My420highlights

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
macky

My420highlights

Post by macky »

The weather was great ,first time I,ve had such warm tempetures 8)
I have only been in April and Nov. ,I believe I will only return in warmer weather months from now on.
The fact that Ingi took are ride on are boat and then took us to her local to have beers with her dad and friends was very nice.
My biggest thrill came when my wife ,DB and me where sitting in front of Utopia and Along came Gapie.
I had ordered a ACD t-shirt with the map on back and official reporter on front (something like that :D )
When. I handed him the shirt and when he realize it was the one from site ,his face lite up ...priceless .
He was so excited he took his shirt off and put his new one on...oh so comfy he said :mrgreen:
Was great to see some old faces and p ut faces to names ,special thanks to some of you very generous members
Think when we go legal ,it,s going to be hard going back to un tested weed.
Lem another great job.

KeyMonCha

Re: My420highlights

Post by KeyMonCha »

macky wrote: Tue 24th Apr 2018 12:26 pm The weather was great ,first time I,ve had such warm tempetures 8)
I have only been in April and Nov. ,I believe I will only return in warmer weather months from now on.
Totally agree... Used to love the winter, due to the cosiness of the coffeeshops, and Amsterdam in general; but once you enjoy a smoke, canalside, on a spring/summer evening, you never want to go in winter again! 8)

Glad you had a blast, Macky! ...Hope you had a great birthday! 🎂
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Thanks for sharing Macky, while I didn't make the boat, it was at least nice to meet the Captain :)

I don't think we will see a TR where the weather doesn't get a shout-out, it was spectacular for April :mrgreen: Defo think for people trekking long distances it makes more sense to come in summer, easier to deal with shit weather f you're only there for a weekend.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Thanks Captain, for taking care of Spidergawd, we all know he smiled down with every reference to the great weather

Have fun up in the land of legalization this summer
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
macky

Post by macky »

Willjay wrote: Tue 24th Apr 2018 03:15 pm Thanks Captain, for taking care of Spidergawd, we all know he smiled down with every reference to the great weather

He would of loved all these young guy,s who showed this year,He was always big on keeping 420rolling :mrgreen:
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

Great boat trip.really honoured my good mate alan :mrgreen: you done him proud.cant wait till july
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

macky wrote: Tue 24th Apr 2018 03:53 pm
Willjay wrote: Tue 24th Apr 2018 03:15 pm Thanks Captain, for taking care of Spidergawd, we all know he smiled down with every reference to the great weather

He would of loved all these young guy,s who showed this year,He was always big on keeping 420rolling :mrgreen:
We my ACD friend we’re the young ones at one time and it’s always 420 for us
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

The shirt is interesting and a great idea. Anyone have a picture?
gapie

Post by gapie »

GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Great shirt! Thanks for the photo, gapie.