Planing my Trip to Amsterdam

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Schroom

Planing my Trip to Amsterdam

Post by Schroom »

Greetings,

so I guess this should be the right spot for this thread :)

I'm visiting Amsterdam with a friend on the 20th to 22nd of July. Me being more of a Sativa fan but in the past 20 years only being able to consume what I get or someone brought me (as I have never been to Dam and it's illegal here) want to know, what strains do you really recommend in that Departement. our hotel will be close to "the pijp" and someone recommend Green crack from the Ibiza Coffee shop. do you guys confirm?

My friend on the other hand prefers shit. and he would love something I haven't really been able to find on the menues. A black afghan, no matter if it is more expensive, we're willing to pay if it's worth it, it's just his favorite and we weren't able to get some in years.

while researching I fell upon something that is pretty much unknown to both of us, and considering the price no wonder a street dealer would never sell it :lol: :

Ice-o-lator. as far as I understand it is a much more high quality Hasch with a much higher THC volume. how would you guys describe it? and is it worth the crazy price, or just a tourist trap?

I also want to mention that I personally don't like body highs so much so would you say I should better stay away from that stuff? (in that case my friend can try it him self if he so inclines xD ) or do you think it would at least still be worth a try.

lastly, what is a good spot (outside or inside) where we could smoke in peace while listening to our own music via headphones and maybe read a book while we're at it and just relax a bit.

Thanks.

Kermit

Re: Planing my Trip to Amsterdam

Post by Kermit »

De pijp is perfect tbh, lovely park you can chill in and enough coffeeshops to keep you going. Katsu, yo yo, Papillon and Media are a few I visit every trip.

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/MapPijp.html
Schroom

Post by Schroom »

any tips on where we could get breakfast in de pijp? it doesn't need to be a coffeeshop (allthough that would be a huge plus)
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

SNCKBR (no vowels) for breakfast in de Pijp.
markbish18

Post by markbish18 »

In Amsterdam was in The Bulldog coffeeshop https://www.thebulldog.com/ , everything is great. There`r a lot of cool souvenirs.
gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: :evil: :twisted: :mrgreen: 8) :P :D :)
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!