ACD turns “20” and some members talked me into throwing a bash..Ah!

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
CopenhagenCouple

Re: ACD turns “20” and some members talked me into throwing a bash..Ah!

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Didn't expect that from you bunny, taking "their" side like that, us Euros can share the island (it's really not that good, but don't tell them that...)! :lol:

@Macky: Maybe your buddies at Pike Lake need to do a check with their ISP and let them know their server is a bit of a Xenophobe... ;)

Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Drugsbunny

Post by Drugsbunny »

Welcome to Pike Lake Golf Course
and Campground

Pike Lake Golf Centre located minutes from the quaint towns of Mount Forest and Harriston, Ontario is scenically located on the beautiful Pike Lake. Offering two meticulously maintained and challenging golf courses, Pike Lake is the perfect destination for the seasoned golfer and the beginner alike.

Pike Lake offers many amenities for our guests to enjoy. Among them we have a 20 room motel, lake view cottages, a 27 hole championship golf course, full practice facility, clubhouse with fully licensed dining room and lounge open to the public, campground and an Adult Lifestyle Community.

Whether Pike Lake is your home away from home or your weekend getaway we do our best to provide our guests with comfort and satisfaction during their stay with us.
Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.
Drugsbunny

Post by Drugsbunny »

Rooms Include:

Corporate rates available Monday – Thursday
2 Queen beds and sofa bed
All 20 rooms are non-smoking
Flat screen Satellite TV
Wireless Internet access
Table and chairs
Bar size refrigerator
Microwave
Coffee maker / Coffee
Hairdryer
Radio alarm clock
Large parking lot
Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

They forgot to add No pesky Europeans.
macky

Post by macky »

matty223 wrote: Fri 25th Aug 2017 06:24 pm http://www.pikelake.com/index.php/cottage-rentals
This is the golf coarse with motel and trailers an cottages,

Peace matty
Yes but thats not motel by my house ,it,s where I will get tent trailer ,house trailer for my house.
But if you want to stay and play I will gat you great deal.
The owner has platoon boat holds loads of people to have little smoke boat :mrgreen: My canoe is over there and other water toys.
You may fish there and I have loads of great friends there ,we will get invite for BBQ :D The owner Herb cooks best steak ever,cooked like a million for golf packages. The owners Irish so…… and CC if it was up to me we have enough Islands. Glad you guys are getting in 8)
macky

Post by macky »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Fri 25th Aug 2017 09:48 pm They forgot to add No pesky Europeans.
This countries founded by Europeans :D And most new big dairy farms around me are owned by recent Dutch immigrants.
ALL WELCOME even :mrgreen: Dwarfs
matty223

Post by matty223 »

macky wrote: Fri 25th Aug 2017 10:25 pm
matty223 wrote: Fri 25th Aug 2017 06:24 pm http://www.pikelake.com/index.php/cottage-rentals
This is the golf coarse with motel and trailers an cottages,

Peace matty
Yes but thats not motel by my house ,it,s where I will get tent trailer ,house trailer for my house.
But if you want to stay and play I will gat you great deal.
The owner has platoon boat holds loads of people to have little smoke boat :mrgreen: My canoe is over there and other water toys.
You may fish there and I have loads of great friends there ,we will get invite for BBQ :D The owner Herb cooks best steak ever,cooked like a million for golf packages. The owners Irish so…… and CC if it was up to me we have enough Islands. Glad you guys are getting in 8)
Oh ok got you
macky

Post by macky »

Wow :shock: Two have flights and Matteys working his points another 8 are looking for flights 8)
I have been PM people address as I find time so you can google earth the location.
I will be posting a little bit on areas around and my ideas for day trips .
I live in country 5 min. from town,there is a Tim hortons Nugs .I prefer latte over the double double :D
There,s a liquor and beer store across street ,this is where Ontario,s is too sell weed …we shall see .There,s a grocery store and a few other ,we have know traffic lights …so pretty small. Not to worry we will be going to lots of towns and my wife will lead shopping road trips for the lady,s.
The first road trip idea will be to the west coast,lake huron home to world class beaches and wild sunsets.
' We just researched Wasaga beach ,bonfire pits at midnight, hang over rise at sunshine set'
Little Kim Mitchell song :D
Need to go golfing but will post first road trip to beach…….Papi,s looking to rent mustang convertible with Maxx for few days……that don,t sound like trouble :lol:
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Man oh man, this is already looking quite spectacular, and we are almost a year away... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
macky wrote: Sat 26th Aug 2017 05:28 pm I have been PM people address as I find time so you can google earth the location.
Nice views! ;)

Are you a hunter macky, or maybe into bird watching? :)
macky wrote: Sat 26th Aug 2017 05:28 pm my wife will lead shopping road trips for the lady,s.
Sounds awesome, I (Mrs. CC) am in! :mrgreen: Will steal the credit cards and go nuts ;)
macky wrote: Sat 26th Aug 2017 05:28 pm west coast,lake huron home to world class beaches and wild sunsets.
' We just researched Wasaga beach ,bonfire pits at midnight, hang over rise at sunshine set'
All sounds good, we are in! :)
macky wrote: Sat 26th Aug 2017 05:28 pm this is where Ontario,s is too sell weed

...and we will buy it! :D
macky wrote: Sat 26th Aug 2017 05:28 pm Papi,s looking to rent mustang convertible with Maxx for few days……that don,t sound like trouble
One quote comes to mind: "We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold..."

CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
macky

Post by macky »

'Too weird to live,Too rare to die' Love that book CC, Hunter S Thompson fans 8)
Hash heads and cultured, knew there was a reason I like you guy,s, Talking hash I will need to russle some up :mrgreen:
DesIreland

Post by DesIreland »

Amsterdam April bash sounds perfect :shock:
The mind is everything. What you think - you become.
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

macky wrote: Sat 26th Aug 2017 05:28 pm Wow :shock: Two have flights and Matteys working his points another 8 are looking for flights 8)
I have been PM people address as I find time so you can google earth the location.
I will be posting a little bit on areas around and my ideas for day trips .
I live in country 5 min. from town,there is a Tim hortons Nugs .I prefer latte over the double double :D
There,s a liquor and beer store across street ,this is where Ontario,s is too sell weed …we shall see .There,s a grocery store and a few other ,we have know traffic lights …so pretty small. Not to worry we will be going to lots of towns and my wife will lead shopping road trips for the lady,s.
The first road trip idea will be to the west coast,lake huron home to world class beaches and wild sunsets.
Little Kim Mitchell song :D
Need to go golfing but will post first road trip to beach…….Papi,s looking to rent mustang convertible with Maxx for few days……that don,t sound like trouble :lol:
What a long strange trip it is.
macky

Post by macky »

DesIreland wrote: Sat 26th Aug 2017 11:32 pm Amsterdam April bash sounds perfect :shock:
Been looking at flights for 420 ,can chew bubble gum and walk same time :shock:
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Looks like you could have the makings of a new career there Macky, All-in Stoners trips. Dont want to be throwing rocks around forever man.
Nice website you be on experia before you know it. Making bucks doing your favourite thing, I reckon you've got a good team to make it happen. :D ACD for the test run. :shock:
latenight rambling from a stoned spaceman/size]
What a long strange trip it is.