5 day weed binge / drug test ?

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Minxtus

5 day weed binge / drug test ?

Post by Minxtus »

Hi all,

I think I'm writing this to get piece of mind . So don't freak me out lol.

I intend to get home self test kits and monitor myself after the session.

I get drug tested in work and don't want to loose my job but I intend to smoke my bloody brains out in the dam for 5 full days lol

I will return to work 30 days after the session and won't smoke at all before or after the dam trip.

I am very fit and go to the gym 4 times a week and my matabilisim is fast , I will also be watching my calorie intake after this time and stay in a deficit.

Now I reckon I will pass a home kit after 14 days but am not sure .

Have any of you guys done anything like this ? What do you reckon ?

Also considering I haven't smoked in years my tolerance will be very low and probably won't be able to smoke as much as I would like.

MJ420

Re: 5 day weed binge / drug test ?

Post by MJ420 »

Due to my job overseas I only get to smoke about once a year. The last trip I smoked everyday for about 2 weeks. I'm average fit wise and drink a lot water. I was clean within 2 weeks.
memogram

Post by memogram »

U need to sweat ur balls off and drink loads of cranberry juice theres now also thc mouthwash u can buy which will sort u out and clear your system aswell. But technically you smoked in Amsterdam where it is legql and u was on holiday so if u don't follow the instructions i gave u and failed your test then that's your reasoning.
Minxtus

Post by Minxtus »

Memogram, I don't mean to be rude but thats the worst advice I ever heard.
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

Blood.swab or urine test? Urine easy mango jucie hour before hand.swab mouthwash. Blood get working out and cut out fatty food but with a blood test it down your body
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

if it is at least 30 days until your drug test (urine) its NO PROBLEM at all.. it will probably be out of your system in just 10-12 days..so u dont have to worry about nuttin. 30 days is totally safe!
RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/
Comus

Post by Comus »

perhaps a creer change would be a better solution
I'm in shocks and stares
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Perhaps this thread is ancient and a bot just bumped it... :lol:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

SavageDoombass wrote: Mon 4th Jul 2022 03:03 pm Man, I wish people knew how dangerous is it. Even though the post is ancient, the problem stays modern, and I can’t see the posts like that. I want to say PEOPLE STOP KILLING YOURSELVES. These stupid drugs create irreversible changes in your body and mind, and you never feel the same
You're a long way from home, turn back the way you came.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
bedge

Post by bedge »

DjShaggy wrote: Mon 4th Jul 2022 11:14 pm
SavageDoombass wrote: Mon 4th Jul 2022 03:03 pm Man, I wish people knew how dangerous is it. Even though the post is ancient, the problem stays modern, and I can’t see the posts like that. I want to say PEOPLE STOP KILLING YOURSELVES. These stupid drugs create irreversible changes in your body and mind, and you never feel the same
You're a long way from home, turn back the way you came.
high do you have any evidence to support your claim of irreveresable damage.
(by stupid drugs)

i know people who claim cannabis has saved there lives.
It is thought to cause irreversible damage to certain cancer cells is that what you refer?
It has been known since the 1970s that cannabis can halt or reverse glacoma, saving eyesight.
Also children with epilepsy can have seizures reduced and even halted with cannabis extracs.
Reducing damage from seizures.
You need to read The Emperor Wears No Clothes by jack herer.
In it the auther postlates that cannabis can save the planet.(unbeliveble in thought)
but apart from medicen there is power from hemp biomass.
henry ford made a car from hemp.it was stronger than steel!there is film of the car being being hit with a hammer and the body work just bouncing back.the number of uses is just mind bogeling
I have heard of only one cannabis death. It was a uk customs officer that was crushed with a 500 kg
bail of cannabis. Around 1979 on the western scottish isles as i recal.
So it can be dangerous.but it has many good uses also.
Best wishes
bedge