Eindhoven Shop and Smoke Overview

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
RedGecko58

Eindhoven Shop and Smoke Overview

Post by RedGecko58 »

Sadly Back got from our short New-year trip to Poland, with a quick two day stop over in Eindhoven :wink:

As usual - I have a slight obsession with hash - Also my preference is medium strength weed/hash, and smoking several joints with tobacco rather than one strong J. Furthermore the strain names are take with a pinch of salt, all purchases are based on looks and smell before paying.

We only visited on Shop in Eindhoven due to time constraints - We had other Fungi/funky (not sure how its spelt) things to eat too :wink: . I also, for the first time forgot to note the strain names (in the sense of reviewing this is probably a good thing) - both choices were made after viewing the 'top' three - tender seemed happy for me to smell and pick up (in the bag), I even checked how pliable the hash was (she thought I know what I was doing - but really I have a quick once over and made a choice).

The PINK
Strain - Unknown Flower / weed - 15 Euro for 2g - Good Smoke, chosen after looking at their 'top' three, was pleasantly surprised by this medium strength, good taste, pungent odor. I acutally think given time this would be my favourite 'flower' as the strength was just right for me, for others this might be a bit on the weak side 7.5/10

Strain Unknown Hash / 15 Euro for 1.5g - Excellent hash! Strong bubbling on heat, sticky but not to the point where it becomes a pain to roll with (it was cold in January though), one of my favourite hashes I've tried. 8.5/10

Atmosphere -
Very busy as it is right in the centre of the city, doorman was good keeping everyone happy but also having fun. Once in the tenders were pleasant and happy to show their products - I would not that the bags come pre-weighed at set Euro amounts, this is typically not something I like (in Amsterdam its used to push inferior product) but here it was fine. Smoking area looked good but we were just buying and flying.

Overall pleasantly surprised by Eindhoven, wish we had more time to explore the city - for the price we got good value for money and the city itself was very nice! All in, I struggled to smoke all 3.5g's in the short 2.5 days we were there, as my partner couldn't smoke any. Ended up leaving a nice strong J for our Airbnb host, Eindhoven it's been a pleasure and I will be back soon, I'm sure.

I plan on collating / writing a review from out 2018 trips - relisting all the products we tried, our favourites and also a overview of the citys we have visited (Amsterdam, Hague, Apeldoorn, Arnhem, Eindhoven). I will look at starting that this month - unfortunately we will not be visiting for a while now our next trip is Poland again and I'm not sure I can justify 5 trips in a year and a half! I would like to try Ultrecht and Rotterdam.

TLDR: Eindhoven is excellent, The Pink coffeeshop has good weed and hash, Eindhoven is small enough to manage on foot - will visit again.

kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 09:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoMoney

Re: Eindhoven Shop and Smoke Overview

Post by RoMoney »

Nice review, Eindhoven is a good spot.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!