TC's TRIP REPORTS (Trip#8 - LIVE "The Return" - starts pg 87)

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
titus wong

Re: TC's TRIP REPORTS (Trip#8 - "The Return" - starts pg 87)

Post by titus wong »

Bon Voyage TC. Looking forward to the TR.

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

For the first time in my visits to Amsterdam, I didn’t get off at Centraal. Skipped AMS for Haarlem as a home base. Got a lovely air BnB 20 Min walk to station, 10 by bike.

For the time in my visits to Amsterdam, Barneys is not my first port of call....instead sadly, shamefully, and without pride at all...FEBO. Hahja what a flashback that was.

Hit up Birdy, great shop, vibe bud tender, wears and prices. Haarlem is Amsterdam pricing 5 yeats who, but also with some crazy 16-24e top strains wtf lol

Critical rosin 35e from WW Sativa is great. Had some amazing energy and walked for Grocries 4 km away

What a day more detail later
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

TwoCanucks wrote: Wed 19th Sep 2018 10:04 pm For the first time in my visits to Amsterdam, I didn’t get off at Centraal. Skipped AMS for Haarlem as a home base. Got a lovely air BnB 20 Min walk to station, 10 by bike.

For the time in my visits to Amsterdam, Barneys is not my first port of call....instead sadly, shamefully, and without pride at all...FEBO. Hahja what a flashback that was.

Hit up Birdy, great shop, vibe bud tender, wears and prices. Haarlem is Amsterdam pricing 5 yeats who, but also with some crazy 16-24e top strains wtf lol

Critical rosin 35e from WW Sativa is great. Had some amazing energy and walked for Grocries 4 km away

What a day more detail later
Welkom in Mokum ouwe! Maybe catch up with you at some point this weekend for some dabs!
macky

Post by macky »

Crazy those prices, bought a gram in TO last week for 14 dollars ..my ass still sore :D
Much better feeling when I bought oz for 140 dollars from are favorite online store (TCC) :mrgreen:
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

We planned on doing more Haarlem today, but changed to Amsterdam. We spent most of the day walking around markets and people watching. Hit Amnesia, Beorengeons, walked past Grey at noon, usual craziness. Also walked past A bunch of suspects will list later. jolly joker was outstanding as always, hot green tea and honey, and a pineapple looza. Spent a while sitting in the second floor window table. Was telling one of the guys there ‘it’s the best view in Amsterdam’. Watching the people walk by and the farmers market with the sun setting. Amnesia the mrs had the Frappuccino with whip cream and chocolate syrup, holy shit she loved it.

Made it to Rusland for 4:20, rolled up Bubble Gum at 12e. /gram. Easily top 5 on our list now, service weed low sale pressure atmosphere all top shelf
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Thanks for the write up TC, looks like your off to a good start. :mrgreen: Our 13 year granddaughter loved sitting and watching people more then anything, while we were there last year. :D

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Max II in Haarlem is a wonderful little shop, sister shop to Max. Clean quiet good easy music, nice menu, Russian assassin is really good indica not KO power, the wax in my vape pen is beat concentrate so far
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Sadly the shops in Zandvoort are no longer what they used to be. After having one of the chillest shops around, La Paz is now a Hunters and has zero atmosphere. Walked in walked out.

Yanks is still an amazing shop from layout and menu, but the prices are ridiculous. 45e/gram for Gelato!?!?!?!?? Lolllilolpllll suckers buy this shit. Full blown tourist shit stops now.

Grabbed one gram of WW for 10e, sat on patio with freshly squeezed OJ, that’s about all I can say positively
TwoCanucks

Re: TC's TRIP REPORTS (Trip#8 - LIVE "The Return" - starts pg 87)

Post by TwoCanucks »

Hit the Wolfhound in Haarlem for a Guinness and affligen blond. Off to Birdy for more chill. Going to hit some hash tonight
woodz60

Post by woodz60 »

TwoCanucks wrote: Thu 20th Sep 2018 03:36 pm Spent a while sitting in the second floor window table. Was telling one of the guys there ‘it’s the best view in Amsterdam’. Watching the people walk by and the farmers market with the sun setting.
I've got to agree about the view from Jolly Joker's 2nd floor window. A friend who was living in Mokum brought me there back in 2001, and it had our the people watching was second to none, especially whilst stoned out of our gourds.
I may be stoned, but don't take me for granite...
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

woodz60 wrote: Sat 22nd Sep 2018 11:36 pm
TwoCanucks wrote: Thu 20th Sep 2018 03:36 pm Spent a while sitting in the second floor window table. Was telling one of the guys there ‘it’s the best view in Amsterdam’. Watching the people walk by and the farmers market with the sun setting.
I've got to agree about the view from Jolly Joker's 2nd floor window. A friend who was living in Mokum brought me there back in 2001, and it had our the people watching was second to none, especially whilst stoned out of our gourds.
great eyes roam alike :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: if i could somehow move that window into our livingroom, life would be just grand
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Sunday will be something...gotta get my Barneys morning on, it's been too long.

only two regrets this trip... 1 not getting to barneys until today, and 2 the purchase from Hunters, an unlabeled bag which doesnt look all that great the longer is sits.

shiiiiit the amazon gold from WW is startign to mellow me back into sleepiness//must reist
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

May 2022? Is this really happening? :mrgreen: