Quest for Amsterdam's Diamonds Pt15 Oct 2015 Smoke Report

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Marok21

Re: Quest for Amsterdam's Diamonds Pt15 Oct 2015 Smoke Report

Post by Marok21 »

great report as always Peng... the last 2 weeks I had a lot of work and no time for anything... I completely missed that there is a new report from Peng online :oops: :lol: so I had a free long weekend and enjoyed the new reports and posts :D

First of all it´s not nice to hear that you don´t found real good weed on your stay :? weed quality went down over the last years in Amsterdam (and prices went up :lol:)... a good example is Voyagers. Only a few years ago they had only some super clean tasty strains... now sometimes they offer not good flushed weed for 15€/g :roll: Don´t get me wrong I got some wonderful Holy Grail OG (15€/g) a few months ago wich was really superb from there but thats the exception at the moment.

So there is still some great weed in Coffeeshops available but you have really to hunt for it... it´s not easy to find :lol:
Even where I live I can score now some nice clean strains like Sour Diesel, Lemon Haze, Amnesia... wich have better quality than most of the common coffeeshop weed... hash is a different thing :mrgreen:

Their is alot of that new school hashes around at the moment. For example Boerejongens has a whole hash menu full of this so called block hashes... I tried a few different batches from different Shops and to be honest some of them are damn nice. Different effect and taste than the traditionel imported maroccan hashes but it´s more variety :mrgreen: . For example the new Rifman Noor (ice o lator from Dampkring#2 or Tweede) gives you really activating high that you don´t get from usual trad. maroc varieties... but the trad. high quality hashes are unique, too in taste and effect... you will not find that with the “new hashes“ :lol:

Further it seems that it´s getting harder and harder to find high quality trad. hashes... so it was nice to see that you scored some good shit :mrgreen:. I will visit Massawa, Bommel and so on on my next visit for sure. These pics make my mouth watering. Thanks again for that great work.

pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

@PPG
No tripod - they are just zoomed in sections of the pics i posted. I still haven't got to grips with the macro & flash ring on my Olympus, it so much easier to just point and click with my little cannon.

@Marok21
Thanks mate. Yes the quality of weed is not good with lots of poor tasting product, I agree about Voyagers I haven't had anything great there for a while- but they used to be very reliable. The new school hashes are interesting and enjoyable but I prefer the more traditional varieties - they usually have a much more complex flavor. Some of the new schools had strong flavors but only of one thing. Add El Marssa to your list of shops for Morocs to try out west, you wont be disappointed :mrgreen:

Video and new report to come.......
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

@Peng:

between all the West Moroccan shops which do you think had the best quality - Millenium, De Bommel, Bronx, Massawa, Flashback, El Massra? (at least of the ones you've properly sampled their wares)
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

Dont forget to up the quality to 720/1080 to see the crystals bulge :D
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Sweet - some of that Graf is rare good