La Feria Del Cannabis - A Week in Barcelona

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
RoMoney

La Feria Del Cannabis - A Week in Barcelona

Post by RoMoney »

It was Sunday morning and I was up very early :D I had been counting the days for a while now, it was back to Spannabis for the second year in a row.

At the airport I had my own milk, made from vaped bud, to take the edge off the flight. It always really strong and when it kicked in I had 10 minutes on the plane where it was all a bit much, it's the bad moment you realise that medtainer of vaped bud must've been mostly sativa :lol:

Got to the city, ditched the bags at the hotel and it was off to my usualy morning spot, in time for 11am opening......Terpsarmy :D

From there I went on to The Backyard for more supplies and then onto a place I went quite a bit over my week there, a hipster Fish and Chip shop. The place is a testament to globalisation. The food is really nice and they even have proper vinegar. It's 5 minutes from Backyard as well which is handy.

La Kalada was called for next....

I didn't keep a list of what I bought over the week, but I did throw something up on Insta about my first day purchases.

Next day given I had KO'd quite early I was up early and at it again.....it was Monday, first day of the infamous Backyard Wake and Bakes and I was also expecting the first of the cavalry to arrive.

As I always do, even I'm in my home city, I was snapping graffiti left, right and centre walking around the first morning.....Barcelona is great for it!

After a few snaps I was off to the Backyard W&B :D Monday was quiet, in fact it wasn't til Thurs that it got really busy. The menu was changing daily, it was a sight to behold. Love this club, it also seems to have become a real ACD favourite.

After that I don't remember a coordinated timeline per se, but it was an amazing week.

Pizza La Strada, it's two minutes from La Kalada and has decent pizza, not to mention nice murals across the road. I went there pretty much daily.

There's not only better value to be found on hotels and cannabis in Barcelona, the pastry prices also put Amsterdam to shame :D

.....and they've even got you covered if you miss Windmills :lol:

One of the best things about Barcelona are the surrounding hills and the views. Staying a little less central and having views in the morning really made this a better trip than previous ones.

Clementine Kush as recommended by DamagedAgain. Went through a lot of orangey terps over the week.

I like popping into normal Spanish places for a coffee sometimes.

Rosin Candies

Backyard

Flyer for the Expo in the city centre

Expo

La Kalada - ft Dank Dutchess making hash

Like I said, it was an amazing week. I met a lot of great people (the international weed nerd brethren) and want to give a big shoutout to the ACD crew.....Smirks, Shaggy, Papi & Kushola, it was a pleasure gents. Hopefully we will have more next year :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I included more specifics on some of my purchases and prices in the Cannabis Club Reviews section should anyone be interested.

Hope to be back for the Cosecha Cup.......and of course Spannabis 2020 8) 8)

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
kalima

Re: La Feria Del Cannabis - A Week in Barcelona

Post by kalima »

great write up and pictures, glad you had a good time over there , looks like you had some quality products and a fun time
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Man what a week!
Thanks for being a part of it, it’s not always where you are but who your with that makes it, we had a great team!

Dabtrain rolls on
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Nice on m8! Glad that you're able to concisely convey your stories in a few images + captions, rather than the copious walls-of-text, which I'm so prone to churning out! See ya soon, to create a new saga for the books! :mrgreen:
The pot Doctor

Post by The pot Doctor »

Really enjoyed reading this dude the pictures are great and it also sounds like you had a good time. I enjoyed the Spannabis weekend it was really good. I Am already looking forward to the next one. Great report dude
macky

Post by macky »

Nice one :D See you very soon :mrgreen:
titus wong

Post by titus wong »

Wow gr8 write-up, replete with loads of beauteous pix. Well done. Hope we can catch up one day.
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

DjShaggy wrote: Fri 12th Apr 2019 03:45 pm Thanks for being a part of it, it’s not always where you are but who your with that makes it, we had a great team!
And we hopefully will again in December for Cosecha Cup/Someones Bday Bash!

Can we say December will be ACD does BCN? Cosecha Cup official for Dec 4th-7th folks.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

I hope the weather is as good for us as it was when I was there that week last year. 21+ every day 😎
ignoring spellcheck since 1986