420 2007 First Report

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

It was GREAT meeting a man like you and your lady, Lem... you were so sweet and sociable, just what a forum administrator should be. I'll be coming around more often 8)

RoMoney

Re: 420 2007 First Report

Post by RoMoney »

Firstly....I made it to this thread from Lemmings 420 2019 thread, great idea sharing the old TRs on the post, thanks for that Lemming.

Secondly......ACDers rocking de Verdamper back in 2007, brilliant! 12 years ago that was some pretty high tech shit......in fact they are still an amazing vaporizer to this day and I always love when I see them in Coffeeshops......Katsu, Baba and Toeremalijn spring to mind as examples. Any other know any others? I do echo what one person mentioned though about not wanting de Verdamper for home use for fear of breaking it!

It's worth adding that the comparison between de Verdamper and the Volcano is funny when you consider it is also remains one of the best vapes on the market!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
DjShaggy

Re: 420 2007 First Report

Post by DjShaggy »

RoMoney wrote: Mon 11th Feb 2019 07:49 pm

Secondly......ACDers rocking de Verdamper back in 2007, brilliant! 12 years ago that was some pretty high tech shit......in fact they are still an amazing vaporizer to this day and I always love when I see them in Coffeeshops......Katsu, Baba and Toeremalijn spring to mind as examples. Any other know any others?
137 has one I believe
ignoring spellcheck since 1986