosher kush from Boerejongens.
This one is on point. Loud signature notes of lemon diesel apparent - beautiful cure too - lovely white ash. very happy with this purchase

I still have the Tangielope and the gram of Durrah in my pocket :)
Last edited by OneHighMofo on Fri 26th Jun 2015 05:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

boerejongens *
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke