27th High Times Cannabis Cup

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
MeanGreenMartian

Re: 27th High Times Cannabis Cup

Post by MeanGreenMartian »

So I got an "urgent" email from high crimes...I mean high times, saying to meet at the melkweg tomorrow afternoon. No info if they have secured an expo venue or not. Hopefully Arjan saves the day, I hear he has some deep pockets.

Gonna be bummed as fuck if I can't hear Soma talk about the military industrial complex vs the Cannabis industrial complex at the expo :(

USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Here's somas speech..blah vlah.blah.spirit,carma,love..blah blah blah..more love and then annother blah buy my seeds ...everyone here is taking this shit really good and having tons of smoke outs ....
rockin into the night
MeanGreenMartian

Post by MeanGreenMartian »

So first day is officially canceled, not surprised.

Total shit show at the Melkweg Registration today. High times is blaming the mayor. Hopefully it will be a go for Tomorrow. Music acts are supposed to still be on at night but who really knows??
localzero

Post by localzero »

from grey areas facebook:

The #amsterdam #cannabiscup may be cancelled! The expo has no place to go after police say they will raid #Melkweg. Will update as I can.
Smokerstoo

Post by Smokerstoo »

Going to be in town with the good lady. Might actually make an effort to meet some of you guys. Voyagers. 28-2 dec. If any you still around after cup/no cup

Happy smoking guys.
woodz60

Post by woodz60 »

http://www.hightimes.com/read/turmoil-a ... agazine%29

I came across this on Facebook. Looks like some usual fun going on there. Will High Times offer refunds if the whole thing is a wash? I'll bet there's fine print somewhere that says 'no.' For you lucky Americans over yonder, at least the dollar is stronger now. Yes, I am more jealous than usual.... Have fun, all!!
I may be stoned, but don't take me for granite...
woodz60

Post by woodz60 »

spidergawd wrote:A picture or two would also be a treat :idea: :wink:.
I must agree- someone needs to post some shots of the antics. I was wondering, is there a group photo planned for the Terena webcam? I would love to catch a screenshot of the lucky lot of you!! :mrgreen:
localzero

Post by localzero »

[youtube]http://youtu.be/A2AyFpN0Xtw[/youtube]
woodz60

Post by woodz60 »

Dank u wel, localzero.
matty223

Post by matty223 »

woodz60 wrote:
I must agree- someone needs to post some shots of the antics. I was wondering, is there a group photo planned for the Terena webcam? I would love to catch a screenshot of the lucky lot of you!! :mrgreen:
there is no refund ,,
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Burn
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
woodz60

Post by woodz60 »

RvanSteensel wrote:Burn
That would suck, as they don't give judge's passes away, do they? I seem to remember that getting a refund on an event in the Netherlands is pretty rare. Hopefully, this will pass, and the show will go on... Best wishes to everyone to have a blast in A'dam, and get "tore up from the floor up!"
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

matty223 wrote:
woodz60 wrote:
there is no refund ,,
That's funny ..we got ours
rockin into the night
Man Bear Pig

Post by Man Bear Pig »

Man Bear Pig wrote:want to buy a ticket? will take 10% of the price. HFT are taking the piss with this cup. No wax or oil allowed inside, only 5 fucking grams and the venue is miles from voyagers. how the fuck am i only allowed 5 fucking grams into the cannabis cup. Asking me to take a bus with other "like minded friends" as if the trams or buses don't want us smokers.
the boys at high time must have been super high when they made this shit up.
Sorry for the couple we sold our tickets too but hopefully you can figure something out. bloody thing is a mess... It's obvious the government here does not want this around. hell they don't even seem to want any coffeeshops. maybe it's just coffeeshop tourist trade they are starting to hate... Not sure anymore. In a way i am glad i came but i feel this could be my last visit so at the same time i am sad to see the city making such big changes to the cannabis scene i have enjoyed so much. either HT fucked up by not having the correct measures in place to secure the venue or the government is doing what they can to make us HTCC attendees not want to return to this city.