Me Myself and I June 2018

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Nuggz

Re: Me Myself and I June 2018

Post by Nuggz »

DjShaggy wrote: Mon 10th Sep 2018 11:44 am
woodz60 wrote: Sun 22nd Jul 2018 04:45 pm Wonderful trip report, Shaggy! It must be nice to reach A'dam on a flight that doesn't take 9+ hours! I found that Mokum is a most beautiful place to go on long stoney walks, but I also enjoyed the quicker access to remote locations via bicycle on my last 2 visits.
titus wong wrote: Thu 12th Jul 2018 03:09 pm Makes me wishfully think of my bachelor days. Cheers.
I hear you, Titus. Since having kids, I pine for the days when I could aimlessly wander the straats of A'dam in a wonderful, bleary fog. Maybe by the time I can return, there will be senior citizen discounts at the coffeeshops.... :wink:
when you originally wrote this post your signature wasnt a blatent copy of mine. can we put it back like that please mate.
To be fair it isn't a blatant, but rather a correct copy of your sig.

Lose = to misplace

Loose = opposite of tight

Edit: that said, he did fuck up the coding, so call it a draw?!

DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Mon 10th Sep 2018 06:30 pm
DjShaggy wrote: Mon 10th Sep 2018 11:44 am
woodz60 wrote: Sun 22nd Jul 2018 04:45 pm Wonderful trip report, Shaggy! It must be nice to reach A'dam on a flight that doesn't take 9+ hours! I found that Mokum is a most beautiful place to go on long stoney walks, but I also enjoyed the quicker access to remote locations via bicycle on my last 2 visits.

I hear you, Titus. Since having kids, I pine for the days when I could aimlessly wander the straats of A'dam in a wonderful, bleary fog. Maybe by the time I can return, there will be senior citizen discounts at the coffeeshops.... :wink:
when you originally wrote this post your signature wasnt a blatent copy of mine. can we put it back like that please mate.
To be fair it isn't a blatant, but a rather correct, copy of your sig.

Lose = to misplace

Loose = opposite of tight

Edit: that said, he did fuck up the coding, so call it a draw?!
does it make you feel good to correct a dyslexic's spelling?
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
woodz60

Post by woodz60 »

I don't quite follow your comment about the signature. I'd been using "Only users lose drugs" for well over a year now, and had not noticed if you had been using the line. I originally got it from a wiseacre friend's bumper sticker from 10+ years ago. If you feel the need to use that as 'your' signature, by all means, have at it.
I may be stoned, but don't take me for granite...
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

woodz60 wrote: Tue 11th Sep 2018 03:28 pm I don't quite follow your comment about the signature. I'd been using "Only users lose drugs" for well over a year now, and had not noticed if you had been using the line. I originally got it from a wiseacre friend's bumper sticker from 10+ years ago. If you feel the need to use that as 'your' signature, by all means, have at it.
mate, you already replied on this thread and your sig was not the same as mine. ive changed mine now and put u on the foe list so its no bother, keep it. just remember when your a copycat you will always be one step behind everyone else, you cant do anything in life untill someone has done it first.

originate dont immitate
peace
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 12th Sep 2018 09:49 am
woodz60 wrote: Tue 11th Sep 2018 03:28 pm I don't quite follow your comment about the signature. I'd been using "Only users lose drugs" for well over a year now, and had not noticed if you had been using the line. I originally got it from a wiseacre friend's bumper sticker from 10+ years ago. If you feel the need to use that as 'your' signature, by all means, have at it.
mate, you already replied on this thread and your sig was not the same as mine. ive changed mine now and put u on the foe list so its no bother, keep it. just remember when your a copycat you will always be one step behind everyone else, you cant do anything in life untill someone has done it first.

originate dont immitate
peace
Sheesh this is pure schoolyard bickering on both sides at best, with a healthy helping of dickheadery from yours truly (whoops) but c'mon Shag, let's not pretend you are the one that coined that saying - I too have seen it elsewhere, likely on the same bumpersticker our friend mentioned.

Shall I put "can't we all get a bong" as my sig and get mad if someone else uses it? Spoiler alert, I wouldn't because it's not my own original content.

Anyway, my dickhead rant is over - to that I say "can't we all just get a bong" (trademark pending), smoke a monster cone and chill lad - and wishing you an otherwise most pleasant day in any matter.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

indeed, my inspiration came from a teeshirt i saw a rapper wearing a couple of years back, it is (was) also my sig on several other forums.

his inspirtation came from reading it in my signature then copying it. The signature wasnt the same as mine when he made the post on this thread then the next post he makes hes changed the signature to mine.

if you look in his post history that came after a 2 year break from the forum.

my complaint isnt that they are the same, my complaint is that it is a blatent copy, after seeing it on mine he decided "hey thats funny man" and put it on his, not cool.

if i set up a new account calling myself delekkerstenugs17 you wouldnt like it, would ya? same thing bro.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 12th Sep 2018 10:45 am indeed, my inspiration came from a teeshirt i saw a rapper wearing a couple of years back, it is (was) also my sig on several other forums.

his inspirtation came from reading it in my signature then copying it. The signature wasnt the same as mine when he made the post on this thread then the next post he makes hes changed the signature to mine.

my complaint isnt that they are the same, my complaint is that it is a blatent copy, after seeing it on mine he decided "hey thats funny man" and put it on his, not cool.

if i set up a new account calling myself delekkerstenugs17 you wouldnt like it, would ya? same thing bro.
I see what you mean, there's a good chance you're right - but to me it's not even worth getting up in arms about.

Funnily enough nobody has really copied my bastardized Dutch username; however on another social-media venue/forum I saw that someone added a 17 to their username and I always wondered if it was to quite literally one-up me?!
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 12th Sep 2018 11:16 am
DjShaggy wrote: Wed 12th Sep 2018 10:45 am indeed, my inspiration came from a teeshirt i saw a rapper wearing a couple of years back, it is (was) also my sig on several other forums.

I see what you mean, there's a good chance you're right - but to me it's not even worth getting up in arms about.

Funnily enough nobody has really copied my bastardized Dutch username; however on another social-media venue/forum I saw that someone added a 17 to their username and I always wondered if it was to quite literally one-up me?!
probably.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Everyone change your sig to shaggys please :lol: :wink:
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Kermit wrote: Wed 12th Sep 2018 02:07 pm Everyone change your sig to shaggys please :lol: :wink:
bastard
woodz60

Post by woodz60 »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 12th Sep 2018 02:12 pm
Kermit wrote: Wed 12th Sep 2018 02:07 pm Everyone change your sig to shaggys please :lol: :wink:
bastard
:lol: Let's smoke a peace pipe/bowl/bong or dab, okay?
I may be stoned, but don't take me for granite...
courtjester

Post by courtjester »

I skipped all the ensuing B.S., but the trip report itself was great. Thanks for the new ideas, like The Plug, and the new coffeeshop that sells coffee but not weed (like the old Sensi Coffeeshop did; we smoked there more than any other shop while it was open, and I can see the same happening here).