WHAT A TRIP !!! 420

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
User avatar
hestia
Posts: 953
Joined: Sun 30th Nov 2008 06:09 pm
Location: werever the sun takes me

Re: WHAT A TRIP !!! 420

Post by hestia » Fri 24th May 2019 07:35 pm

yes, all in all it wasn't bad at all and in a large part it was because of you stan :D :D
I would have been totally lost if it hadn't been for you REALLY :!: :!: :oops:
you showed be how to work the the transportation and SOOO much more.
Bless you honey :D :D :D



User avatar
gapie
Posts: 7603
Joined: Tue 20th Mar 2007 07:50 pm
Location: HamsterDaMaGe
Contact:

Re: WHAT A TRIP !!! 420

Post by gapie » Sat 25th May 2019 11:41 am

hestia wrote:
Fri 24th May 2019 07:35 pm
yes, all in all it wasn't bad at all and in a large part it was because of you stan :D :D
I would have been totally lost if it hadn't been for you REALLY :!: :!: :oops:
you showed be how to work the the transportation and SOOO much more.
Bless you honey :D :D :D
no worries babe and thank u too
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!

User avatar
hestia
Posts: 953
Joined: Sun 30th Nov 2008 06:09 pm
Location: werever the sun takes me

Re: WHAT A TRIP !!! 420

Post by hestia » Sun 26th May 2019 10:08 pm

Well let me get started...i'm going to need a bit of help my brains
were still out to lunch. But getting better thanks :D
after getting all the room sharing with Trad set up . :D :D
I was moving in the next day after checking out of the A-Train hotel.
after 10 or later.So as far as I could tell I was set and super ready to do some smoking with everyone
and we did just that for a bit in Voygers :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
After working up a med toasty buzz, we took off walking to the plug lounge/coffeshop
And I've got to say IT"S GREAT :D :mrgreen: the lounge part is clean and well lit
And next door there's the coffee shop side. now over my whole time in Amsterdam I only had
great service, and let me add very nice vittles' too.cold beer and hot chocklet. and sweet,sweet weed YUM :!: YUM :!:
I NEVER once got bad smoke here...the Citrail was mighty fine.
So if I ever said anything un- cool about their name(but still funny)
I'm here to say that i'll take a good plug any day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
gapie
Posts: 7603
Joined: Tue 20th Mar 2007 07:50 pm
Location: HamsterDaMaGe
Contact:

Re: WHAT A TRIP !!! 420

Post by gapie » Mon 27th May 2019 12:43 pm

hestia wrote:
Sun 26th May 2019 10:08 pm
Well let me get started...i'm going to need a bit of help my brains
were still out to lunch. But getting better thanks :D
after getting all the room sharing with Trad set up . :D :D
I was moving in the next day after checking out of the A-Train hotel.
after 10 or later.So as far as I could tell I was set and super ready to do some smoking with everyone
and we did just that for a bit in Voygers :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
After working up a med toasty buzz, we took off walking to the plug lounge/coffeshop
And I've got to say IT"S GREAT :D :mrgreen: the lounge part is clean and well lit
And next door there's the coffee shop side. now over my whole time in Amsterdam I only had
great service, and let me add very nice vittles' too.cold beer and hot chocklet. and sweet,sweet weed YUM :!: YUM :!:
I NEVER once got bad smoke here...the Citrail was mighty fine.
So if I ever said anything un- cool about their name(but still funny)
I'm here to say that i'll take a good plug any day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: i know wat u saying trolololzzzz :D :D :) :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!

User avatar
hestia
Posts: 953
Joined: Sun 30th Nov 2008 06:09 pm
Location: werever the sun takes me

Re: WHAT A TRIP !!! 420

Post by hestia » Sun 2nd Jun 2019 08:38 pm

hi time to get back to the story.

Now I need a little help. who all was in the plug that night :?: I don't remember...help a sister out please :D :D :D
Ok here we go After having a Very good session at the plug a smaller group of us headed toward the bat- cave.. and the night was beautiful :!: :!:
sky was clear and the air was cool to the face ...walking thru the central area .people talking and laughing . bikes ringing and jingeling
in a smi-agressive manner. even dodging a tram or two ....dam I love this town, no wear else like it. :D :D :D
But after a short visit. I left the good company and wandered off to the a-train hotel.
the main door was unlocked and the nice man was behind the desk .i asked for the key thing and went up to my room
for a well deserved rest. I washed my face and put on my jammies got into bed and CRASHED ...What a Day :!: :!:
and now I wish you all a good night :D

User avatar
gapie
Posts: 7603
Joined: Tue 20th Mar 2007 07:50 pm
Location: HamsterDaMaGe
Contact:

Re: WHAT A TRIP !!! 420

Post by gapie » Fri 7th Jun 2019 12:26 pm

hestia wrote:
Sun 2nd Jun 2019 08:38 pm
hi time to get back to the story.

Now I need a little help. who all was in the plug that night :?: I don't remember...help a sister out please :D :D :D
Ok here we go After having a Very good session at the plug a smaller group of us headed toward the bat- cave.. and the night was beautiful :!: :!:
sky was clear and the air was cool to the face ...walking thru the central area .people talking and laughing . bikes ringing and jingeling
in a smi-agressive manner. even dodging a tram or two ....dam I love this town, no wear else like it. :D :D :D
But after a short visit. I left the good company and wandered off to the a-train hotel.
the main door was unlocked and the nice man was behind the desk .i asked for the key thing and went up to my room
for a well deserved rest. I washed my face and put on my jammies got into bed and CRASHED ...What a Day :!: :!:
and now I wish you all a good night :D
pufffff buseeyyyy dayz but time to smoke at least
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!

User avatar
hestia
Posts: 953
Joined: Sun 30th Nov 2008 06:09 pm
Location: werever the sun takes me

Re: WHAT A TRIP !!! 420

Post by hestia » Mon 10th Jun 2019 03:28 pm

Morning all
sorry about not posting, But i've been busyer than
a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs :shock: :lol: :lol:
so...on with the story.
After having a smi-restfull nights sleep. I awoke to a bright and sunny day outside.
at least the weather was with me today...cool :D
so I hit the shower ,hot water, all i could use and that was good because I took full advantage
of it :D :D not only do I feel better but smell better too. :D
After i'm all shiny and clean I go down stairs looking for coffee and that stolen
that I had heard of yesterday wile checking in(meltdown ) .
And they were as good as there claim to fame . the breakfast room was sweet..
trains all over..and a lot of old wood too. the coffee was hot and American ,
and the stolen was super too. I munched until I could munch no more YUM YUM :D
when i was finished i went back up to the room and packed my bag and checked out
it was after 10 and check out was at 11 so all was cool.
but as i was leaving the nice dutch man who had been so kind to me said
If you have any trouble come back and we'll take care of you. he also made sure that I had there
phone no. What a sweetie :D
So out the door i go heading towards Voyegers...hauling that suitcase behind me. seem like i'm putting
a lot of miles on it's poor little weals.I'm sure that hauling all my crap ain't no trip in the park :shock: :(
And soon there I am standing in front of voygers welcoming doors...so in I go....but trads not there.... o my :shock: :shock:

Post Reply

Return to “Travelogues”