October-Early November trip

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Nuggz

Re: October-Early November trip

Post by Nuggz »

Monkey wrote: Mon 22nd Oct 2018 12:52 pm
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Tue 2nd Oct 2018 11:04 am The Plug lounge is not very 'gezellig' and the crowd is not my kind of crowd, but fuck me if their food from what I've sampled isn't up to scratch - excellent chicken and waffles, and I fully expect their full English Brekkie would follow suit.
:mrgreen:
Sorry to hijack but the plug has a lounge? As in seperate from the coffeeshop? And you can smoke and eat? Cant find any other info of this online
Yes correct, it's all located literally right next door to the Plug Coffeeshop, so as long as you can find your way to the coffeeshop you're golden, maybe check their instagram - I have a screenshot of a menu I'll see if I can upload. Important things about kitchen to note, I believe they close at 17:00 daily, also allegedly Sunday is roast day, so that is all that is served - as me and my missus discovered yesterday, much to our chagrin - when we went for some stoney Sunday chicken 'n' waffles brunch and were told it was not possible.

Monkey

Re: October-Early November trip

Post by Monkey »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Mon 22nd Oct 2018 01:25 pm
Monkey wrote: Mon 22nd Oct 2018 12:52 pm
DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Tue 2nd Oct 2018 11:04 am
Yes correct, it's all located literally right next door to the Plug Coffeeshop, so as long as you can find your way to the coffeeshop you're golden, maybe check their instagram - I have a screenshot of a menu I'll see if I can upload. Important things about kitchen to note, I believe they close at 17:00 daily, also allegedly Sunday is roast day, so that is all that is served - as me and my missus discovered yesterday, much to our chagrin - when we went for some stoney Sunday chicken 'n' waffles brunch and were told it was not possible.
Wow i dont know how i missed that on my last trip. Went to the plug but missed the lounge! Definitely going to check it out on my next trip in december. Thank you for the swift reply, stoney chicken 'n' waffles sound amazing :shock: