TPD’s February trip report.

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
The pot Doctor

Re: TPD’s February trip report.

Post by The pot Doctor »

Hi guys sorry it took long to get around to day Day 3 but with being at Spannabis and working it’s been a busy time but here’s day 3 so a hope yous enjoy it and thanks fir reading... TPD

Day 3

Woke up early doors once again I think it was about 7am. Straight up and joint rolled and up to the rooftop I go and once again it’s a glorious morning. Quick joint of the 707 headband quick dip in the hot tub and a sauna and am ready to tackle day 3. We are both up and ready around 10am so off for pancakes we go. A just cant get over how nice these where either that or I was really high when I ate them. Bit of both I think.

Pancakes ate we head over to voyagers again. A cant get enough of this tangie so another 3g for today it is. We spent about an hour in here having a j or 2 then we decided on just having a walk around this beautiful city. We set off and about 5/10 minutes in to our walk i happen to see one of the worst peddle bike crashes ever. It was brutal ,2 guys head on. I know it Doesn’t sound like much but for the poor German fella that was missing 4 teeth and what looked like a broken nose. Well let’s just hope he had a good trip.

Drama over we continue our walk heading down towards the red light district. We stop on a little wooden bench just before the Red lights and I roll up a couple joints and we proceed on. Red lights done we head on to mr k and co where we set about the stash for a couple of hours and relax upstairs on the little sofa seat. A few hot chocolates and 2g of cookie stomper later we decide to make a move. Am absolutely starving so we head on up to eat. In this stoned state all I want to eat is a big burger with loaded fries. So we pushed on to find the spot and within 15 mins we had found it. Result.

Belly’s nice and full a get a sense that the missus is feeling a bit tired so we head back to the hotel for a little while. It’s about 3pm so am think a couple hours at the hotel then back out to play around 6. We leave the hotel and head to Basjoe. I was really disappointed with this shop. The bud tender was rude the weed was below par and it just seemed off. Might of just been but but all give it another go when I come over for 420 see if it changes my mind. We leave here without buying anything so we walk on to the greenplace got a nice little seat in the back room bit and sat and watched the football that was on. I got 2g of rollex OG , 2g of emperor mandarin and 1g of batman. All 3 where really nice strains a was impressed with the selection here. It was a little pricey but all was good so greenplace once again was a shop I liked and I will be revisiting.

We leave here around 10:30pm or so make a quick stop at the AH for some munchies for the room. It’s around 11pm now so we head to speak easy Coffeeshop. I have never been here but it’s close to the hotel and so why not give it a try. We get there around 11:30pm and it was closed. Nightmare i thought it was open a little later then that but my research was wrong but not to worry we just call it a night and head back to the hotel. Couple of joints in the hotel room and that’s it am out Cold. Day 3 was a complete success. I love this city.

Day 3...

3g tangie
2g cookie stomper
2g rollex OG
2g emperor mandarin
1g Batman

TPD....

Daz1976

Post by Daz1976 »

Nice report ✌️😄 You've put me in the mood to find mr k and co 👍😆.....
Smell the flowers while you can✌️
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Really nice stuff TPD, very down to earth and personal account, we like it! :) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
The pot Doctor

Post by The pot Doctor »

Cheers once again guys. A hope yous enjoyed reading it. I cant wait to get back out there on Friday and do it all over again. I have a few pictures but when am trying to upload some it’s saying the file is to large but I will try and figure it out. A know a load of text can be a bit boring for some but hopefully all get some shots up loaded. Happy Sunday guys enjoy your day and all post up the last day a bit later on. Thanks again acd...

TPD...
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

I proper enjoyed reading this sound like use had a good time , I'm back out there in may I cant wait , had my mouth watering reading some of them strains
The pot Doctor

Post by The pot Doctor »

Cheers dude. I was impressed with most of the strains really. A mean there was also a lot that I didn’t go for but it’s all about the hunting I suppose.

Hope you have a good time mate and all look forward to the trip report. Hope there’s some treasures out there when you go.

TPD...
Essexturk420

Post by Essexturk420 »

Thanks bro
The pot Doctor

Post by The pot Doctor »

Day 4 (last day)

Well woke up this morning with a real feeling of sadness knowing this is my last day. The flight home leaves at 17:30pm and am dreading it all ready..

Up nice and early again around 7:30am same routine as the previous days headed up to the roof top with my cuppa and this morning I decided to roll two joints for the wake and bake. Joints hot tub and sauna done I head down stairs to wake up sleeping beauty. It’s around 9:00am by the time she rises and we are all set to leave the hotel at 10:15am What a hotel this place is it’s our 3rd time here and it just keeps getting better. A nice little gem in Amsterdam.

Goodbyes said to the staff we head on out to grab some breakfast. We head down to Greenwood’s for the last day and both of us are really impressed with the place. A real nice breakfast. A little expensive but it is what it is. We eat then head on up to central. We plan on getting the train around 15:00pm so we are just going to stay central ways for the last few hours. We sit by a canal next to greenplace and roll up a few joints for the last couple of hours. I can’t help myself so i went into greenplace and bought 1g of Cali purple zookies. I get Cali here in the uk and personally I would rather smoke decent uk bud. My opinion is that the cali hype is just that hype. Don’t get me wrong the purple zookies was nice but no nicer then then gelonade for mr k and co but I have also had some jungle boys and alien labs back home and both of them where really nice but each to there own I suppose and it’s the last day so why not.

Joints rolled and joints smoked we head on up to voyagers to finish of the stash. We say Here until about 14:00 just smoking and having a good laugh with the last few hours of the trip. Well what a wonderful 4 days spent in the best city in the world. The missus is away home with a smile on her face and a can tell she enjoyed our little trip. The pre airport joints are taking in as well as the last of the dam munchies and we stroll on down to departures. Well what a great trip this was the weed was on point the company was great and the weather for February was the best I have seen over in dam. We had a blast. Well Its nearly time to do it all over again for 420. I can feel the excitement building. Friday morning can’t come quick enough. I Grab the early morning flight from Ncl at 6:00am so all goes well a should be walking the cobbles by 09:00am. See you Friday guys.

Day 4.
1g purple zookies

TPD....