Freetown Christiania

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Smokerstoo

Freetown Christiania

Post by Smokerstoo »

So I'm going to be in Copenhagen for a few days from Thursday.

Any tips? Or any requests? Think pictures are gonna be a no no but who knows.

I'll certainly look to do an in depth report if all goes well.

stints

Re: Freetown Christiania

Post by stints »

what exactly would you like to know i have ben there---?
Smokerstoo

Post by Smokerstoo »

stints wrote:what exactly would you like to know i have ben there---?
To be honest I think I have a good idea what to expect but all the information I have found seems to be a year or two old. So I guess current prices etc?
stints

Post by stints »

there where 60 something little stalls when i was last....and all had diffrent prices ..expect to pay the same or more than in amsterdam...
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Tip: For breakfast find a bakery selling Kringle. Get stoned once you have it. Then enjoy breakfast! :mrgreen:
Shells sink. Dreams float.
treetop

Post by treetop »

stints wrote:there where 60 something little stalls when i was last....and all had diffrent prices ..expect to pay the same or more than in amsterdam...
did you see any good edibles?
How much did you produce?
stints

Post by stints »

no i didnt but i dont look for edibles in general sorry there a bakery called sunshine bakery in the middle of pusher street they may have some but im not sure
Smokerstoo

Post by Smokerstoo »

More than amsterdam a? I'm heading there after.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Have been to Christiania about two years ago.
If you're not into hashish I wouldn't really bother with this place as I wasn't impressed with what they had on offer weedwise(better than black market I'd say though).

If you haven't already I'd take a look at this thread https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... 7&start=30

I posted my whole experience there. Doubt there changed much.
I'd suggest to contact the danish members of this board(you'll find them in the link above).

By the way: I miss Lion King's posts! Where are you :wink: ?

Enjoy your stay!
Smokerstoo

Post by Smokerstoo »

Well back from holiday and I have to say I loved the place

Bought some orange something or other got 2g for about ten quid. Not the best smoke average poorly grown and flushed smoke. Also from the same stand I bought some blue cheese for a more amsterdam price 10 quid for 1g. Much nicer smoke and very happy with that one.

Second day the sun was shining and was beautiful wandered up to one of many little stools. tip the best smoke was in the "hidden" stands. Because there is no tax no rules you have a chance of being ripped of. or in my experience get a great deal if you engage with the dealer have a good chat etc. I was offered all the jars to sniff touch squeeze. I ended up with a blueberry extreme x something 20 quid got me just shy of a good old Henry! Remember those days? The smoke was spectacular by far my strongest of the trip and that included birdys jelly and some wax from town!

Then into the best bit wander over to the pubs/stage area. I'd love to see a live band there! Grab a cheap tax free beer and enjoy a smoke in peace knowing that some people are sticking it to the man.

Then you wander out of the slightly dirty,smelly and graffiti art plastered walls and your back into Copenhagen. Will definitely be back. But that's mainly because we loved Denmark and the smoke is just a bonus. Back next time with a camper and a lot of time to explore Scandinavia.

Totally different to dam but super cool all the same.