The Hidden Stoner

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Devore

The Hidden Stoner

Post by Devore »

So the time arrived, lads weekend in Amsterdam. Been hoping our group would go for this at some point and this year was that year!! 6 drinkers and 1 Smoker, this was going to be interesting...

Got the early flight to Mokum, landed in Centraal at 10 am so time to find breakfast and then some flower.

Dutch Breakfast consumed I hit the Greenhouse Effect CS and asked to see the Amnesia Haze. The haze smelled amazing and was covered in crystals. Bought 2G and loaded up my Pax3, the hit was smooth and strong and got me high perfectly. My friend got a prerolled Kush which he said went down nicely. We joined the lads at a boozer down the street and the day began.

We sat outside in the RLD drinking for a while and then we moved on to go check in the hotel. On the way up I stopped off at voyagers. I bought a G of Lemon Bubble, a G of Strawberry Punch and a couple of their space cakes. Ate one of the cakes and filled up my Pax with the Lemon Bubble for the hotel walk.

Hotel was out near Ijburg so a 20 minute tram journey and we were checked in. Showered and changed we hit the streets again, we met up with a friend who lives in Amsterdam and he led us round all the good pubs in the area. I have no experience of pubs so was relieved we got some good shout outs. I left the group at some brewery pub I hit 420 Café for a Hot Chocomel and a cone of Diesel. The rest of the night is a bit hazy as I went to the Plug and bought a big nug of Biscotti Gelato for about 42 Euro. The smoke hit me hard and I was unable to walk for a while, total couch lock!!!

I do know I got home around midnight with a bag full of AH fodder and a load of unsmoked green.

There ends day one. The rest will follow.
Purchases:
• 1g Lemon Bubble (Voy)
• 1g Strawberry Punch (Voy)
• 2 Lemon Bubble Cakes (Voy)
• 2g Amnesia Haze
• 1.5g Biscotti Gelato
• 2g NYC Diesel
* 4 Pre-rolled Pure Hazes

Freshprince86

Re: The Hidden Stoner

Post by Freshprince86 »

sounds like a lot of fun, strains also really nice! :D enjoy!
- as wars come and go, my soldier stays eternal -
FenixNYC

Post by FenixNYC »

Sounds like a helluva great start to the trip dude, enjoy!
Before anything, get the daily dose of choke.....
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Nice start man. Hope you had a great time. Some nice bars in Mokum as well as the usual
titus wong

Post by titus wong »

Off to a good start. Keep it going.
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

I'm really going to have to get on the 'Cali' train at some point...

...I'm feeling all left out! :(

Cheers for the TR, Devore!!
Devore

Post by Devore »

I awoke to a birds singing and a beautiful spring morning. NOT. We were staying out in Ijburg to the east and with it being on a peninsular and a storm going through the dam with gale force winds we were blown to bits and drenched standing in the smoking area for wake and bake. I sorted through what I had remaining in my stash and my tummy started rumbling.

Went for the hotel breakfast which had literally the best bacon I've ever had in Amsterdam! Being high on Lemon Bubble may have been a factor in this decision. Coffees drank and a group meet set we headed on off to catch the 26 tram to Centraal. We get part of the way and decide to head down to Leidsplein so jump onto the 7 tram. Today the lads want to watch the Six Nations and the Leeds V Sheffield United game so we make camp in the Sports bar next to the Bulldog and the drinking commences. Not a big sports fan other than T20 Cricket so I wanted to do Mokum stuff, Mad Mike was in agreement.

Now I'm not one for mixing the grain and the flower but I do like the odd quality beer on my trek so I make plans with my pal Mad Mike to head up to some local bars up near the Butcher on Paleisstraat while the rest of the group watch the sport. I pop into Grey area while I'm up there and buy a G of Silver Bubble and top up my Pax. This has always been my favourite flower in the Dam and this time was no exception. I was very high and giggly as fuck while we walked to the local bars. Went into one local which was quite full and had a few Brand IPA's. I tried some fruit beer now this is the best fruit beer I've had in the Dam.

Had a few more tokes on the Pax and we decided that it was munchies time. Destination 'The Butcher'. Now this burger is something else, juicy well-seasoned and full of flavour. I had a standard Cheeseburger with Fried Onions and an Egg. Very Bloody but wow YUMMM!!

ImageImage

At this point Mad Mike wanted to head back to the group however I was in Mokum mode and wanted to check out some shops I'd not been to and some old favourites. Next was my first ever shop 420 Café. I bought a G of NYCD sat at the bar and had a hot chocomel and filled up my Pax. The diesel was smooth and pageant and gave me an excellent high. I've never bought bad flower here. Had a good chat with a couple from London and charged up my Pax ready for the evening ahead.

Next stop was Het Ballonnetje. I fell in love with this shop at 420 last year when they spoilt us all rotten and got us all proper smashed with free flower, drinks and butties. I popped in and the Budtender remembered me as I gave them a 10 euro tip last year, had a chat and sat down with a couple of guys I met last year in The Green Place. I bought a G of Blue Cheese and filled up the Pax. It was a great example of Blue Cheese and it vaped lovely in the Pax. I was nicely high and had a good chat with the guys about their experiences this year in the dam and some of the Cali weed they had tried. One of them pulled out a bottle of Syrup and offered me some. This was my first time and it proper wrecked me. Giggling fits ensued and a great night in this lovely Coffeeshop was had by all. We all decided to try Solo.

Solo was pretty quiet as it was getting late and we sat and had a few drinks and browsed their wares. I bought a G of Girl Scout Gelato (I think that was the name) and a chocolate ganache cake (500mg Kush) I scoffed the cake and vaped all the GSG and started to proper sink into a stupor. I went from feeling 6 foot 4 to feeling like Tyrion Lannister. We said our goodbyes and I headed off to find the tram home. A 7 then a 26 and I was back at the hotel. By this time the cake was also kicking in I couldn't figure out how to get to my room with all the swipe card nonsense. Eventually I made my room opened my balcony window and passed out.

Todays Weed Reviews out of 10 (although I smoked a lot of yesterday's stash)

Silver Bubble Taste 9 Strength 8
NYCD Taste 7 Strength 7
Blue Cheese Taste 7 Strength 6
Girl Scout Gelato Taste 7 Strength 10
Choc Ganache Cake Taste 11 Strength Who knows?

Final day to come....
Devore

Post by Devore »

Boom!!
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Thanks for that Dev, nice write up with pics and all, good stuff man! :D :D D Sounds like you managed the "smoker going on tour with bunch of drinkers" bit quite well so far... :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

Don't know how I missed this one Dev :oops: !
Great read mate, I really enjoyed it. Always nice when there's pictures too :mrgreen:
Cheers 8)
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
Devore

Post by Devore »

Thanks guys,

I should have the rest finished this weekend.

The last day was epic.

Mark
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Great Write up and report Devore, sounds like you and your group had a really great time and you blazed some nice bits of flower there man, is there anymore to be added, you say the last day was epic, would love to hear it buddy :D
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D