Critique my shop list

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
RedGecko58

Critique my shop list

Post by RedGecko58 »

I've been convinced to take a trip to AMS next month with some friends. Only one of the group is a smoker, I'm kind of the opposite, this will be my 4/5th trip to AMS over the past year or two! So my plan is a couple shops per day one in the morning and one at night roughly, showing him my favourites (Dampkring, Het Ballonnetje and Greenhouse) but also new spots for me! :D :D :D

Below is my hash-list - critique as you will

Dampkring - Hash -Niqa 14e - Firm favourite to smoke in.

Boerejongens - Hash -White Choco Block 8.50e. Favourite to buy and fly.

Grey Area - Flower -Grey Haze 12E - (Surprisingly new to me, always to busy) Any suggestions of a hash over flower here?

Tweed Kamer - Hash -Rifman 11E (New to me)

Overkant Hortus
- Hash -Polm 5E (Enjoyed this cheap stuff last visit on the way to Hortus Botanicus)

Green house - Hash -Amnesia Cream 7E (Favourite RLD waterfront shop)

El gaupo - Hash -king Hassan -price unknown. (New to me, also have a bit of merch I want).

Sibire - Flower -Outdoor CBD 7E (New to me)

We will also visit the following but likely only buy a cheap pre-roll as a courtesy unless anything really pops out; Jolly Joker (New to me) and Het Ballonjete (Normally get white balloon on zoo days), Barneys (New to me, I would like to try a volcano). This trip I have tried to add new shops as I had sort of clung to my favourites the last few visits (including those in the Hague and Arnhem). Open to any comments on whats good (bear in mind I can only smoke so much in 5 days)!

As usual a report will be written when I am back!

Hashsmoker

Re: Critique my shop list

Post by Hashsmoker »

Boerejongens - I liked the White Choco Block but don't forget to try the Super Silver Haze Block :mrgreen:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

For a little different slant on the coffeeshop scene, take the 15 minute train ride to Haarlem.

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Tx_Haarlem.html

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Haarlem-/Haarlem.htm

My favorite is Birdie but most are at least fair and several very good.

Noon to six would catch everything open and you could be back to Amsterdam by 6:15 for it's coffeeshops.
Actually I would have supper at Wilma & Alberts in Haarlem before returning to Mokum. Carnivore's delight.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
RedGecko58

Post by RedGecko58 »

Hashsmoker wrote: Fri 28th Jun 2019 06:01 am Boerejongens - I liked the White Choco Block but don't forget to try the Super Silver Haze Block :mrgreen:
Already tried the SSH block - its great! I want something really blonde and crumbly now!