09/10/19

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
kiki1989

09/10/19

Post by kiki1989 »

Had a great day Wednesday; so good in fact, I plan on heading out again before the year is out!
Negative was that I'd failed to get any sleep the night before so I was very tired all day. Plus, it was absolutely lashing it down from 1pm onwards, so I didn't quite visit as many sites as I'd have liked to.

Het Ballonetje: My first visit here and won't be the last. Really nice ambience and wasn't touristy.
Bought Super Orange Glue. Lived up to the hype. Awesome smell and taste, and really set me up for the day. The only disappointment for me was that 'Watermelon Zkittlez' wasn't available as I was keen to try this too.

Katsu: This place has certainly become busier than when I first went several years ago. Queue was too large and there was nowhere to sit. Gave it a miss unfortunately.

Took the metro up to Rokin as I'd never used it before and wanted to save time. Impressive.

Dampkring: Neville's Haze. Trippy, nice taste. No complaints.

Paradox: Hadn't planned on buying any green here, but thought I'd do so out of courtesy, as I was going to sit in for a while due to the weather. €5 bag of Super Silver Haze; nice but nowhere near as potent as my previous two buys. Bought a cake for before my flight home and this knocked me out as usual.

Coffeeshop Amsterdam: No seats available here so it was a flying visit. Blackberry Glue Haze. This was exactly what I needed as I'd started to tire and it really livened me up. Lived up to the "energetic head" description on the menu, which is exactly why I bought. Recommended.

Greenhouse: Wanted to try Wedding Cake. This was sold out. Opted for Super Lemon Haze. This was nice, but for me Super Orange Glue and Blackberry Glue Haze were the true winners of the day. The banana milkshake here though :o

I've slept for 20 hours since I got back :lol: depressed at work now, can’t wait to return.

gapie

Re: 09/10/19

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: nice nice have a good rest mate :evil: :twisted: 8)
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Nice little report there, thanks very much for sharing it with us all :D 8)
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

Blackberry Glue haze sounds interesting. I had the Mexican Glue haze a month before from AG. Also very good.

Nice little report!
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Rabambuli wrote: Wed 16th Oct 2019 08:55 am Blackberry Glue haze sounds interesting. I had the Mexican Glue haze a month before from AG. Also very good.

Nice little report!
I had it, didn’t like it at all, tasted like blackberry and haze but don’t get where the glue comes into it. Not good for 17/g
ignoring spellcheck since 1986