Barcelona 2018 pt. II Review & Running Notes

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
DjShaggy

Re: Barcelona 2018 pt. II Review & Running Notes

Post by DjShaggy »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Thu 18th Oct 2018 12:04 pm
DjShaggy wrote: Tue 16th Oct 2018 08:54 pm enjoyed reading this, hopeful that i can get into lakaleda this time, ill be in BCN from the 3rd-7th of december for a birthday session.

glad you had a good time bro
Cheers for the kind words bro - even though this thread basically turned into one giant mess of an abandoned project - much like my other Barcelona TR :lol: .

Yeah I'm not sure but Kalada may be on of the places that requires a current member to physically bring you for registration, so I got my fingers crossed for ya, but I also may be wrong - I'm sure you can find someone that'll help you out though.

I'm wondering if I'll make it back out before spring time, but not sure may hold off until Spannabis, I've never been to Barcelona in winter.
I’ve already got a invite so I shouldn’t have a massive problem. Not sure if I’ll do spannabis again next year as it was so busy and there was a bit of a price hike going on too. The Monday everything dropped in price by 10-15 %

I was there for those December dates last year, very mild and quite quiet everywhere 👍🏻

ignoring spellcheck since 1986