Rasa is BACK!

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Rasa

Rasa is BACK!

Post by Rasa »

Hey Guys,

its been about 5+ years since I've been on the forum. Not sure who still remains but some of you may remember me from past trips (4/20 2011),
Cannabis Cup 2010 etc. etc. Anyway the last 5 years have been crazy and I've been all over the map. I just moved to Munich for a 6 month work assignment with my company and am thrilled to announce I will be making my 6th trip and return voyage to Mokum next week Feb 11th-14th. If anyone wants to meet up for a smoke and catchup id love to see familiar faces and or meet new ones! For those who remember me and spent time with me back in the day please comment on here and let me know your still around!

Cheers,

-Rasa

-Rasa
ftcarer

Re: Rasa is BACK!

Post by ftcarer »

Pretty sure we smoked more than a few :mrgreen: , J right ? boat trip 420/11 :mrgreen: how the hell have you been mate :?: :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
gapie

Post by gapie »

:!: :?: :mrgreen:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Rasa

Post by Rasa »

@FtCarer: haha private boat ride in the canals with many a doobies. Ill be honest I'm struggling to remember faces so I'm gonna have to dig through my photos from that trip but yeah, one hell of a time!

@Gapie: Hit me up on Facebook, lets smoke one or two, or three! I just moved from California like 4 weeks ago and was smoking bongloads everyday, since then haven't touched a bit of weed so i'm gonna be on Cloud fucking nine after my first smoke! See ya when I see ya buddy!
-Rasa
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Rasa wrote:Feb 11th-14th.
Posted on the February Whos In Town page.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Rasa

Post by Rasa »

Thanks FBN! Hope all is well~
-Rasa
tinky

Post by tinky »

Will be in town 11/4 - 13/4 staying at Voyagers . Look forward to some vapes + Bongs
Rasa

Post by Rasa »

tinky wrote:Will be in town 11/4 - 13/4 staying at Voyagers . Look forward to some vapes + Bongs

Lets shmoke! Ill be staying off Harleemstraat, down to meet up at anytime, just gonna be wandering around the city taking pictures
-Rasa
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Welcome back dude :) I was a lurker when you were posting frequently but I remember enjoying reading your posts. Great to have you back.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

So how did this go? Meeting up in February/April ought to be a trip. As it were.