TPD’s February trip report.

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
The pot Doctor

TPD’s February trip report.

Post by The pot Doctor »

Well it’s that’s time again it’s been a full 11 month since I have been in this glorious city. This time it’s a trip with the missus so just a sensible one this time. Well until 420 when 5 of us will embark on a 4 day jaunt but that’s for another time.

Well it all started with the traditional airport joint at ncl. We where flying around 9:30am so up at 7am quick shower then the 15 minute journey to the airport. I made a nice joint of some lemon haze I have been getting back home. I love a bit lemons to start the day. Security checks all done we have 45 mins before we need to board so we sit down with a cup of tea and plan our day ahead. A think she is more excited then me, Result.

We arrive at central at around 12:30 and my first stop is voyagers. Normally my first purchase is the lemon bubble but a was really
Disappointed in it so a took 3g of tangie and 2g of dosidos. The both are really nice but I prefer the tangie. What a lovely example of the strain it was. Voyagers done and pockets full we head on down to the place we are staying check in is at 1pm which is a bonus. On route to the hotel I notice on my maps that it is really close to het Ballonnetje so of course I had to pop in. It was my first time in there and it was really good. Staff where friendly and the shop was empty so I had a look at what was available. I took 1g off blueberry haze and 2g super orange glue. The super orange glue was again really nice. First time i have tried this but it was really good. A put half in a joint and kept half for later. Really really good a was even impressed with the blueberryhaze but a was still to try it.

All checked in and bags unpacked we headed up to the rooftop to enjoy the view and a joint of the blueberryhaze before we headed out. A had also rolled 2 tangie and 1 dosidos for the 15 minute walk to central. Once there we went to the plug. A have to say i was expecting great things with all the social media platform hype but wasn’t for me. All the buds looked bitty and the atmosphere was to my taste. I did get 1g strawberry banana which was ok had better had worse.

Plug left we headed to Hard Rock Cafe for some food. It was her choice so a just went with it. Was really nice just what we needed after a full day of smoking. We headed to mr k and co after food and I got 1g devils glue and 2g of shoreline. A have to say the upstairs bit is cosy we relaxed on the sofa for an hour or so smoking some of the flavours we had picked up. After an hour o so of smoking we decided on going back to our hotel for the night since we had an early start and didn’t want to sleep all day.

We made a quick pit stop on our way past greenplace for 3g of lemon tangie haze then had a nice walk to the hotel with a couple fat ones of lemon tangie haze. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out. Day 1 Amsterdam you where a pleasure

Day 1 list.

3g of tangie
2g dosidos
1g blueberry haze
2g super orange glue.
1g strawberry banana
1g devil glue
2g shoreline
3g lemon tangie haze

macky

Re: TPD’s February trip report.

Post by macky »

Nice read ,Trying remember what 420year I met you? Know it was in front of 420 CS I think ,sounds like you will be around 420? If you and your buddy,s would like boat cruise around 7 o’clock evening on 420 sign up boat-thread and we could get a big boat for sure 8)

Now I remember it was in front of Flower,s now 420 :D Last time I seen Trashman was same day :D
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Sounds like a good start, :mrgreen: that’s one hell of a first day, I got Cotten mouth just reading your purchase list :lol:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
The pot Doctor

Post by The pot Doctor »

Yeah. I met up with a few of you guys at voyagers then a think we went bluebird, done a camera wave then to be fair a cant remember much after that. I also got given a patch am sure it says the slimeline cup on it. I could be mistaken. A would be down for the boat trip but not sure about some of the guys but a will ask the question. Also I would like to visit Harlem so if the dates work and you guys are goin I would jump on that one.

Well excitement got the better of me that day but that’s wasnt the end as o will right up about in day 2. A worked hard between the last trip and this one so I figured we would have a blow out. Literally. Cheers for taking the time to read it guys a hope yous enjoy the rest..
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Nice - sounds like you had a blast. Looking forward to the next part dude
macky

Post by macky »

Slimeline ya! That,s back a few year,s .I would have been guy who gave you patch and thanks for reminding me I need to put in the order for this year . Thinking Harlem trips set if you look 420 thread ,
Guess will play the boat by ear . Like you said if it,s as warm as last year all things are possible 8)
Roll on 420
Devore

Post by Devore »

Thanks for the post pal nice write up!!!

2 weeks to go....
The pot Doctor

Post by The pot Doctor »

Cheers guys. Yeah we will see closer to the time and arrange something. I should get round to day 2 tomorrow or Monday Just been really busy at work and home but have some down time the next couple of days so plenty of time to smoke and relax. Thanks for the comments again guys hope yous enjoy part 2...TPD
The pot Doctor

Post by The pot Doctor »

Day 2.

Woke up at 645am with the sunshine beaming in the window in our hotel. I had no chance to go back to sleep. So rolled up a couple of joints and heading down stairs for a cup of tea and the proceeded to take myself back up stairs to the rooftop to start the day off correct. Around 45minutes later after smoking two joints and scrolling through ACD and insta a soon realise am pretty much stuck to the chair and really baked. I peeled myself off the chair and headed down to he room to try and wake up the other half.

Both ready and raring to go it’s around 10am we head out. Our plan of attack this morning is to go to Greenwood’s for breakfast and just have a nice walk and visit a few coffeeshops along the way , perfect except when we get to Greenwood’s the line to get in is longer then the grey areas , skip Greenwood’s and head to a nice little pancake place just up from bluebird it’s called moko if I remember rightly. If you like pancakes hit this spot. What a little gem it is well for me anyway. Pancakes eating we proceed on with the plan. Coffeeshops here we come.

Mr k and co is the first one on the hit list for today a really enjoyed it yesterday. so belly’s full we start the walk down. On the way I meet up with a guy a met on my last visit here. He had really good edibles the last time so once again a shoot him a message and within 15 mins I see him sitting on the monument in dam square and bang. He pulls out two packs of gummy bears and some milk , dark and white chocolate hearts. The gummy where 125mg and the chocolate was 250mg. As the romantic I am a gave the missus the hearts, well two of them haha.

We arrive at mr k and co after a quick pit stop. We sat on a bench over looking one of the many canals and smoked up a joint while the sun was shining. What a glorious morning. Anyway it’s empty no one is inside except us so we get shown the full menu and a have to say it was a really good selection. A got the gelonade which was 65 Euro for 3.5g. Normally a don’t pay that type of price for weed in dam but i have to say as soon as I seen it i had to have it and to be fair it was one of the best I had that trip. I also got another 2g of devils glue as well. As we where leaving I picked up 1g shoreline and I think it was and 2g of platinum cookies. Memory’s frosty off the gummys and the chocolate by now.

We left there and headed to vondelpark but first we stopped at a AH to get some refreshments and off to the park we went. Many hours where spent here just walking around and sitting in the sunshine sampling some of the strains we had. What a great few hours that was spending time with the missus and just being able to relax and not worry about a thing. On from vondel we decided to head to the hotel for a bit just to freshing up and grab a bit more money. All sorted at the hotel it was around six so we decided to head to the grey area. This was one of my favourite shops when a first started coming so in my opinion it’s always worth the trip. Fingers crossed there’s no que. Inside I went for 1g greyberry and 1g of kosher Kush.
I found both to be nice smoked good. I would go for the greyberry again but would pass on the other 1.

Pockets filled and 4 pre rolls we head for a little stroll through the red light district. Walking done we go the greenhouse where we get 2g of super lemon haze. A do love a good haze and this one was so on point. Each to there own I suppose but a do live a good lemon haze. Couple of joints later we plan on to head to new-times Coffeeshop. It was around 10pm now so we planned on staying there for a few hours the heading to the hotel. A got 1g super silver haze 1g cheese 1g 707 headband 1g of strawberry sour diesel. These all came in little glass jars which I thought was a nice touch. A brought them all back home To go with the many other glass jars I have back in Newcastle.

We left here around 12 30 absolutely baked. A mixture of the weed and edibles really had me wobbling on the way back. We each had a joint on the walk back to the hotel. It was a little chilly but a wonderful walk at that time of night. It took us around 20 minutes to walk back but looking back at that day now I really had good day that day from start to finish and it was also really nice to see the missus still smiling. Most importantly still awake haha but yeah what a day that was. It was one of the best I have had in this beautiful city. Roll on day 3

Day 2

3.5 gelonade
2g devils glue
1g shoreline
2g platinum cookies
1g greyberry
1g kosher kush
2g super lemon haze
1g cheese
1g super silver haze
1g 707 headband
1g strawberry sour diesel
Devore

Post by Devore »

Nice to hear you found some good edibles on your trip.

I'm looking for somewhere that sells gummies when I'm there next weekend any tips?
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Great report! I miss AMS so much. With the little ones, I am not going to be able to make it this year. So I'm living vicariously through everyone else.
djreign

Post by djreign »

Really enjoyed your report, thanks for sharing. Man, you got through a lot.

I'm off tomorrow morning whoop whoop
Daz1976

Post by Daz1976 »

Nice read 👍 im reading some of these reports and my mouth is watering 😋 I've still got 9 weeks to go ......😢😂 (will be worth the wait I'm sure 😜)
Smell the flowers while you can✌️
Frankie_cheeseboy ;)

Post by Frankie_cheeseboy ;) »

Nice read mate, lookin forward to Day 3 :D 👍
The pot Doctor

Post by The pot Doctor »

Cheers again guys. It was a great time looking forward to coming back 420 so hopefully can meet up with the gang again. All post day 3 hopefully this week but am flying out to Barcelona on Thursday so hopefully I will get a few hours inbetween working and prepping for the trip.

Have a great day guys.... TPD