Trip #20 June 7th-14th : Turning Double 16 (32)

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
DeanPF

Trip #20 June 7th-14th : Turning Double 16 (32)

Post by DeanPF »

Taking my 20th trip in just over 10 years visiting my favourite city, and by chance I'm turning my favourite darts double on the glorious 9th! Travelling with a character with the unfortunate moniker of 'Elvis' who's just going for a week long session mostly on the booze. However I'll be blazing constantly with the quenching of the occasional beer, as well as finally trying to move out of the freelancing bubble I'm stuck in and try securing a full time VFX spot somewhere in the Netherlands. Will be visiting companies in Amsterdam along with trips to Den Haag and Hilversum. Staying for the 4th time with DamCity, they are steeply priced but their apartments are impeccably located and facilities are adequate. Staying in the biggest and poshest apartment on the site (http://www.damcity.com/en/hotels/?&item_id=23) so everything considered and the weather behaves, it should be a pretty tidy week. Anyone around for a smoke/beer/shenanigans gimme a shout and if you see or hear anyone offensive Welsh around say "' 'Ello ".
Hope to see any fellow long term ACD'ers as well as the Gapemeister as I didn't catch you in December because I was there with my then missus and I was trying to be a good boyo as well as it snowed so it was a right pain floating around town

Safe as Fuck
DeanPF
FlyByNite

Re: Trip #20 June 7th-14th : Turning Double 16 (32)

Post by FlyByNite »

Posted on the June Whos In Town page.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-WhosIn ... June.htm#7

You young folks have soooo much energy.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Have fun :mrgreen: :mrgreen: and good luck with the career :D you’ve been working at it for a long time your 8)
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
DeanPF

Post by DeanPF »

FlyByNight: Thanks for posting me on WIT (as always)
WillJay: Thanks for your well wishes (as always, again). I owe you a beer or at least a blaze or something. No doubt it'll be good.
Ciao
Safe as Fuck
DeanPF
DeanPF

Post by DeanPF »

2 Days to go! Excitement creeping in....See you all soon
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Safe as Fuck
DeanPF