First Amsterdam adventures

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
cool_chillum

First Amsterdam adventures

Post by cool_chillum »

I didn't think I'd be motivated enough to do this, but I'm not completely stoned out-of-my-mind yet. Here are some ramblings as I wait for my espresso at Het Ballonetje.

>Arrived 19th April. Just in time for the 4/20 celebrations. My first 4/20 really.

>Stayed in Durty Nelly's Inn, nice vibes, close to many coffeeshops and other Amsterdam vista points. Not cheap, but hell, I booked too late.

>Met people from this forum, an odd crew really, had a great time with them and made many friends. Thanks to you guys I was in good company to enjoy what Amsterdam has to offer. And boy, it has a lot to offer, doesn't it?

>I just felt so lost in this city, so directionless, kinda pulled in so many directions by the sights, sounds (and smells lol). It's like one big escape room except you don't really wanna escape. But there are clues all over any way. To what? I don't know man, pass me that bong can you?

>In all seriousness though, the quaint Dutch architecture, the canals, the stark modernisms right in the midst of streets that look like they're still in the 90s, all of it was an endless source of charm for me. I set a rule for myself: that I'd walk everywhere. My brain is thankful for it, my legs not so much. Doesn't matter. Just smoke some indica.

>Then there's the weed. I smoked so much of it in so many places that I can't remember pretty much anything, but some coffeeshops were better than others. Boerenjongens and The Plug stood out, Voyageurs had some good strains. Got some decent indica too back in Haarlem.

>4/20 was so special. You guys are a welcome bunch, and I sure can't wait to see you all next year! (or even in Barcelona if anyone is up for it)

Anyone ever smoke up and go into a philosophical rabbit hole with your thoughts, reasoning so much in your head and arriving at some grand epiphany, eager to tell the person next to you about it, only to fail miserably at verbalizing it and end up saying "I think I'll have another Chocomel"?

Hey, big guy. Sun's getting real low.
DjShaggy

Re: First Amsterdam adventures

Post by DjShaggy »

so glad you enjoyed, can really relate to this post even tho it has been some years
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
gapie

Post by gapie »

Very cool u steal a drink
First u meet us
Someone order me a drink
He putted on table and then u claim mine drink
Wow and then had 4 zips and he threw it away
Shame man wtf
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
cool_chillum

Post by cool_chillum »

gapie wrote: Thu 25th Apr 2019 09:55 am Very cool u steal a drink
First u meet us
Someone order me a drink
He putted on table and then u claim mine drink
Wow and then had 4 zips and he threw it away
Shame man wtf
Sorry about that, I was high af. I don't even like Heineken xD
gapie

Post by gapie »

High stoned drunk is no excuse to. Claim a drink. That u don't like pufffffff u see I was right people and u were no no its my beer like a child jeeeezzzz we call it alcohol abuse if u throw beer away no respect I shall be ashamed and embarrassed at the moment
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

gapie wrote: Sat 27th Apr 2019 09:56 am High stoned drunk is no excuse to. Claim a drink. That u don't like pufffffff u see I was right people and u were no no its my beer like a child jeeeezzzz we call it alcohol abuse if u throw beer away no respect I shall be ashamed and embarrassed at the moment
You calling him childish is like a cooking pot calling a kettle black. It’s a beer, there’s more important things to life!
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
cool_chillum

Post by cool_chillum »

DjShaggy wrote: Tue 23rd Apr 2019 08:32 am so glad you enjoyed, can really relate to this post even tho it has been some years
Thanks, glad that I could put out something coherent in the state I was in xD
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

DjShaggy wrote: Sat 27th Apr 2019 10:40 am You calling him childish is like a cooking pot calling a kettle black.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
petesmythe

Post by petesmythe »

Nice trip report, enjoyed reading. You'll enjoy it even more next time you go!!
cool_chillum

Post by cool_chillum »

petesmythe wrote: Thu 20th Jun 2019 10:21 pm Nice trip report, enjoyed reading. You'll enjoy it even more next time you go!!
Thanks for reading, cheers