ACD 420 2018 Live Thread

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Smirks

Re: ACD 420 2018 Live Thread

Post by Smirks »

Sitting in Baba now with Drugsbunny, will be here for an hour or so.

RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Sorry I missed people at La Grotte....had a morning of instrumental garage slowly moving into drum n bass at Utopia.. James played a blinder with the music.....airport joint done, edibles done.....at departures melting...over and out for this one, hope to be back next year! I'll be back for the cup in July too, know Colina may attend as well. You're an absolutely fantastic motley crew which I feel a little bit more a part of now 😁😀😊😜😎

Lots of love,
RoMo
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
kushola

Post by kushola »

Just waking up from my continued sleep much needed. Gonna go get some food and some more gifts I believe .

Anyone around up for a toke this evening?
kushola

Post by kushola »

Cheers romoney,. Where do you enjoy your airport joint normally?
kushola

Post by kushola »

Cheers Romo nice to.meet ya,. Where do you enjoy your airport joint normally? Have fun at cannabis cup in July
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

At the gate at Schiphol after a quick walk through security after having gulped down each of our portions of the remaining syrup right at security and before that having stood outside smoking two goodbye fatties. one was loaded with the best tasting of the "smooth smoking weeds" of the week Papaya Haze from Het Ballonnetje smeared on the inside with diamond sauce and rosin, the other with four if the best hashes of the wee, both magic).

As I write this the syrup is kicking in and I am flying (soon we'll both be flying literally and figuratively). It's been a great and most gezellig week where we were lucky enough to meet a bunch of friends and make new ones, you've been great ACD, you've been fantastic Amsterdam..!

Team CC checking out for now, see you on the flip side!

RO420! RO Canada!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Forgot to update everyone about the big fight at the Grotte that happened as Colina, Kenshiro-san, 2stick and we were walking out. Kenshiro-san tells the story better and will hopefully add a much better and more detailed account of the story in a future TR, thought you should all get athe Cliff's notes.

So grouof younger southern euro tourists and US family w. father in maybe late 50s early 60s and son in his 30 (big chap that one) get into argument, which turns into slapping ( as Kenshiro-san called it "Italian punches", was with a closed, but if you've ever seen this kind of "punch" thrown by a supposedly "hard man", you know exactly what he meant by a the reference). This in rapid succession turns into kicking​, then proper punching (mostly by Yanks), then takedown by old dude, headlocks, 10+ punches to the face of rowdy euro Chavs and so on. All over a few rounds as this bitch punk ass uro trash tried to sucker punch more than one of the others more than once... Colina snapped a shizload of pictures, if he can dig out any that doesn't show forum members (bet he can as he looks like he knows what he is doing), we could also have a little laughing revisit of the tragicomedy that is humanity...

Later ACD, peace out from CC!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Comus

Post by Comus »

In tribute to the stormtroopers of stash who liberated the capital city of cannabis from occupation by the stiffs, here are two tracks from the awesome 1995 album The Wonderful World of Weed in Dub (which i may have played a small part in creating), to commemorate the stoned survivors ..... the brief time i spent in your company was time well spent ... i thank you all :thumbup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trT4YsGdqFg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhGpeEOQhWo
I'm in shocks and stares
Drugsbunny

Post by Drugsbunny »

Went to Utopia had a quick word with stan. Then Grey Area. West coast sour deisel.

Heading to Utopia at 7.30 to smoke some mixed bags of leftovers.
Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.
kushola

Post by kushola »

Hey there folks I'm at the batcave chillin waiting for mofo to show up. Hope to see some folks Soon.

Time to get some joints smoking
kushola

Post by kushola »

I think theere might be some guy from forum here he seems familiar but not sure lol

We should be finding out soon tho
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Sun 22nd Apr 2018 03:18 pm Forgot to update everyone about the big fight at the Grotte that happened as Colina, Kenshiro-san, 2stick and we were walking out. Kenshiro-san tells the story better and will hopefully add a much better and more detailed account of the story in a future TR, thought you should all get athe Cliff's notes.

So grouof younger southern euro tourists and US family w. father in maybe late 50s early 60s and son in his 30 (big chap that one) get into argument, which turns into slapping ( as Kenshiro-san called it "Italian punches", was with a closed, but if you've ever seen this kind of "punch" thrown by a supposedly "hard man", you know exactly what he meant by a the reference). This in rapid succession turns into kicking​, then proper punching (mostly by Yanks), then takedown by old dude, headlocks, 10+ punches to the face of rowdy euro Chavs and so on. All over a few rounds as this bitch punk ass uro trash tried to sucker punch more than one of the others more than once... Colina snapped a shizload of pictures, if he can dig out any that doesn't show forum members (bet he can as he looks like he knows what he is doing), we could also have a little laughing revisit of the tragicomedy that is humanity...

Later ACD, peace out from CC!
crazy shit :? :lol: never seen something like that in a coffeeshop... in bars of course... well Grotte is also no coffeeshop :lol:
Drugsbunny

Post by Drugsbunny »

Last full day.
Finishing off the last few bags, will be floating around Utopia at various times.
Weather much cooler today but sun still shinning.
:D
Herb!
Drugsbunny

Post by Drugsbunny »

Utopia Citral.
Very nice flavour tight buds well dried and cured.
Good flavour that lasts.
Good high .

:D

Db
Herb!
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

What a week!!
Home now. Great to see a few still going for it. Keep up the good work!
Weather was amazing and you guys were fantastic
Thanks for coming and being such great company
Got over 1,500 pictures to sort through - boats, rosin presses, jars, buds, sunshine

Another good turnout and lots of people made it to most events, even extreme trips out west!
As usual, lots of people who said they were coming didn't turn up and lots of other people arrived unannounced. It's all good :D
This is the cast list I compiled. Let me know if I've missed anyone out

2stick
Choppermike + son + gf
Colina
Comus
CopenhagenCouple
DeLekkersteNUGS16
Devore
Drugsbunny
Ed the Head
Fat_old_dwarf
Gapie