March 22-25 Embraman

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Embraman

March 22-25 Embraman

Post by Embraman »

Finally!,been about 7 months since my last visit, and about to hit town again, really needing a break right now so looking forward to this even more than usual .Myself and Embralady are staying at the Doubletree for the first time, good location opposite Voyagers, we're trying to blag an upgrade for a balcony room, that would be sweet if we get it, not bad at around 100 euro a night anyway. Recent menus look to be banging too, i'm looking forward as always to visiting Utopia, picked a weekend to make sure I can visit, as nights are for Embralady to drink, so only stay to toke usually in the daytime, Voyagers obviously too, to buy n fly normally, apart from that always visit Media, a long time favourite of mine for chilled peace n quiet in the mornings, really liked 137 last visit too, and never been to 1e hulp yet so definitely going this time.
Embralady likes Amnesia, even as a non toker :? so always pop in there too,mainly for nostalgia ,one of the 1st shops I visited, liked it 'back in the day',so just a normal trip aimlessly wandering about, well kinda I always have the next smoke in mind :wink:
Don't usually get off the leash much but sometimes Embralady heads off for shopping or a massage so I might yet get to the odd T n T or post one myself. If you see an auld (nearly 40)baldy/shaved head, skinny Scottish guy in the shops above, say hello :)
Peace, Embraman

Trips to Amsterdam 50-Trip 51- April 2018
macky

Re: March 22-25 Embraman

Post by macky »

Hey embraman sounds great why not take tram 5 minutes.Cafe hoppe for the misses and tweed krammer for you. Hope all is well.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

You have been posted on the March Whos In Town page.

You can see who else may be in town during your stay.

If you don't see yourself, click your refresh or reload button
Your browser sometimes loads pages from your local cache and
you don't get the latest update.

Watch for Toke & Talks, I post them up to the last minute.

Set yourself up with your own T&T or Toke and Talk, where you pick the coffeeshop (your favorite)
and the date and time, I will post it and you wait for folks to show up, if they do you'll have a
T&T. If they don't you still get to enjoy your favorite coffeeshop!

By default I link your posting to your profile page here on ACD.

I can change it to a web link ( myspace, facebook, personal page )
or an email address if you want.

You can do a little practice shopping on the Coffeeshop Menus page.
Any with arrows are less than six months old.

Any nice new menu pictures you can get will be much appreciated.
Always ask first, better told no than thrown out.

Enjoy
FlyByNite - Travel preference, not business practice
Coffeeshop Menus - Let your Mouse do the walking
Embraman

Post by Embraman »

Cheers FBN,appreciated, my mum and stepdad have decided to now come too, been with us before so know what to expect, this is good for me especially as they will keep Embralady busy while I toke away, so I will get a bit more coffeeshop time now, lovely.
Only slight downside is that we normally walk miles each day wandering about and they are not really up to that, but that's ok,trams and bike taxis for them, a walk and a spliff for me :)
Cant fookin wait!!
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Have a good trip :mrgreen: and nearly 40 ain't auld lad :lol: :wink: 40 is the new 30 hahahahahahahaha (can you tell the big 4 is rapidly approaching?!) lol
-
Embraman

Post by Embraman »

Cheers Cisco , aye I hope so, when I was young I would have thought 40 was well past it, sometimes think I was right :cry: Fuckit i've got a year to go yet, sure ill be in Dam to celebrate it too, on the subject, you decide on a luxury place yourself? we honeymooned at Banks Mansion, and stayed at the Okura years ago on a free upgrade but they were wasted on me, as I didn't want the free drink and don't hang around the hotel much to use or appreciate the facilities, Amrath looks good for a stoned swim/spa though don't imagine you would get away with a smoke in the room?
I think I will go for a luxury apartment for mine, just to smoke in peace, rent or buy a bong and have a hot tub for my bad back etc, all my fave stays have involved a terrace/patio or balcony, I hate feeling like an auld junkie outside the hotel at half seven in the morning having a spliff :oops:
Heres hoping the people at Hilton fall for the wifes constant pleading and pestering and upgrade us to a balcony room, that will avoid that, and make up for the drink prices on the cocktail rooftop bar the missus and mum will insist on visiting...........
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Ha ha defo I thought I would be 2.4 kids married mortgaged to the hilt by now !!!!! :shock: all I can say is fuck that :lol: :wink:

As for luxury gaff for me , nah not got anywhere booked yet , I really should stop dragging lol (think I'm jus gonna go for an apartment tbh , will suit me better I think)

Hope ye get the upgrade :wink: quite fancy the Doubletree myself at some point tbh , enjoy
-