Poster art for the 420 Gathering

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Hi guys, once decided upon, the picture can be posted with plenty of pixels, then, wait for it....We can take it down the local T shirt shop and get ourselves a couple of shirts made up. How about that! I did it last year with my avatar via an online printers for an Amsterdam M&G. :) Whatever we do we shall have fun, and keep it simple.

Peace Spider :)

What a long strange trip it is.
Toker70

Post by Toker70 »

Great work H...i vote for no4...and will print a t if poss...also the posters will be great reminders but a simple piece of paper with boxes to tick is easier for us stoners to get our heads round 8) 8) 8)
Babylon 'wan tief mi 'erb. But mi bun it bfoe dey come.
hestia

Post by hestia »

High everyone. What I think should be done is that we have the posters seperate from the voteing form, that way we DO have something to take back home with us to remember the 1st ACD 420 gathering. But still can have a judging paper to fill in and get counted.!A win,win !! :D :D :D I am happy to do all the printing of the poster materails,I'm also going to make smaller cards to go along with the larger poster.I'll also laminate them so they don't wear out...Now if I can get someone to print out maps and make a judging form of some sort---after we deside what coffee shops we'er going to grace with our presance :lol: :lol: :lol: We will also need a sheet telling all of the meet and greets,parties and any outher activities....so help!help! oh and the poster "spread your wings and fly" is winning os far, so get your vote in and maby help make some STONER HISTORY :wink: :wink: 8) 8)
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

hestia wrote:High everyone. What I think should be done is that we have the posters seperate from the voteing form, that way we DO have something to take back home with us to remember the 1st ACD 420 gathering. But still can have a judging paper to fill in and get counted.!A win,win !! :D :D :D I am happy to do all the printing of the poster materails,I'm also going to make smaller cards to go along with the larger poster.I'll also laminate them so they don't wear out...Now if I can get someone to print out maps and make a judging form of some sort---after we deside what coffee shops we'er going to grace with our presance :lol: :lol: :lol: We will also need a sheet telling all of the meet and greets,parties and any outher activities....so help!help! oh and the poster "spread your wings and fly" is winning os far, so get your vote in and maby help make some STONER HISTORY :wink: :wink: 8) 8)
Hi Hes, maybe the name has changed but its not the first 420 ACD gathering. I think its the 5th. Either way I like taking a poster back from the trip.
I need a miracle everyday
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

cattales1960 wrote:
hestia wrote:High everyone. What I think should be done is that we have the posters seperate from the voteing form, that way we DO have something to take back home with us to remember the 1st ACD 420 gathering. But still can have a judging paper to fill in and get counted.!A win,win !! :D :D :D I am happy to do all the printing of the poster materails,I'm also going to make smaller cards to go along with the larger poster.I'll also laminate them so they don't wear out...Now if I can get someone to print out maps and make a judging form of some sort---after we deside what coffee shops we'er going to grace with our presance :lol: :lol: :lol: We will also need a sheet telling all of the meet and greets,parties and any outher activities....so help!help! oh and the poster "spread your wings and fly" is winning os far, so get your vote in and maby help make some STONER HISTORY :wink: :wink: 8) 8)
Hi Hes, maybe the name has changed but its not the first 420 ACD gathering. I think its the 5th. Either way I like taking a poster back from the trip.
Yes, cattales1960 is right, this will be our 5th year.....already. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Count me in on a poster.

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
hestia

Post by hestia »

I'm so sorry everyone . I didn't know that this was the 5th . My apoligies :oops: :oops:
hestia

Post by hestia »

This brings another question up. should the posters be dated as the first Gathering or the 5th?? :? :? :?
hestia

Post by hestia »

Or is it the 12th ??? oh crap now i'm confused HELP!!! :shock: :oops: :?
hestia

Post by hestia »

Spydergod that's an excellent idea ,t-shirts O-YES!! 8) 8) 8)
Toker70

Post by Toker70 »

This maybe a stupid Question but where will we pick up our voteing cards or will one be posted here and we just print it out ourselves......i'd have no bother printing out a load of maps but don't get in till the 19'th and i'm sure most ppl will be there and already testing the goods so to speak 8)
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

hestia wrote:This brings another question up. should the posters be dated as the first Gathering or the 5th?? :? :? :?
Hestia, none of your posters have dates. They just say "ACD 420" on them. Just print them as you've drawn them. :)

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
hestia

Post by hestia »

Thank's AZ thats what i'll do...no dates! 8) 8) 8) What i'll do is bring all the paperwork with me to the first big meet and greets and give out there. also i'll bring it to the Nes during the eveings, this way everyone can get the information from several places. problem solved. :D :D :D
Toker70

Post by Toker70 »

hestia wrote:Thank's AZ thats what i'll do...no dates! 8) 8) 8) What i'll do is bring all the paperwork with me to the first big meet and greets and give out there. also i'll bring it to the Nes during the eveings, this way everyone can get the information from several places. problem solved. :D :D :D
Cool H cheers for that.....Nes it'll be then monday evening with a few bags of green 8)
hestia

Post by hestia »

Virtual Dam Forum members .....go look :D :D :D
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

hestia wrote:Virtual Dam Forum members .....go look :D :D :D
????????? :?
What a long strange trip it is.