420 2019

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
hestia

420 2019

Post by hestia »

High all,

sorry about droping of the edge of the earth :(
A bit of a problem came up around this time(family)
and I needed to take care of it.
As for vegas...what a trippy town this is. :D :shock:
But the smoke was great :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

NOW for some good news.at least I think so :D :D
I was offered a KILLER deal on air line tickets......
SO I'll be in Amsterdam over 420 and Kings day too :!: :!: .
from April 17 to May 2. I can hardly wait :D :D :D

Willjay

Re: 420 2019

Post by Willjay »

Have Fun :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

hestia wrote: Sun 9th Sep 2018 10:02 pmApril 17 to May 2.
Posted on the April and May Whos In Town pages.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Lovely long trip, congrats!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
hestia

Post by hestia »

thank you FBN :D
you too romoney :D
it's going to be a good time. I hope that we have a huge show up.
I call a coffeehop crawl . :!: :!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
how about the albert cup market :?: :?:
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

hestia wrote: Mon 10th Sep 2018 01:54 pm it's going to be a good time. I hope that we have a huge show up.
It's over Easter weekend so many people may have the Friday and/or Monday off work. That should help attendance I'd imagine :)
matty223

Post by matty223 »

hestia wrote: Sun 9th Sep 2018 10:02 pm High all,

sorry about droping of the edge of the earth :(
A bit of a problem came up around this time(family)
and I needed to take care of it.
As for vegas...what a trippy town this is. :D :shock:
But the smoke was great :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

NOW for some good news.at least I think so :D :D
I was offered a KILLER deal on air line tickets......
SO I'll be in Amsterdam over 420 and Kings day too :!: :!: .
from April 17 to May 2. I can hardly wait :D :D :D

Glad to see your your heading back to mokum finally, good to hear everything is ok, hope tomsee you in april

Matty
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Hi Hestia
Brilliant to hear from you and so glad you'll be in the 'Dam next April.
Trad re-appeared recently too so maybe we'll get the old gang back together, which would please Gapie in particular.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Word on the street or through the grapevine is that a lot of the regulars (at least of the past 3 years or so) will likely not be making the 2019 edition.

Sad times, hope that changes though - if not maybe I look into hitting Barcelona. Or hitting the UK and then doing BCN for Spannabis.

We shall see...
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 12th Sep 2018 10:26 am Word on the street or through the grapevine is that a lot of the regulars (at least of the past 3 years or so) will likely not be making the 2019 edition.

Sad times, hope that changes though - if not maybe I look into hitting Barcelona. Or hitting the UK and then doing BCN for Spannabis.

We shall see...
you didnt have a good word to say about the uk bro :lol:

see you at spannabis tho :thumbup:
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 12th Sep 2018 10:36 am
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 12th Sep 2018 10:26 am Word on the street or through the grapevine is that a lot of the regulars (at least of the past 3 years or so) will likely not be making the 2019 edition.

We shall see...

What do you mean, curious to know? I have my banter and piss-takes - but I have no real beef with the UK. Lots of good friends from there...and I know they got some good chronic.

Curious to check out Spannabis though, hopefully I have the holiday-leave and funds to finally make it this year...
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Seems to be a lot of interest in Spannabis for next year, I had a great time last year, so hoping to go back. On the basis that I also had a great time at 420, I also hope to return again for it in 2019. The 5 weeks gap between them makes it tight financially, but with a bit of forward planning that should be ok.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Wed 12th Sep 2018 11:11 am
DjShaggy wrote: Wed 12th Sep 2018 10:36 am

We shall see...

What do you mean, curious to know? I have my banter and piss-takes - but I have no real beef with the UK. Lots of good friends from there...and I know they got some good chronic.

Curious to check out Spannabis though, hopefully I have the holiday-leave and funds to finally make it this year...
i remember, earlier this year (around the time your vape went walkies) you were slating the weed in the uk. everything was shit and overpriced...

now you live in amsterdam and smoke cali!
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

RoMoney wrote: Wed 12th Sep 2018 01:30 pm I had a great time last year, so hoping to go back.
the only reason i will be back is backyards wake and bake sessions. that was the shit!

other than that its a bunch of brits taking over barcelona for a week and the spanish know that so they put 10% on the price of everything in the clubs.

the monday after spannabis the prices dropped everywhere!
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 12th Sep 2018 02:10 pm

i remember, earlier this year (around the time your vape went walkies) you were slating the weed in the uk. everything was shit and overpriced...

Commendable stoner memory. Most of it was just a piss-take because you made some snide comments yourself (about shit weed and fuck America blahblah - sound familiar?!). I still think aside from being a grower or having a close mate that is (or one that is a distributor) that the UK prices are somewhat piss-takey, whereas outside of shops here when you put comparable quality product from the UK and Netherlands - side-by-side the Netherlands usually wins on pricing.
now you live in amsterdam and smoke cali!
That said, I get Cali for the same price people would charge for quality local-grown in the UK, let alone import + there has been a slump in production amongst my local gardening friends so indeed times are somewhat tough, why the hell not smoke (relatively) cheap Cali?

I mean hell people in the UK pay even more absurd prices for said import (you guys invented the 50 quid gram of Cali) despite having as you described it much better and cheaper weed. So since Brits that live in the UK still smoke Cali and pay even more ridiculous prices for it does that mean UK weed is not all it's cracked up to be? Hmmm I wonder...🤔🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄

Not to mention that you also at said time, were utterly slamming Dutch weed calling it shit and un-flushed blahblahblah, then you came a month or two back and said something to the effect it being on par with UK weed if you went to the right shop (Ballonnetje), so you also have your rewritten opinions too man...don't throw stones at passersby from your glasshouse dude! :wink: 👋🎤⬇️

EDIT: just to take a little refresher of a trip down memory lane -

Posted by [instagram name redacted] on June 20, 2018:
"@(name redacted) everything I have smoked this trip has been top grade! I once said dam was lacking but they have upped their game for sure. @het_ballonnetje have certainly came up trumps for me this trip the quality across the board has been 10/10."
Those were your exact words...