Live 420 ,so it begins

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
macky

Re: Live 420 ,so it begins

Post by macky »

I,m Ok ! With Bativa 830ish if OC gets message and responds or It will have to be Barney,s :D OC went too Bluebird got lost nobody seemed to be able to help me :D Seen Kurdinskys ,I,m dum not stupid got some more Tran - Hymalayian.Went central asked SSH or Amniesia ,guy said twenty minutes new batch took the Amniesia and went too Vayagers .Good news HB got 420 Kush for 10euros got one sat smoked Amniesia with tran hash sausage :D 420kush looked good took one more gram for the road :mrgreen: Started day with Charras joints from Piccasso having hard time finding good stuff .Went bought more Kandy Kush hash from Greenhouse ....best so far all trip :D Ok I,ll wait see what we decide on later

Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Where is everyone situated right now Macky & who exactly?
macky

Post by macky »

Thank you gentlemen ,looking like you young bucks should be busy :) Had great birthday ,started dinner with girls at uptown let us sit big back table.Gapie and Drugsbunny Trashcanman man TreeTop wife,and delucesbud stopped in :D Bought Barney rubble for boys they mixed with weed....good time had by all ...lots beer The Kandy Kush hash Greenhouse better then the rubble ....please get some :D
gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

My final countdown has begun. About 3 hours until I need to set off for the airport.

Got to say, the live reporting from the rest of the 4-20 crew this year is fan-bloody-tastic. Best ever. Macky's stoned updates, Papi's reports from Eindhoven, OB counting down at 3am and, especially, DeLeuksteNUGS16 and OneHighMofo's long detailed travelogues. I just read OneHighMofo's beautiful story of heading to the airport. Wonderful stuff.

Hopefully I'll see some of you in Voyagers and Batavia this evening. I'll attempt to say hello to anyone I meet before I get too stoned. After that I'll probably be incapable of speaking and just grinning inanely whilst staring into space.

I'll be the one in a light blue coat with a small Sony camera slung around my neck.

See you later.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Made it to Adge Cutler International. In fact I seem to be running early. That's not like me. 2.5 hours to kill in this airport now.

See you in Voyagers at 9pm I hope.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Made it! In apt. Off to Voyagers at 9. Hope to see some acders there.
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

How strange, they've all gone quiet :mrgreen: .

Quite understand though, I've been on a few ACD T&Ts. It's tough going, brain cells on safari and buckets of THC. And good company :D .
Fly high kids.
What a long strange trip it is.
AndieFRANKBarlow

Post by AndieFRANKBarlow »

Caught @Papi as he was leaving utopia ... Went ovrr to voygagers after and couldn't see you (or anyone else ) anywhere fella ??
macky

Post by macky »

AndieFRANKBarlow wrote:Caught @Papi as he was leaving utopia ... Went ovrr to voygagers after and couldn't see you (or anyone else ) anywhere fella ??
Times posted on Who,s in town page ...Coffeeshop menu,s :D
gapie

Post by gapie »

GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
AndieFRANKBarlow

Post by AndieFRANKBarlow »

macky wrote:
AndieFRANKBarlow wrote:Caught @Papi as he was leaving utopia ... Went ovrr to voygagers after and couldn't see you (or anyone else ) anywhere fella ??

Yeah man it was well past 9 .00 ...oh well :D .. I'll be heading hulp first thing .. 8 - 8.30 if anyone is up and about :D
macky

Post by macky »

AndieFRANKBarlow wrote:
macky wrote:

Yeah man it was well past 9 .00 ...oh well :D .. I'll be heading hulp first thing .. 8 - 8.30 if anyone is up and about :D
Then at Ten was Bativa we where there a little early that's why no one was at Yoyagers ...today 1200 Voyagers :D
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Oops! Seem to be running late. Normal service resumed then.
Met lots of people last night.
Details soon.
Gotta get to Voyagers to meet FBN.
Mack gave me a bright red sweatshirt with patches on so you can't miss me!
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

wish i was there,have a huge one for me :mrgreen: